069

Taehyung wakes up to hear his mother singing that "happy birthday" song, while holding a cake in her hands. The tired boy slowly wakes up and a smile appears on his face, this happens every year, but he always gets emotional when it happens. "Happy birthday Taehyung, I love you" she says after she finished the song.

The 19 year old felt like crying, but tried his best not to, since it always happens and his mom tells him the same thing all the time when it happens. 'Taehyung, you're a big boy now, don't cry' is something she would always tell her son, but this time Taehyung could hold back the tears. "I love you too, mom" he finally answers back and blows out the candles on top of the cake.

"Hm, I'm surprised you haven't cried by now, since you always get emotional around this time" Mrs.Kim says in a mocking tone, but Taehyung just rolls his eyes "Well, you've changed. You ended up rude."

"Do actually want me to cry? Is that why you say all of this? Don't make me emotional" the birthday boy says in an angry voice, but he couldn't help but laugh a little afterwards, and his mom quickly joined in.

"I guess you're finally grown up now, hm? Jungkook changed you a lot" Taehyung raised a brow and a confused expression could be seen on his face.

"What do you mean? I'm older than him, how did he change me? In fact, I'm even more childish now than I was before, because of Jungkook" he says proudly, but Mrs.Kim had no idea how he was so proud of that, however she decided to not question it.

"Taehyung, don't stress it, let's just eat cake together before I have to leave for work"

"What? Why are you leaving so early? You said you was gonna work late today" Taehyung says with disappointment in both his tone and expression, while he stood up from the bed and changed into a grey hoodie instead of his pajamas t-shirt. He usually just wears boxers when he goes to sleep, but he knew his mom would wake him up today.

"You're right, I'm gonna work late tonight and I have to leave soon, since it's already 3 pm"

"Oh shit I slept all day! Jungkook must be worried"

"You're also right about that, since he's downstairs because you didn't answer your phone" Mrs.Kim laughs and walks downstairs again, but Taehyung decided to wash up before he walks downstairs as well. He doesn't wanna look literally dead when he meets his worried boyfriend.

A few minutes later, the birthday boy walks downstairs to be met by his mom and Jungkook, already eating HIS birthday cake "No, what kind of disrespect is this? I wash up to look fresh and alive for you, and this is how you pay me back? Eating my cake behind my back? Damn"

"It's not my fault you that you slept all day and had to wash up afterwards" his mom just answers, taking another bite of the cake.

"I don't want to smell and look like a sweating mess in front of my lovely boyfriend over there, who also eats my precious birthday cake though"

"Hyung, I already know how you look like when you're a sweating mess and to be honest, it's pretty hot"

"You don't have to say that in front of my mother though"

"She's probably used to these conversations anyway" and with that, Taehyung just shrugged and sat down, enjoying his birthday cake with two of the most important people in his life.

A few hours later, the two boys were just laying on Taehyung's bed and watch a movie together, a christmas movie, since the oldest is convinced that christmas is not over yet.

"Hold on, Jungkook" the said boy says and pause the movie, Jungkook makes a 'hm' sound and looks over at Taehyung "It's my birthday, where's my birthday present and kiss? I've been waiting for both of those all day.."