'He's Gone' Izuku Midoriya X Reader X Katsuki Bakugou 1/3

A few years had passed since you had graduated from UA, now you were a pro hero who worked alongside your boyfriend Izuku Midoriya and your best friend Katsuki Bakugou. You had been friends with both of them since middle school, even despite Bakugou's hatred for Izuku, that still hadn't disappeared.

Currently the three of you were fighting a particularly hard set of villains whose only goal was to kill as many people as they could. Bakugou and Izuku were currently fighting the two villains while you were helping evacute everyone to a safer location, your quirk was very similar to Present Mic's, allowing you to amplify your voice to a very high degree and shout to far distances, which was useful for many different situations.

"Please exit to your left, you will find more heroes who will take care of you if you are injured." You shouted to civilians as you lead them down streets to safety. "Fucking shut up Deku! Don't say any more shit unless you're dying!" You heard Bakugou yelling as he was attacking the villains. You sighed, same old Bakugou, "(y/n)! There's someone stuck under some rubble over here!" Someone shouted to you, causing you to quickly run over and begin assisting in the safe removal of the trapped person.

A couple of minutes passed before you were able to join Izuku and Bakugou again, and the three of you were able to capture the villains after a few more minutes of struggling back and forth. "I'm glad that's finally over." You sighed, relieved that there were no more chance of anyone being injured. "(y/n)...." Izuku mumbled before he quickly crumbled to the ground. Your eyes widened in fear and you rushed to his side.

Izuku was covering his stomach with his hands, trying to stop the flow of blood that had been gushing from a deep wound he must have gotten during the fight. "Izuku! Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Katsuki get over here and help me stop the bleeding!" You began to scream, covering Izuku's hands with your own and pressing into him, trying to help stop the bleeding. You began to sob, "You're going to be okay, someone will come and heal you, you'll be okay." You began to repeat outloud, more to yourself than to Izuku though.

"(y/n) I love you..." Izuku said, his usually bright green eyes already beginning to dull with the loss of blood from his body, "I love you too but you need to conserve your energy, don't talk just focus on staying awake. Stay with me." You said through your tears, Bakugou came over after taking notice of the situation, his ruby eyes widening as he kneeled beside you. "Deku you idiot!" He growled, "Move your hands, mine are bigger and you can get help quicker (y/n)." He said, pushing you out of the way and taking your place.

"Y-You're right, Izuku I'll be right back, Katsuki will take care of you." You said and without another word you ran off screaming at the top of your lungs for some help, using your quirk to reach a wider distance.

"You better not fucking die you idiot." Bakugou said with a click of his tongue, it seemed like he was annoyed but he was actually trying to cover up his own fear. Wondering if this was because of him, if Izuku hadn't asked for help because he had told him not to say anything. Izuku was getting paler by the second, weaker every moment that passed, he coughed, some blood coming up and into his hand as he covered his mouth.

"Isn't this what you always wanted though Kacchan?" He said weakly, his eyes beginning to droop even though he was trying his hardest to keep them open and stay awake. He knew that if he closed his eyes, he wasn't going to wake up.

"Of course not shit head! So don't fucking die!" Bakugou yelled, "Please....Please take care of (y/n)....Please Kacchan...." Izuku said, his voice growing quieter than a whisper, and with  one final shudder from his body, he went completely still, every sign of life leaving his body.

"Deku!" Bakugou screamed, a deep gut wrenching scream, his ruby eyes filling with tears of anger and sadness as he covered his eyes with his arm, finally removing his bloody hands from Izuku's stomach. "You fucking idiot....But I'll do what you want...I'll take care of her for you." Bakugou whispered. When help finally came and you rushed back you instantly noticed that Izuku was gone, that he was dead. "No!" You screamed, running to his side but being picked up by Bakugou, who held you back. "He's gone (y/n). We have to let the paramedics take him." He said, his whole body stiff and his eyes still brimming with tears.

