059

Taehyung just sighs and leans back in the seat, he's debating whether he should just straight up say it, or not. He takes a sip of the hot liquid "I'm honestly just, I don't know how to say it... I've just been feeling like shit?" he finally says, making the younger boy already worried "I guess it all happened after our argument, because I started to think too much. Like, you're perfect and I don't know why you even wanna date me"

"Taehyung, why wouldn't I want to date you? And I'm not perfect at all, what do you talk about? For me, you're perfect" Jungkook says, taking the older's bigger hand in his own "You have no reason to feel like shit, because you're too handsome and beautiful to feel like shit to be honest"

"Jungkook, you're perfect what do you mean? You look confidence, even though you're also a bit shy and you're just too handsome, let's not forget literally body goals on top of that. I just wish I could look nice, like you, cuz honestly it looks like I'm anorexic or something" Jungkook was actually taken aback from the older's statement, since he could never imagine that Taehyung actually could even be so unconfident.

"First of all, you don't look anorexic? How can you even think that? You look healthy, and you don't need big muscles to be hot or something, like I don't even have that many muscles. I just got them from sports, but I wouldn't care if I had them or not, so don't feel like that because of some pointless muscles"

"Dude, I don't know, I just know that I've felt like shit"

"Well, you got no reason to feel like shit, because you're amazing and I love you so much, okay?" the older just slightly nods "good"

"I guess I just made unnecessary drama, sorry"

"You don't have to apologize for anything"

"Hm"

_____________
I'm alive, even though I had to go to an emergency hospital thing

I couldn't breath properly wtf

me yesterday tbh

also I'll stop being all depressed and shit, cuz I'm not depressed, just really fucking stressed and I can't handle all of the stress