009

Taehyung lays on top of Jungkook with a smirk spread over his face, but the other couldn't see the big smirk, because of a yellow duck mask. However, he could see the other's eyes; they were filled with lust.

The older slowly took off Jungkook's shirt, he was painfully slow and the younger honestly couldn't take it anymore and just ripped off his plain white t-shirt before he also took off his belt.

That's when Taehyung started to explore Jungkook's pants, like Dora the explorer explores the world.

Jungkook opened his eyes, because his body decided to wake up right before the hot and steamy stuff, just to be cliche. He then noticed that he were cuddling with a half naked Taehyung in his sleep.

He couldn't remember that he older had undressed last night, but he would probably not question the older.

"Like what you see?" he suddenly heard and looked straight into Taehyung's brown eyes, he looked a bit tired, but Jungkook wasn't planning to question that either "Cuz it's not like you haven't seen it before"

"What do you mean..?" he definitely knew what he meant.

"Two tips to you my friend, you shouldn't use an easy password like 1234 and clean your history thing" Taehyung said, as a smirk appeared on his lips "like damn, you could've at least logged out of your pornhub account? I had no idea you wanted to fuck me so bad"

Jungkook knew he couldn't say anything, since Taehyung already knew, so he couldn't really deny it either "what do you mean? You're such a bottom anyway" he tried to be sassy, and got up from the bed.

"excuse me? How am I a bottom?" Taehyung also got up from the bed. He wasn't mad, just surprised that a guy that literally begged him to fuck him online, suddenly calls him a bottom.

"have you seen yourself or your videos? Bottom material if you ask me"

"says the guy who begged me to fuck him"

"you're not even that big!" Jungkook didn't even know what he was saying at this point, since Taehyung might not be the bigger than Iceland average, but at least bigger than Korea's average.

"like you're any bigger damn"

"maybe I am"

"and maybe you're not" Taehyung sighed and laid down on his bed again, while wrapping the blankets around him "I always wondered why you were so weird around me, and not other people"

"what do you mean by weird..?"

"why did you even become friends with me?"

_______
can you feel the pain, my pain, jungkook's pain ?? this fan fiction is painful

when people ask me if I'm actually a boy:IT USED TO BE A CURSED AND OLD PICTURE OF ME HERE FROM 3 YEARS AGO WTF

IT USED TO BE A CURSED AND OLD PICTURE OF ME HERE FROM 3 YEARS AGO WTF