chapter one - the beggining

Leila ♕

Her name was Leila Sean. She went to W.R Thomas High School.

She wasn't the most popular girl in school – not at all. But she didn't need popularity. She had amazing, loyal friends and that kept her content.

She wasn't popular with guys, either. It wasn't her looks that drove them away – Leila was beautiful. Light brown skin and long brown hair. She didn't need a guy's attention to be happy. All though that was true, she was still very much in love.

He was short, had long hair that reached mid–neck, and was a skater. Leila had loved him since the end of 6th grade. It was junior year then. He claims he liked her last year and that he only denied her when she asked him on a date because he was taken. Even after Noah and his girlfriend – Beth – broke up he said he was 'shy'. She felt like her heart had been ripped out when she heard that. That was earlier this year.

She's been pissed at him ever since.

She walks into school cafeteria and the first thing she does is look at the lunch line. Sometimes Leila's friends go into the line without her, and it always gets me a little mad.

After she knew they weren't there she kept walking to table 6 where her and her friends usually sat. Leila sat down next to Samantha Blu, 1/6 of her 'Squad'. She's not tall, but no short either, and has black hair that is usually tied up in a clean bun.

In front of her is Melody Oaks. Leila's close friend since 6th grade. She's about 5'3, has black curly hair which she always straightens.

Next to her is Castiel Roberts. He has wavy–curly again, black hair, and has diamond earrings on both ears. Even though his parents don't know he's gay, he and Leila both wonder how.

"Where's Belle and Lily?" Leila asks.

Belle Moyer is kind of the nerd of the group, but that was definitely not a bad thing. She was smart and liked doing work, (which the rest of the group would never understand) and she was very kind. She had Black curly hair.

Leila was starting to think it was an unspoken requirement to have black hair to be in their group..

That would be true if it weren't for Lily and her. Even though Leila had dark skin and was born with black hair, over the years her hair got lighter. Leila always thought it was the sun, because December it would become darker, and in Summer it would be a more yellow–orange.

Lily recently died her hair from dark brown, to light brown. Leila thought it looked great on her

"I have no idea, But I'll text them," answers Melody with a smile.

After a minute Melody tells the rest of the group what they said.

"Belle is home, not feeling well and Lily says the same. She said she'll ooVoo you and Castiel after school."

Leila tries to hold back a frown and tell Melody to tell them that the group will miss them.

"Let's get lunch, I'm starving!" Castiel yells and they all giggle.

As they wait in line several seniors try and push their way to the front. Leila, being the one with an attitude had to say something. One of them – a tall curvy blond smirks at Leila as she steps in front of her.

"HEY!"

They all stopped and turned around and looked at Leila.

Except, she wasn't the one that had yelled.