034

Jungkook didn't expect to actually see a horny Taehyung on his bed, he never thought Taehyung would actually come over, since it took him 30 minuets to come.

The younger had just fixed his own problem in the shower, and he's one of those people who change in their bedroom, which also meant that Taehyung was lucky enough to see the abs in real life 😩😩😩

It wasn't said a single word between the young couple, before Jungkook was pushed down on his bed by Taehyung. The said boy was on top of the other, who just came out of the shower.

Jungkook's body was still a bit wet, however also hot, which made the whole experience for the both much better, for some reason they don't know. But the everything got better when Taehyung finally started to leave some soft kisses on his neck, Jungkook really liked the feeling.

Nothing was rough, just filled with love.

The younger, like a lot of other people, is sensitive around the neck area, so when Taehyung started to gently suck on his neck, he couldn't keep his mouth shut anymore. He always thought that the other wouldn't be so quiet, when they did stuff like this, but he was too out of it to think straight.

The fact that Taehyung's leg is between his thighs wasn't helping his innocence any better.

Their lips connected, but it was just a normal kiss, however Jungkook could suddenly feel warm water drops on his face. He finally got out of his own world and opened his eyes.

Taehyung is crying.

Jungkook pulled away from the older "Baby, what's wrong?" he asks, but he didn't got a response, Taehyung just shook his head "Seriously, what's wrong?"

"Just forget it.." he finally answers "Can we just continue, cuz I really don't wanna talk about it, okay?"

"Taehyung, please tell me. I don't care that I'm fucking horny right now, I just want to know what's wrong"

"My mom just told me something" Jungkook sits up and wraps the sad boys in his muscular arms "Have I told you about my dad?" the younger shook his head "He's working in the military, that's why I moved here, we have to move a lot"

Jungkook suddenly felt a wave of panic wash over him "What do you mean? Do you have to move or something?" Taehyung shook his head "Then, what's wrong baby?"

"My dad usually train new people, so he was sent to the military academy in Seoul, but since he didn't want us to move again, he told us to stay here until I at least graduate from high school" he had to take a break, since he suddenly started crying much more by just the thought of the things his mom told him "Anyway, while he was training these people, one of the students accidentally shoot him..."

Jungkook honestly didn't expect that, but at least he could understand why the other is literally a mess right now "Taehyung, it's going to be okay"

"How? What if he dies?"

"Let's not lose hope, hm? Don't worry, okay?" this only made Taehyung cry even more, but he added a little nod.

__________
I major in cockblocks

I'm sorry it suddenly turned emo, but I think it actually fits to the plot ??? (does this book even have a plot?)

I think it fits because in the start of the book taehyung moved to busan, and he had to start in jungkook's class, even though he's two years older

I also never talked about his dad anyway

^ why do I make theories about my own book

update in 2021: I WROTE SOMETHING REALLY STUPID AND INSENSITIVE HERE, BUT I DONT AGREE WITH THAT STUFF ANYMORE WTF WAA I WAS THINKING AHHHHHHHHHHHHI decided to remove it, cuz I don't want new readers to misunderstand (I wrote this book back in 201...

I decided to remove it, cuz I don't want new readers to misunderstand (I wrote this book back in 2017 or sumn)

update in 2021: I WROTE SOMETHING REALLY STUPID AND INSENSITIVE HERE, BUT I DONT AGREE WITH THAT STUFF ANYMORE WTF WAA I WAS THINKING AHHHHHHHHHHHHI decided to remove it, cuz I don't want new readers to misunderstand (I wrote this book back in 201...