042

"Why are you guys suddenly so clingy? It's disgustingly cute" Mrs.Jeon says, when she sees her son and his boyfriend on the couch, cuddling. She wasn't used to see Jungkook like this, since he's usually shy, even around herself.

"I don't know what you talk about mom"

"Well, I talk about the fact that you're laying on top of Taehyung, with his arms around you and the both of you are just whispering and laughing together"

"Oh, well let me live, if I wanna cuddle my boyfriend, let me cuddle my boyfriend, he's cute" Jungkook answers, not even thinking about how embarrassing it may sound, young love everyone.

"Son"

"What?"

"You're gay" she says, before she leaves the room. Mrs.Jeon thinks it's absolutely adorable, but she never imagined her son to be this gay and straightforward.

"Are we clingy though?" Jungkook asks and looks at Taehyung, who just nods as an answer "really?"

"Well, I never thought you'd do this in front of your mom, however I'll take that back now. Is this the power of dick?"

"Please don't ruin the moment, since romantic and cute Taehyung is my favorite Taehyung"

"If you continue, I'll turn into horny Taehyung real quick"

_________
you're mom gay like berlin

_________you're mom gay like berlin