"Let me go Katsuki! Please let me go! He can't be gone!" You continued to scream, bawling your eyes out as you flailed in Bakugou's arms, trying anything to break his hold on you. The parmedics came and took Izuku away and only once his body was gone did you finally stop struggling, your whole body went limp and you just let Bakugou hold you in his arms. "I-I love him so much Katsuki." You whimpered, wrapping your arms around him and burrying your face in the crook of his neck.

"I fucking know that idiot. He loved you too." He said, his voice was hoarse and barely above a whisper as he began to walk away from the scene with you still in his arms. He was comforting you, but he was also using you to comfort himself. Your warmth heating his frozen body. You eventually cried yourself to sleep and Bakugou took you to his apartment, knowing that it would be no good to take you back to the apartment you had shared with Izuku that night.

Izuku's words ringing in his head the whole way, 'Isn't this what you always wanted though Kacchan?'.

Of course not Bakugou told himself.

Nearly a month had passed since Izuku had died, and as much as you wanted to just lay in bed the entire time you knew you couldn't. You had visited Izuku's mom a few times, you were the one to let her know what had happened to her son. You had arranged his funeral too. You had to keep yourself busy in order to not slip into a dark depression you knew you wouldn't be able to crawl out of.

Now you were on your way to Bakugou's apartment, having just left the doctors office with some important news, but the first person you would have shared them with was no longer with you. You knocked on the door and a few seconds later Bakugou, who was dressed in sweat pants and a black tank top, having recently awoken, answered. "What do you want?" He asked, opening the door wider to let you come in. You had spent a lot of time together over the past month, more than you usually did, seeking comfort in the presence of your best friend during this difficult time.

"Katsuki....I'm pregnant..." You said, your (e/c) eyes already beginning to spill over with tears as your small body shook in the doorway. His ruby eyes widened, his mouth falling open for a moment, before he composed himself and gently brought you inside. "Are you sure?" He asked, you nodded and handed him the papers the doctor had given you. He read them over and looked down at you, his eyebrows scrunched in concern.

"Two months. Two months pregnant and the father of my baby is dead. He-He's dead Katsuki...My baby will never get to know their dad." You cried, "Hey....Come here idiot." He said, pulling you into a gentle hug, already starting to treat you like a piece of glass that could break from the simplist touch. You wrapped your arms around him and sobbed into his chest.

"I can't raise a baby by myself Katsuki...Why did he have to die.." You choked through your tears, "We had so many things left to do together...I wanted to get married some day...Have kids together some day..." You cried harder, placing a hand on your stomach. Bakugou pulled back from you, holding your shoulder with one hand and tilting your head up to make sure you were looking at him with the other.

"During that stupid fight, that idiot couldn't stop talking about how he was going to propose to you that night. It was all the dumb ass could talk about." He said, "He was pissing me off so much that I told him that I didn't want to hear him say anything else unless he was dying. I'm fucking stupid for not listening. He was annoying as hell but if I had known what was going to happen to him I wouldn't have said it." He confessed to you.

Your teary eyes widened in shock, "He was going to propose to me?" You asked dumbfounded, Bakugou nodded, "That's what I fucking said, clean the shit out of your ears." He said, turning his head away from you with a sigh. "I-It's not your fault Katsuki...He knew you didn't mean it...He knew that deep down you didn't hate him even though you claimed to." You said, reaching your hands up and wiping away the tears that had begun to form in his eyes.

"The last thing he said to me, he told me to take care of you. That was his last fucking wish and I'm going to honour it. I'll help you raise the shit heads kid. Not just because he asked me, but also because you're my friend and I guess that means I care about you." He said, the last part coming out more as a grumble.

Bakugou sank to his knees, gently pressing his hands to your stomach, "You hear that dumb baby? I'll help your mom take care of you, and I'll help you become a great hero like your dad was. You better fucking believe it." He said to your stomach. Resting his head against you to conceal the fact that his eyes were tearing up again.

"Katsuki...Thank you." You whispered, with a gentle hand running through his hair, you were glad you wouldn't have to go through everything alone.