Holiday Date! Izuku Midoriya X Reader

You'd been dating for nearly a year, having gotten together at the end of January thanks to the help of Uraraka and Iida finally getting you two to finally confess your feelings for each other to one another. When you both confessed it was a large weight of worry taken off of both of your shoulders, having thought you'd be rejected and ruin the friendship between you two.

"Come on (y/n)! Don't be awkward! This is normal! You're just going on a date with your boyfriend, who happens to be the sweetest boy in the world, and then you're going to exchange Christmas gifts. It's normal and it's okay, so stop freaking out." You said, giving yourself a much needed pep talk. You and Izuku had made plans to hang out on Christmas eve since both of your families would be busy Christmas, you were going to go to the park where a Christmas light display and concert was going on, then head over to Izuku's place and watch some movies and exchange gifts.

You checked the time to make sure you still had plenty to spare, "It's nearly five o'clock already?! I need to get ready!!" You began to freak out, quickly searching through your clothes to find the perfect outfit for the night and get ready.

You had been so behind schedule that you had to sprint to the park, little did you know though that Izuku had the same problem, until you both ended up crashing right into one another. You fell into the freshly fallen snow, Izuku trapping you under him with his hands on either side of your head, your bodies nearly pressed against one another if he wasn't holding his weight up and off of you. You blushed a bright red, Izuku's face matching yours. "Hi." You giggled, "Hi." He said rather awkwardly before joining you in your laughter.

The two of you stayed like that for a few moments, just laughing at your lateness and now this, until you realized the situation you were in, "Um...Izuku...This is a little awkward, but could you...Get up? I mean it's not like I don't like being with you in a close proximity situation or anything, it's just well the snow is cold.." You started rambling, your face growing warmer and warmer with every word that tumbled out of your mouth.

"Oh my gosh (y/n) I'm so sorry!!" He quickly said and in a second had gotten up and pulled you up with him, "Wow!" You said, the speed of his movements dizzying you, resting your hands on his chest for balance for a moment. "There's no need to apologize Izuku!" You said, looking up into his beautiful green eyes with a smile. "B-But I ran into you, and then we fell, and I fell on top of you and didn't move right away and-" Izuku began, stumbling over his words in embarrassment as he tried to apologize once again.

You cut him off my placing a soft sweet kiss on his lips, it was quick, but got the message across that you were not mad at him or anything.

"I love you." Izuku said breathlessly, as if every kiss you gave him took his breath away, "I love you too." You giggled, leaving kisses all over his face from his cheek to his forehead and more. His freckled cheeks glowed red, "Shall we go?" He asked, holding out his hand for you to take, which you gladly did and nodded as the two of you began your walk to the light display.   

"It's so beautiful.." You mumbled in amazement, your eyes scanning every Christmas display with wonder, Izuku beamed with delight next to you, not only because he was enjoying the light display too, but mostly because he was happy you were enjoying them. That you were enjoying spending time with him, and that you were his. He squeezed your hand lightly, then lifted it up to his face and kissed the back of it. "I-Izuku?" You turned your attention from the lights to your boyfriend, confused.

"Sorry! It's just...Your hands are so soft.." He whispered, causing you to blush and look away for a moment, "Thank you, but..." You started, turning your head back to look at him and moving in closer. Releasing his hand you wrapped your arms around his neck, "I like your hands a lot more." You said. "B-but mine are all scarred.." He said, gently wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you in even closer to him. "That's exactly why I like them. They represent how hard you have worked, and how hard you're still working, how far you push yourself for success and for others. I love it, and I love everything about you Izuku Midoriya." You said, your (e/c) eyes never leaving his green ones.

His eyes began to water with happiness, "I must be the luckiest guy in the world, because I have you, and you love me." He said through his tears, he sniffled, covering his eyes with his one arm to hide them. You giggled and nuzzled your face into his chest, "I'm the one whose lucky." You said.

"Maybe we're both lucky." He grinned, having finally stopped crying and rubbing his eyes, he gently placed a hand on your cheek, tilting your head up slightly, "You are the best thing to ever happen to me, even better than when I found out I was accepted into U.A. and even better than anything else in my life." He said, "You're such a sweetheart." You mumbled, closing the gap between you two and letting your lips melt into one another in a passionate but gentle kiss.

When you finally broke apart you were both panting slightly, the kiss had been longer than expected, but was definitely worth it. "I will never get tired of that." He grinned, "Neither will I. But we could always try?" You said, hinting at the fact that you would like to kiss him again.

In that moment, you wondered why you had ever been nervous in the first place, because in the end the date was everything you had imagined and more, and with every passing minute you grew more in love with each other than the last. He walked you all the way home, and when he was gone, you missed him even though it had only been moments since you had last seen each other, but you guessed that was how love was, confusing at times, but also magnificent.

Your next date couldn't come sooner you thought with a heartwarming smile.