'The Real You' Katsuki Bakugou X Trans!Reader

You and Katsuki had been friends for years, all through middle school and up into your time at UA, you had each others backs through thick and thin, and supported each other wholeheartedly, even someone as rough and tough as him. So when you finally came to terms with who you thought you were, he was the first one you talked to about it, you knew he would be there for you. That he would understand the rampant thoughts you couldn't quite understand yourself.

You dealt with many aspects and moments in your life where you didn't feel like yourself, you felt as if you weren't the person you were born as, that maybe you had been born in the wrong body. You felt as if, as if you were a male, instead of the female you had been known as since birth. These moments became more frequent as you began to actually take notice of yourself and actually comprehend your own thoughts.

You started slowly becoming the you you wanted to be by wearing baggier clothes, removing all the makeup you used to wear to try and convince yourself that maybe you were just going through a faze and this would all pass. You even considered cutting your hair to get rid of the long hair that was very feminine, in your opinion, but decided against it for the moment out of fear of rejection.

When you finally came out, it was to Katsuki first, "Katsuki....I...I have to tell you something really important, so please listen.." You said as you sat on his bed facing him, you had come over to study but you both ended up just chatting. Until you decided to voice your feelings to him finally, "Of course I'll listen to you, idiot." He tsked at you but motioned for you to continue. "T-This is really hard for me to say, you're my best friend and you mean a lot to me, s-so I need you to tell me if I'm a freak or not for thinking of this. B-But....I-I think.....I think I'm trans..." You stuttered and stumbled over your words, your voice was as quiet as a whisper and you held your breath as you waited for him to say something.

He stared at you, crimson eyes staring into your own (e/c) ones, he didn't even more. After a moment he sighed, "That's it? I already knew that. God I thought you were going to say something like you liked dumb ass Deku or some shit with the way you seemed so nervous to tell me." He chuckled lowly. "You're not going to judge me? You're not going to say I'm some weird freak? O-Or say you don't want to be my friend anymore?" You asked, surprised to the point of actual tears.

"H-Hey why are you crying?!" He freaked out, thinking maybe he had upset you somehow without realizing it. He was very good at upsetting and angering people without even trying. "I accept you idiot, so quit crying, spiky hair would say some dumb shit like it's not manly to cry or something...So you're a dude, and it's okay to cry sometimes, but not now." He said, a rosy blush was dusting his cheeks as he spoke. He gently grabbed your face and wiped your tears.

"Thank you Katsuki!" You sobbed, latching yourself onto him in a tight hug, if Katsuki could accept you, maybe everyone else could too you thought, trying to think positively on how you would handle your situation and how you would somehow tell your classmates.

Throughout the night you and Katsuki talked about how you were thinking of transitioning, how you had some plans in mind and you knew it would take a very long time until you were fully happy with your body, but you were willing to work for it. He told you he would be there every step of the way, and even suggested cutting your hair for you if you wanted to look more like a guy. "Would you really do that for me?" You asked, a little sceptical on whether he could actually cut hair or not, but trusting him nonetheless.

"I can cut hair! Have some damn faith in me!" He scowled, "Alright, please cut my hair, make me look like a man! Like you Katsuki!" You said eagerly. He got everything ready and began to cut your long hair off, he did quite well, you guessed that maybe he cut his own hair and that was why he knew what to do. He shaved the sides quite short and left some hair on the top to curl up a bit like it usually did, and did a few other cool things with it until you were satisfied.