'Stay With Me' Yandere! Katsuki Bakugou X Reader

You and Katsuki had been good friends growing up, you were even friends with Midoriya for awhile, but when the two of them seemed to split into sides, you chose Katsuki. You didn't think anything of it, pushing away his bad behaviour and ignoring the insults he shouted at others. He was a great student but was known for having a terrible personality, shouting, swearing, bullying other kids, boasting about his quirk and his ego was through the roof. He was always nice to you though.  

At first it was just his usual niceness, the way kids are. Asking you to hang out with him, not letting the other kids pick on you the way they picked on Midoriya, simple stuff like that.

It didn't stay that way though.

As the two of you grew older, he became more protective, more demanding, he spent a lot of time with you and you alone. Pushing his other friends away to spend his time with you. You brushed it off, thinking it was because the two of you were going into UA together while the rest hadn't gotten in, maybe he just thought they were less than him like he typically said to them.

And you enjoyed it. You liked having all of his attention on you, having him fret over you was exhilarating, he called everyone else in the class extras, shitty hair, half and half, but he never had any insult to direct at you. He gave you tips, chose you as his partner each time, made sure you were okay after fights and gave hell to your opponents. "Katsuki I'm fine, really." You brushed him off, wiping blood from a small cut onto your clothes.

He was fuming. "I'll blow him into fucking oblivion." He scowled, lighting sparks from his hands, readying himself for some explosions. You sighed, grabbing his hands, "Let's just go, I'll win next time. I just need more practice, mind helping me?" You asked, distracting him from your previous fight. Trying to get his attention away from violence. He growled a little but calmed down, giving you a small nod and letting you lead him away. Not without glaring daggers into anyone who walked past.

If looks could kill, everyone else would have died long ago.

He bandaged your arm, checking over your bruises, making sure everything was alright. "I won't let anyone hurt you (y/n)." He mumbled, too quietly for you to catch it. "What was that?" You asked, he shook his head to dismiss you.

You'd caught him a few times beating other boys up, claiming it was nothing, they had been looking for it. You knew he fought anyone who looked twice at you though, anyone who made comments about your body or even mentioned liking you as anything more than friends. Eventually everyone knew you were off limits. Even though you and Katsuki weren't official, it was as if you were. Neither of you dated anyone else.

Although if you did, Katsuki would probably blow them to bits as he had threatened a few boys who got too close to you.

You let him do as he pleased, only scolding him a few times when he went to far, hurt someone badly or said something that was uncalled for. He continuously brushed you off, but you knew he listened. He never did things to piss you off, he had once and learned his lesson.

"Katsuki I asked you to stop and you didn't!" You yelled at him, stomping away from the school grounds. "(y/n) I couldn't help it! The way he looked at you just pissed me off, no one gets to look at you like that but me!" He shouted back, following you and grabbing your arm, halting you in your steps. "Let go of me." You said, yanking your arm from his grip. "He didn't do anything wrong, you didn't have to go so far." You said, turning your head away.

"You practically hospitalized him! That's not what a hero does. I'm tired of you thinking you can just go around beating everyone up. Why are you so obsessed with me?" You were on the verge of shouting, you were frustrated. Angry at him for going too far, and upset with him for risking his chances of being a hero so much. Letting go too easily. You wanted him to succeed, but his need to protect you was ruining his chances, risking him losing it all.

"I won't do it again." He promised, but he had said that last time. "I'm tired of you thinking you're the only boy allowed to talk to me, I'm not your property and I can talk to and spend time with whoever I want." You told him, turning your head back and poking a finger into his chest. "No." Was his stern response. "No? What do you mean no?" You questioned.

"No you're not allowed being friends with whoever you want and talking to whoever you want. I won't allow it. You don't know the shit they say and I'm trying to protect you from that. Since you can't protect yourself and you know it. So stop acting like an idiot and let me do this for you." He didn't care if he lost everything, he just couldn't lose you. His words had shocked you to the bone though. You had run off and into your house. Ignoring his visits, texts, and calls for days. Until finally giving him the chance to apologize.

Not seeing or speaking to you for days had driven him crazy. He wondered if you were alright, whether you were alone, if you would talk to him again, if things could go back to normal, what he had really done wrong. He needed to have you near him, needed to see and touch you. Needed you.

When you two had talked it over you gave him a gentle hug, him holding you close and tight, not wanting to let you go. "Stay with me." He whispered into your hair. "Okay." You responded, and things continued on as normal for the two of you.

Although he wasn't asking, you would stay with him whether you wanted to or not. He couldn't lose you again.

You were his.