BNHA - Pregnancy Reactions - Headcannon - 4

Mezo Shoji  

-You and Shoji had been trying for a baby for months, you had talked about it on and off before the wedding, and after you finally decided to start trying. Although as time continued and no baby was showing up, you had begun to lose hope.

-Shoji always pushed you to be everything you could be, to reach your full potential, and he always supported you in anything you did. But he didn't support you in your loss of hope, he encouraged you, and told you that eventually things would work out, you just had to keep trying.

-"It's like when we were starting out as heroes, we were students first, then interns, then sidekicks, and now here we are. We didn't give up then, and I don't want us to give up now." He said, pulling the mask he always wore down so you could see his small reassuring smile.

-Eventually it happened, you missed a period, and immediately went to the store and bought some pregnancy tests. When they came up positive, you started crying, you called Shoji and told him you had something to tell him when he got home. Luckily he understood you through all your tears.

-When he finally came home you practically jumped into his arms, he held you with all of them, "What is it (y/n)? What's wrong??" He asked worriedly. When you explained your missed period and the pregnancy tests, and how you two were now expecting a baby. The normally calm and collected giant froze.

-"You're sure?" He asked astonished, you nodded. And that's when you saw the tears well up in his eyes, they didn't flow down his cheeks, but they were there. "I love you so much." He laughed.

-Shoji was very protective of you normally, especially when you two worked together as pro heroes, but with your new pregnancy he was even more protective. He was understanding though, he let you choose to stay as a hero for the first few months, although only as a recovery hero, and then finally was able to convince you to take maternity leave off even that. He didn't want you overexerting yourself.

-He was the one to baby proof the house.

-When the baby finally came along, and he was holding them in one of his arms, was when he actually started crying. Never in his life had he expected to be a father, and to make such a wonderful thing. And now he would dedicate his life to not only his wife, but their beautiful new child too.

-He likes being the one to wake up and help the baby in the middle of the night. He feels it proves how dedicated and how much he loves you both. Plus he understands how much you need your sleep.

Hanta Sero

-Despite how he seemed, Sero was actually a pretty awkward guy at heart. You knew this back from your time in UA. The big grin he always sported was just to hide his own insecurities and worries back then. But after meeting you, it became a true smile.

-He was genuine with his feelings, and he always seemed to understand you. Which is why you fell in love with him. Although when you found out you were pregnant, you knew you had to act quickly to figure out how to tell him, or risk him finding out without you even having to say anything. He just knew you so well.

-"Honey I'm home!" He called from the entranceway of your house, you giggled and went to greet him, giving him a quick kiss before pulling him farther into the building. Just as you were about to tell him, after keeping it secret for a couple weeks, he spoke up, "There's something I've been meaning to ask you...And don't take it the wrong way, because I don't mean it that way." Sero said, nervously scratching the back of his head. "Okay...?" You asked curiously.

-"Are you pregnant?"

-That simple question made you freeze, your (e/c) eyes went wide, "W-What.." You stuttered out, utterly flabbergasted at how he had figured it out so quickly. "Awe geez, was I wrong?" He sighed, "I really thought I was right about this one...Well I hoped I was..." He mumbled the last part of his sentence.

-"You want me to be pregnant?" You asked quizzically, he sighed and gave a small nod, "I wouldn't mind having children." He mumbled. "Then you're in luck, because I am in fact pregnant." You grinned, reaching up and gently caressing his cheek. "You are?? I was right?? Yes!" He cheered, his whole face lighting up with his classic grin.

-Over the course of your pregnancy Sero was always there for you, he took time off hero work when you needed him, and took a long extended vacation to be there for you when the end of your pregnancy neared and when the baby was finally born.

-He was a wonderful father overall. Total fan of the whole 'Take your kid to work day' thing. Where he gets to show off his little one to all his co workers.

Dabi

-You and Dabi had kept a secret relationship for a while, both of you were apart of the League of Villains and you didn't want Tomura Shigaraki to use either of you as a bargaining chip or as a way to get to the other. You also didn't want any pro heroes to know.

-Your relationship was easy to keep secret, Dabi wasn't an overly emotional guy, and you were okay with being romantic and loving in private. That is, until you found out you were pregnant. That changed everything, and made things a lot more difficult for you.

-You knew you couldn't keep it secret from someone like Dabi, he was smart and he'd figure it out eventually. So you told him, one day while sitting in your room, "Dabi I'm pregnant." You stated matter of factly. He didn't even flinch, didn't even blink. Just simply asked you what you would like to do with it. You took that as an okay sign, he wasn't freaking out which was good.

-"I want to keep it...If that's okay with you..." You said quietly, placing a hand to your stomach. He was silent for a moment before nodding, moving to sit closer to you on the bed, "Then we'll keep it. On one condition though, if things ever seem to get out of hand, if the heroes figure out about them, about us, or if that stupid Shigaraki tries anything funny. I want you to take the kid and run." He said, his icy blue eyes staring into yours.

-"Without you?" You asked, "Yes, if you have to. I want you two to be safe. Even if that means I can't be with you." He said, "But hopefully that won't happen. So don't dwell on it too much." He said reassuringly.

-You both eventually told the League of Villains, after a few months and you could no longer hide your condition. They were all relatively supportive, Shigaraki complained a bit, but didn't say anything else about it. Especially because your child meant a possibly very strong villain from the start. Which was an interesting thought for him.

-After you told the League of Villains, Dabi didn't keep his hands off of you, even around everyone. He always had his hand in yours, or a hand around your waist, somewhere that meant you were close and safe around him.

-When your baby was finally born, he was highly protective, he kept up a facade of not caring, but was quick to take his kid and hold them if anything or anyone seemed even a little suspicious or dangerous for them.

-Grinned like an idiot if the kid had his quirk cause he found it amusing.

-Overall a pretty good father.