Valentine - Katsuki Bakugou X Reader 1/2

You had a feisty attitude, you were hot tempered, you were loud, and you were constantly challenging him in different aspects of his life. Through grades, you two were constantly tying, through fights and training, you both refused to give up that most of the fights were ended due to you both being completely exhausted, or because a teacher had stepped in and stopped everything. Needless to say, you were pretty great.

And despite his best efforts of ignoring his own emotions, he knew he had been slowly falling in love with you more and more as he got to know you better.

Bakugou walked through the hallways on his way to the cafeteria for lunch, his hands deep in his pockets and a scowl etched on his face, when you suddenly came skipping over to him and laced your arms together. "Stop looking like such a grump, your face will get stuck that way." You sassed him, he tried tugging his arm free from your grip, he wasn't really in the mood to deal with you right now, especially with you this close to him. Especially when it was Valentine's day of all days.

"Shut up." He growled, trying again to free his arm from your grip but you held on and even leaned into him. "Now Katsuki, is that any way to treat a girl on Valentine's day? I thought you at least had some manners in the dumb brain of yours." You teased him. He let out a 'tch' sound and clicked his tongue, deciding to just continue walking. "I don't give a crap about some dumb holiday like this one." He grumbled. "Awe, that's too bad because I actually made you some chocolate, but I mean if you don't care then I guess I'll just have to give them to someone else." You sighed.

Bakugou froze in place, shifting his crimson eyes down to meet your (e/c) ones that were filled with a hint of mischief. "What?" He asked, confused. You giggled, "Looks like I finally got the explosion boys attention. Anyways, I said I made you some chocolate. It is Valentine's day afterall." You said, booping his nose with your index finger before pulling a bag of chocolates out of your pocket. Bakugou's face was nearly as red as his eyes when he was handed the bag of chocolates, his gaze kept shifting from you to the chocolates.

Trying to keep his cool and usual demeanor he spoke up, "Knowing you, their probably as shitty as your attitude." He scoffed, "Shut up and eat one you jerk!" You shouted at him, shoving him away from you, but only lightly. "Fine I will!" He shouted back at you and ate one. After that he was silent for a moment, "I guess they aren't too bad..." He grumbled quietly. Hunching his shoulders slightly and looking away from you.

"You suck at giving compliments almost as much as you suck at fighting." You sneered, sticking your tongue out at him. "Take what you get before I blow your fucking head off!" He shouted, snapping his head back and glaring at you. "Well that got you to look at me again. Good, because giving you chocolate was only stage one of my plan." You giggled, taking a step closer to the explosion boy in front of you.

Bakugou raised an eyebrow at you, a slight frown pulling on the corners of his mouth as he watched you, "What plan?" He asked, to which you giggled some more. "Impatient as always aren't you Katsuki?" You grinned, "If you're not going to tell me then get lost." He said with a click of his tongue before shoving his hands and the chocolates, back into his pockets, before beginning to walk away from you and down the hallway. "Hey wait! I wasn't done talking to you, idiot!" You shouted after him, grabbing onto his arm and moving in front of him again. "Then spit it out." He sighed in annoyance, touching a hand to his temple.

"Alright. But hold still, and don't, under any circumstance, blow me up." You told him, not moving until he gave a small nod to show he would at least try not to blow you up, if you somehow did something that would earn his explosions. Although it wasn't that hard to do just that.

You reached up and grabbed his hand that was at his temple, pulling it down and holding it in your own smaller hand, then reached up with your other hand and touched his cheek. Bakugou was frozen the entire time, his blush from earlier resurfacing on his cheeks, and his crimson eyes followed your every movement, watching and waiting for what you would do next.

You leaned up on your tippy toes and brushed your lips against his, "W-Wha-" He began but you cut him off by fully pressing your lips to his. Silencing him with a kiss. You two remained like that for some time, your lips against his while he stood frozen in shock until he finally realized the situation and sank into the kiss. He pressed his lips firmly against your own and wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling you in closer to him.

You only broke away because of the sudden heat against your hip, almost unbearable hot, you winced, "Ow Katsuki I told you not to use your quirk on me!" You hissed, pulling away from him quickly and checking the damage. A somewhat red hand print was visible on your hip, "Technically you told me not to blow you up. Which I didn't." He stated matter of factly but you could see the worry in his eyes when he looked over the mark he had left on you. Mumbling out a very quiet "Sorry." That you almost didn't hear.

"Well it's good I already knew you were quite the hottie." You joked, poking him in the chest. "Why did you do that?" He asked, his voice rather quiet and very unlike him, without a hint of anger in it, just curiosity and confusion. "The kiss? Because I wanted to. Now come on, I have to make sure Denki didn't eat all the chicken nuggets or I'll have to kick his ass. Again." You said with a sigh and grabbed his hand, dragging him off towards the cafeteria.

He sighed and followed you, letting you lead him by the hand all the way to your usual table with the Baku Squad. His face was still slightly red from the kiss you two shared, but quickly disappeared when he began to chuckle lowly as he watched you punch Kaminari for stealing all of the chicken nuggets and eating them before you had even arrived. Gosh was he ever in love with you.

Maybe Valentine's day wasn't so bad. At least, not with you around to keep him entertained.