BNHA - Pregnancy Reactions - Headcannon - 1

Shouta Aizawa-

-Seems like he doesn't want kids but is actually super hyped to be a dad.

Was super worried but wasn't showing it when he thought his significant other was just sick.

-If significant other was a hero, he was already protective of them, but after finding out their pregnant he's even more protective of them.

-Originally frozen in shock upon hearing the news and took a few minutes to actually process everything.

-When baby comes along he's already used to getting so little sleep that he isn't too bothered by being woken up by a crying baby in the middle of the night.

-Will definitely be harsher on his students though the first couple months.

-Feels bad about working both as a teacher and hero at the same time and ends up taking more time off from hero work to raise baby and show his significant other how much he loves them.

All Might / Yagi Toshinori

-Super worried about significant others safety because he's a huge target to villains and doesn't them to use her and the baby against him.

-Will probably cry with joy with the news about the baby though.

-Definitely the type to spoil his baby.

-Will tend to his significant others every need the entire pregnancy, although he usually does that anyways.

-Will show off his significant other and his baby to class 1-A with glee and excitement.

-Asks if anyone in the class wants to hold the baby but gets jealous when the baby is happy or excited in someone else's arms.

-Prays that he'll be around long enough to see them do great things.

Izuku Midoriya

-Pretty much forces his significant other to go to the doctors when they have been getting sick for a long time.

-Is concerned about them a little too much.

-When doctor tells Izuku and his significant other that there is nothing wrong, that it's just symptoms of pregnancy, Izuku faints.

-Cries when he wakes up and hugs his significant other, telling them how happy he is and how he promises to be a great dad and to always be around for them, unlike how his father was never around for him and his mother.

-Also tends to his significant others every need, even tieing their shoes for them without being asked.

-Over protective dad, worries about small objects, sharp things, other people, etc, hurting his baby.

-Constantly calls his mom to update her on how the baby is doing.

Shows baby off to people in a "Look what I made!" excited kind of way.

-Prays everyday that they have a quirk.

Katsuki Bakugou

-Freaks out when his significant other finally tells him that they're pregnant.

-Worries about his temper because he tends to get angry and annoyed pretty quickly, worries about his quirk possibly hurting the baby, and worries about whether he'll be a good dad or not.

-Spoils them with everything, makes sure they have the newest and coolest toys, blankets, clothes, etc.

-Rubs it in his friends faces if he has a kid before they do, especially Izuku's.

-Stays for the entire birth, holding his significant others hand the whole time and coaching them through it.

-His first words to the baby would probably be something like, "You're going to be the best fucking hero this world has ever seen."

-Would probably laugh and tear up a bit if the babies first word was "Die."

Eijirou Kirishima

-Super worried about his significant other when they start getting sick and makes them go see a doctor to make sure they're okay.

-Would freak out in a very happy way upon hearing the news about his significant other being pregnant and would cry manly tears.

-Over protective and would baby proof the house way before the baby was even born.

-Reads lots of books about babies and pregnancies so he can make sure he'll be the best dad ever.

-Worries about whether the baby will get his quirk or not, since he's okay with his quirk but if his significant other has a better, more useful quirk, he'd want the baby to have their quirk instead.

-Definitely takes lots of time off to spend with his significant other and his baby, also understanding how danger being a hero can be and that at any poiny something bad could happen to him.

-Cries manly tears when he firsts holds his baby.