White Day - Katsuki Bakugou X Reader 2/2

It had been an entire month since you'd given Katsuki chocolates on Valentine's day, and now it was your turn to receive a gift, because today was White Day and as tradition went, if you received chocolate on Valentine's day you were expected to give something white on White Day back. Which could consist of anything, a ribbon, candy, chocolate, a gift, etcetera. Although you didn't expect a gift of any kind from the explosion boy, afterall, he wasn't much of the romantic type.

But you should also know to expect the unexpected.

Your relationship with Katsuki Bakugou had changed only slightly over the past month, you two were now officially dating, although what you did together hadn't changed much. You still hung out all the time, you still cuddled him, although he was slightly more accepting of it now, you still fought over the smallest of things, and you both still enjoyed the others company and weren't afraid to tell each other off when needed. It was a peaceful and slow transition into romance, something you both enjoyed.

If anything, you two had become the best and worst couple of the school. When you had cute moments people were in awed shock, thinking about how right you two were for each other, and when you two were fighting, which was nearly all the time, people still thought you were right for each other, just simply crazy too though. But, neither of you cared about anyone else's opinions, the only opinions that mattered were the two of yours.

You met him in the morning before class, poking his cheek with your index finger to catch his attention, "Hey King-Of-Explodo-Kills." You greeted, he smiled slightly, the corners of his mouth barely turning up, "Morning." He mumbled out tiredly. You both chatted before the bell rang and he ended the conversation with saying he had something he needed to do at lunch and he'd meet up with you at some point.

So when Katsuki met up with you at lunch looking disheveled and slightly panicked, you were worried. "Katsuki? What's wrong?" You asked, glancing up at his slightly pink cheeks in confusion. "Nothing's wrong, idiot." He grumbled quietly and you two were left in silence as you began walking to the cafeteria.

"Wait." He suddenly spoke up as he grabbed your arm, halting you in place. "Finally deciding to tell me huh?" You questioned rather snarkily, he glared slightly at you before quickly reaching into his pocket, much like you had done a month ago, and dropped a small bag of white chocolates into your hands. "Here." He said before he tried to continue walking. You looked from the bag of chocolates to him, "Hey wait! Did you make these?" You questioned, rather shocked.

"Of course I fucking made them! You think I'd give you some cheap store bought crap??" He yelled at you then made a small 'tch' sound out. He turned his back to you, attempting to hide his small blush of embarrassment. "They probably taste like shit." You deadpanned, before breaking into a giggling fit when Katsuki quickly turned his head and glared daggers at you, "Probably better than your damn cooking, so shut your mouth and eat one already." He snarled, he was slightly annoyed, but he was mostly trying to cover up the fact that he was embarrassed and a little awkward.

He wasn't the romantic type, and he wasn't very good at showing his feelings yet. But he was trying, and that was all that mattered.

"Fine, as long as it'll get you to stop yelling, gosh." You stuck your tongue out at him before opening the little bag and plopping a chocolate into your mouth. He saw the surprise on your face instantly, then your smile that spread across your lips. "These are actually really good." You mumbled, you hadn't thought he'd even have the patience to try and cook, let alone be good at it. Especially when it came to sweets.

"Of course they are! I'm the best at everything!" He said with a huff, "Sure you are." You said rather sarcastically, earning another glare from your boyfriend. "But thank you Katsuki, for making me chocolates, and celebrating a stupid Holiday I know you don't like." You grinned, leaning up and placing a small kiss on his cheek. His cheeks instantly lit up in a blush and he looked away from you, mumbling out a "You're welcome." in the process.

"It is a stupid Holiday, but I'd be a damn idiot if I didn't participate in it and show my girlfriend how great I am." He smirked, causing you to giggle again. "The best boyfriend ever, just as I'm the best girlfriend ever." You said, pulling him in close to you by his shirt. "Damn right." He agreed, wrapping his arms around your waist and leaning into you slightly with a sigh.

These moments were few and far between, but that was what made them extra special, knowing he really did care for you. Or, at least hated you slightly less than he hated everyone else. Which was good enough.

Maybe as the relationship continued to progress, and you two became more comfortable with each other, things would change, maybe you'd both get more used to showing public displays of affection, or maybe you'd still stay in your awkward bubbles, who knew. All you know was that in this moment the two of you were happy.

Although it ended when you broke your peaceful silence, "Katsuki we're going to be late again. I'm going to have to beat Denki up since I know that knock off Pikachu ate all the chicken nuggets again." You grumbled.

He chuckled, he loved these moments the most, when you were threatening someone else, especially one of your annoying friends, because that's when you were being the real you, and when he thought you were the cutest. You certainly didn't seem intimidating, but anyone who knew you well enough knew you were deadlier than poison.

"Kick his ass, babe." Katsuki grinned as you both entered the cafeteria.