002

When Jungkook finally got home from school;; he was more than ready for the weekend. He's not one of those students who go to school seven days a week, it's much better to study at home anyway.

The moment the 16 year old walked into the house, his phone got spammed with messages on Instagram.

From his friend, Park Jimin. His only gay friend at this point.

They go to different high schools, but they both live in Busan and have met each other a lot from time to time.

Jimin and Jungkook met each other trough a gay app basically, but they ended up just being friends. Jimin later found someone else he liked anyway.

Jungkook checked what the other had sent him, and Jimin had spammed him with the same link, but the last message said 'something for you ;)'.

It was a pornhub link.

"oh my god" muttered to himself. He didn't know what he should do, but he knows exactly what he's going to do.

He's home alone after all.

He threw off his shoes before he walked towards the stairs, later his room. Jungkook changed to some more comfortable clothes than his school uniform.

A oversized hoodie and shorts to be specific.

Before he opened the link, he decided to call Jimin, just so he could overreact on purpose, and ask he why he sent it anyway.

He scrolled through all his contacts, and then saw the beautiful nickname 'Shortie' with no emojis or such.
Jungkook tapped on the call 'button' and waited for the other to pick up.

"what is it?"

"hello to you too, anyway-"

"did you watch it?"

"the link thing?"

"yes"

"no, I told you I don't like to watch two guys fucking each other"

"I know, that's why I sent the video"

"what?"

"it's not two guys fucking each other, it's something else, but I won't spoil the fun for you" Jimin chuckled at the end, before he hung up.

Jungkook finally decided to go to the link, which he didn't regret.

It was a video of an Asian guy, Jungkook is pretty sure he's Korean, the guy had light brown hair and really dark brown eyes.

In the video which is currently playing on Jungkook's phone screen, the guy only wears his tight underwear, and weirdly enough;; a duck face mask.

He didn't know why the guy wore the mask, however he's assuming it's because he doesn't want people to recognize him. It's the gay side of pornhub after all.

After he watched some videos of the guy, he figured out that he wears that mask in all of his videos and it's literally just videos of him jerking off by himself.

Something Jungkook doesn't mind at all.

Not his dick either.

_______
just saying, I know I made them younger than their actual age, but I want them to look the same as they do today

because just in case I want to use pictures, but are too lazy to find fetus selfies

anyway if you don't know what I mean by duck face mask