Gundam Tanaka X Reader

Nekomaru Nidai's body had just been discovered, even though he had been turned into a robot, it wasn't impossible for him to die. He was in pieces, his arm,leg and head were detached from his body, and it looks like he'd been beaten with a heavy unidentified object. Who could be so heartless, Nekomaru had just come back to the group, and now here he was, lying on the floor as a heap of metal.

You glanced over at Akane who looked like she would break down at any given moment. After all, her and Nekomaru were really close, he had even stepped in front of a bazooka for her, not one, but twice. The bazooka was what caused him to be turned into a robot to save his life, he was definitely what could be known as, a true friend.

You were all waiting for the boys to show up when Akane started freaking out about a ringing sound that wouldn't go away, but no one else heard. Finally giving in to her complaints you went with Hajime and Chiaki to figure out just what this singing sound was.

It turned out to be the phone, and after Hajime got off the phone with Fuyuhiko, he informed the two of you what was going on from Strawberry House. Apparently the killer had broken not only the door into Strawberry Tower, that was chained closed from Grape Tower, but they had also broken the elevator. This left the boys without a way over to the Grape House, which also meant you wouldn't get to see Gundam, your lover, until either Soda fixed the elevator, or until the class trial.

You sighed sadly, to which Hajime noticed, "Don't worry (Y/n), we'll find out who killed Nekomaru! Especially with your help, since you're the Ultimate Overachiever." Hajime said encouragingly. You instantly felt terrible for being upset over missing Gundam when there were more important things going on. Like the death of your friend.

"You're right Hajime! Let's keep searching for clues!" You said as you quickly went back to Grape Tower, where Nekomaru and Akane were. After a little while you went back upstairs to talk to Chiaki, and suddenly, Nagito was there?

You were confused, he'd been in the Strawberry House with the rest of the boys, excluding Hajime, and now all of a sudden he was standing in the Grape Lounge. Somehow he'd gotten over here, even though the elevator was broken, maybe that meant he was the killer, and that's how he knew how to get over to the Grape House.

After things had been solved, sort of, with Nagito, you went back downstairs and ran right into Gundam. "Gundam! How'd you get over here?" You asked as you placed a hand on his arm, he began speaking but was interrupted by Soda, "It's all thanks to me! I'm the one who fixed the elevator!" He said.

The entire investigation was confusing, the killer had gone to great lengths to kill Nekomaru and hide their tracks, you investigated as best you could, but there wasn't much to go on. "My Dark Queen." Gundam said softly, pulling you close to him by your waist, you squeaked and a bright red blush covered your cheeks. "G-Gundam! I have to get back to finding clues before the class trial." You said, placing a hand on his cheek and caressing his face slightly, he blushed and hid his face with his scarf while letting you go. Just as Monokuma popped up announcing it was time for the class trial.

You knew you would figure out who the killer was, eventually, for an Ultimate Overachiever, you always did your best, because failure was never an option.

As you made your way inside the Monokuma Rock that had broken through the floor Akane rushed off inside, shouting about how she would personally kill whoever killed Nekomaru. You sighed, "I don't even know who it is..." You mumbled. "How interesting! If you can kill me, you're welcome to try! Try stabbing your sword through my very heart!" Gundam shouted, you gasped and jabbed him in the side with your finger, "Don't say things like that! I don't want you to die!" You said.

"S-sorry my Dark Queen." He said as he grabbed your hand and walked inside Monokuma Rock.

Hajime stares at Gundam, "Gundam...There's something I want to ask you." He said and your heart was beginning to pick up speed. Hajime asked him why he could hear the alarms if he was in a deluxe room, when no one else who was in a deluxe room could hear it. "M-maybe he was using the washroom! Don't even think my love is the murderer you-you...Teen without a talent!" You shouted at Hajime.

Gundam agreed with your statement, but no one else did, Nagito had even flat out said that Gundam was the killer. Your eyes began welling up with tears, "No..." You mumbled hoarsely, your love just stood there silently as tears raced down your cheeks, "Gundam isn't the killer! He can't be! Why should we trust Nagito who's done nothing but mess with us this entire time we've been on this island?" You shouted at all of them.

The arguing continued to go back and forth between everyone until Gundam became angry and Hajime said that with his four Dark Devas of Destruction, he could push the back of Nekomaru's neck where his good night button was.

"It appears I've obtained a one way ticket to hell." Gundam said, he seemed to be giving up, "Gundam....Please tell me it's not true...There's no way you would kill Nekomaru right? Answer me!" You shouted at him desperately.

"My beloved, deadly foes! Let the voting time begin!" He shouted, you refused to vote for him and instead voted for yourself, but Gundam was still convicted because of majority vote.

The weapon was the pillar, Strawberry House was on top of Grape House, the towers were one big elevator, the Ultimate Weapon, Nekomaru was hung upside down and fell to his death, and the killer was...

Gundam Tanaka.

"Why did you kill him? You said...That we'd make it out of here together, you and I...So why? Why did you kill Nekomaru?!" You sobbed. "My Dark Queen, life is pointless if you surrender to your death before fate has been decided. I have betrayed you....I am sorry for causing you so much pain my beloved. Maybe we shall meet again one day in hell." Gundam said, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

You hugged him tightly, "Please don't go Gundam, I love you, I don't want to be here by myself." You sobbed into his chest. "I love you too, but it is time for me to go. Goodbye." He said as he placed a small kiss on your forehead before being taken away by Monokuma.

Now you were all alone.