035

After a while, Jungkook finally managed to calm down the older boy. He finally stopped crying, but you could tell that he has been crying a lot. His nose is red, as well as other parts of his face.

The young couple are cuddling each other on Jungkook's bed, even though it might look weird that Taehyung is fully dressed and the other is just in a really loose towel around his waist.

"Baby, do you feel a little better?" he asks the boy all cuddled up in his strong arms, the same boy slightly nods his head "Just remember that it's a lot of good doctors here in the world, and someone must be able to help your dad, okay?"

"My mom told me that he got shot in the stomach, near the heart, and they've already done a surgery, but they're waiting for him to wake up"

"That's good"

"What if he never wakes up? I wish he never taught those kids to use a gun"

"Don't think like that, cuz it's a lot of great doctors in Seoul, like I've said" Taehyung sighs and sits up in the bed.

"I'm just so worried, but I couldn't even go with my mom to see him, since my dad wants me to graduate high school, so my mom told me to stay here since it might take a while"

"Isn't it more important to meet your dad? Why would she leave without you?"

"She just want me to focus on school, if that's even possible right now"

"I'll be here for you anyway, okay?" Taehyung nods and lays again, while looking at his boyfriend straight in the eyes "What's wrong? You're blushing"

The older suddenly remembered when he told Jungkook that "I like it when you call me baby, I feel soft"

"Aw, is that why you're blushing? That's adorable"

"I'm not blushing because of that, but because of your nice dick"

"Oh my lord" at least Jungkook knew Taehyung felt a bit better now, even though he had to his dick in the process.

_________
this happened

people comment "wow, I thought you were from england or something!" "I'm from america, but your english is better than mine 😩😩" etc when I complain about my english, but like do they say it to make me feel better about myself??

I've been learning english by myself in just 3 years, since all my english teachers don't wanna help me for some reason kxhdkdios

anyway, I can't be that good in english, especially since I'm self taught

I suck

my english is not level british