032

"What the fuck is wattpad and why is yours filled with G-Dragon x Reader smut?" Taehyung says to the younger, who's too busy playing overwatch, to notice that Taehyung use his phone. "I feel so offended, you read this instead of sexting or something with me"

Jungkook didn't listen to the older boy, who's about to go trough Jungkook's photo gallery as well, this is gonna be a disaster.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung yells with an angry voice, and the said boy finally turned off the game and looked at the older "How dare you keep these pictures to yourself?!"

"How did you get into my phone? I changed the password after you found out I watch your videos, but what kind of pictures do you mean?" Taehyung shows him the pictures, he's blushing again "Oh my god"

"I'm gonna send them to myself"

"Do whatever you want.."

"So, since we don't fuck, can we at least sext when we don't sleep in the same bed?"

"Sure"

"Iconic"

To: Taehyung♡

To: Taehyung♡

To: Taehyung♡

To: Taehyung♡

"Please tell me the story behind these pictures"

"Well, I almost sent these pictures to you, but I decided not to, because I would feel embarrassed after I sent them"

"Next time, send them to me (:"

________
this is literature

________this is literature