Valentine - Shouta Aizawa X Reader

You two had gone to UA together, had grown into adulthood together, worked together as heroes, taught at the same school, and finally, after many years of silent pinning and dancing around feelings, you two had confessed to one another. Finally getting your feelings out into the open and starting a relationship. Which was all due to your friend Hizashi Yamada, also known as Present Mic, who had 'accidently' let it slip to you that Aizawa had feelings for you, much like you did for him.

You had immediately confronted him, knowing that Hizashi would not lie to you about something like this, and listened to Aizawa tell you how he was, in fact, in love with you. You had giggled, tears running down your cheeks as you literally took him to the ground in a hug, telling him that you also had feelings for him. Even after all this time.

That was quite a long time ago, and now you guys were about to spend your first Valentine's day together, although unfortunately you both still had work to do, being teachers by day and heroes by night. But between those hours you two planned to just spend the day watching movies at Aizawa's house, and cuddling. Simple and calm, just like how you both liked it. There was no need for you to go to a fancy restaurant, or to a bar, or even to the movies. Your dates usually consisted of other things.

Such as cuddling all night while watching television, stargazing on roof tops after your hero work was finished for the night, and cooking different foods you thought the other would like. Simple, but still beautiful.

Unbeknown to you though, this time Aizawa had different plans for the two of you.

"Shouta, what are you doing still in your sleeping bag ? The final bell rang like half an hour ago, we can leave now." You giggled, leaning on the door frame to his classroom. "It's called relaxing until you find me, you always wander around the school and it would be a lot of work to look for you. This way, I can rest longer, and I'm easy to find when you decide to come looking." He sighed, slowly unzipping his sleeping bag and standing up.

You gasped, "What are you wearing?" You asked, looking him up and down and admiring his change of outfit. He was wearing black jeans and a white rolled to the elbows dress shirt, that was slightly untucked, but overall super handsome and adorable. You raised an eyebrow slightly, clearly remembering him in his hero outfit only a few hours ago. He must have changed some time between the past couple hours.

"Date clothes." He simply stated, which made you giggle, thinking it was rather different to see him well dressed for a change. "Here." He said, a small smirk playing on his lips as he held a shopping bag out to you. "Hmm? What is this?" You asked, looking from him to the bag before taking the bag in your hand. "Just go change and meet me down by the entrance of the school." He said, placing a small kiss on your cheek before making his way down the hallway.

You were left standing there for a moment, confused and shocked at what was going on, thinking this was definitely not what you had planned for the night. But grinning to yourself and skipping to the teachers washroom where you changed into the outfit in the bag that Aizawa had given to you. Inside the bag was a shimmery floor length black dress with a slit on one side for your entire leg up to your thigh to show through. Along with black heels to match the dress. "Wow." You mumbled, stunned at the beauty Aizawa had picked out for you.

You never knew he had a decent fashion sense.

You quickly changed and met him down by the entrance of the school, a thought suddenly coming to your mind as you watched him looking off towards the clouds in the sky, a content half smile pulling on his lips. You remembered your first time meeting him all those years ago, your first day at UA and you had stumbled into him at the entrance of the school. He was so still he had blended in with the background and you hadn't even noticed him until you both had landed in the grass.

You remembered apologizing over and over and he just sighed in response, telling you it was fine before getting up and heading into the building. It was the start to your friendship back then. "Shouta!" You called as you neared him, grabbing onto his one arm and hugging it, "I love you." You said, kissing his cheek, as a bright smile was plastered on your cheeks. "I love you too. Now let's go, we have work in a couple of hours and I had to pull a few strings to get a reservation at this nice restaurant, so let's not miss it." He said, lacing his fingers with yours and taking you to the place he was talking about.

You gasped for the second time that day when you both made it to the restaurant, it was one of the most popular and expensive places in the entire city, "What! There's no way you got a reservation here! It's like booked for years in advance!" You whisper shouted to him, which caused him to chuckle and give you a cheeky grin. "One of the perks to being a pro hero." He said, which was partially the reason, another part of it was that he also had help from Present Mic who helped pull a few strings too.

Aizawa was definitely outdoing himself tonight. You two had a lovely dinner, chatting about your day and how you both didn't want to go to work tonight, but it was a price you had to pay in order to protect people. You were half way through dinner though when you both got a phone call asking you to come help out with a villain attack. "Seriously? Today of all days??" You groaned, Aizawa glared at his phone screen and sighed in annoyance.

"I'm sorry this is going to ruin the night." He said to you as you both ran towards where you'd been notified the villain was. "Nothing could ruin this night, Shouta this has been the best night of my life, and I'm so happy that you did this for me." You told him, pecking him on the lips quickly before you two began to deal with the villain. You understood why you had been called in, the villain was destroying nearly everything in its path with its quirk, and there were quite a few places where fire was even spreading quickly and dangerously.

Shouta used his own quirk to erase the villains quirk, slowing him down and allowing other pro heroes time to capture him with little to no struggle. With a fire burning the entire lower part of a building, leaving all exits but the windows an option for escape you used your quirk to fly yourself from window to window and carry people down to a safe distance. You were mostly a rescue hero, having the ability to fly for long periods of time, but you were also able to move quicker than the average person, being very agile and light on your feet, which allowed you to move quickly and take out opponents. Very useful for getting the job done sooner.

When you two finally finished solving the villain problem and making sure everyone was safe you headed back to Aizawa's house to rest before getting ready for work later. "You know, even though we had to fight a stupid villain, this was still the best Valentine's day I could have hoped for." You said, nuzzling your face into his shirt as you both relaxed on his bed. He grinned, wrapping his arms around you and holding you close, "That's good. Although I definitely prefer this, relaxing here with you in my arms before we take a nap." He whispered, kissing you on the forehead.

"Me too." You sighed, closing your eyes and beginning to drift off to sleep with the best Valentine holding you in his arms.