Chapter Nine: Don't Leave Me Behind Jerome

It's like trying to fix a broken toy, it's hard to put it back together and have it work the same way that it use to work. That's what it felt like to Jerome. They found someone that would take Mitch's house and they are almost finished packing up everything. But whenever he is looking through the comments on Mitch's video on his computer only to have Mitch asleep on his bed a few feet away, he feels relaxed that his fans are supporting him. Or at least Jerome thought that Mitch was asleep.

"Jerome." Mitch said. Jerome spins on the chair and looks at Mitch. Mitch has his back to Jerome. Jerome doesn't speak at first because he was expecting for Mitch to say something.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Come here." Mitch said. Jerome gets off the chair and walks over next to Mitch's bed. Mitch turns his head a little looking at him and then Jerome notices Mitch's phone in his hand and it's on. Jerome puts a knee on the bed and takes the phone. He looks at a post Lachlan wrote on Mitch's wall on twitter. Mitch lays down and pulls the blankets tighter around him. "Lachlan is a dork." Jerome smiles.

'I think I might need the rest of the Pack's help. But...I just want to be here.' Jerome thought. Jerome lowers his hand and looks down at Mitch. Jerome puts his hand on the bed in front of Mitch's face making him flinch. His eyes look up at Jerome, saying nothing. Jerome takes his arm away. He turns off Mitch's phone.

"Get some sleep." Jerome said. He turns around from Mitch only to have Mitch grab the back of Jerome's shirt and pull him back on the bed next to Mitch who hides half his face under the blankets. Jerome looks at Mitch. "What th--" Jerome stops talking staring at Mitch. He sets Mitch's phone on the bedside table. He grabs Mitch's blanket and yanks it off his face to see that Mitch is blushing.

Mitch looks away from Jerome fidgeting with the blankets nervously. Then he feels Jerome's lips press against his cheek making him blush and grip the blankets. Jerome moves Mitch's hair from his eyes.

"Is that okay?" He asks. Mitch looks at Jerome.

"Y-Yeah." Mitch answered. Jerome smiles slightly before he bends down towards Mitch. Mitch moves his head to the side as Jerome kisses his throat. Mitch closes his eyes as he bites his bottom lip. He feels Jerome's hand push the blankets away as Jerome starts to nibble on Mitch's neck. Jerome moves over Mitch. Mitch grips the bed sheets as his limps start to feel like jello the more Jerome's lips pressed against his skin. Mitch lets out his breath starting to pant once Jerome's hands slip underneath his shirt.

"J-Jerooomme. Ugghh." Mitch moaned. Jerome chuckles. Mitch opens his eyes before Jerome stops kissing his neck. Jerome moves his head over Mitch's. Mitch looks at him. Jerome laughs.

"You look like adorable while blushing." Jerome teased. Mitch smiles. Jerome pushes Mitch's shirt over his head and tosses it on the floor. Jerome's cheeks flush before he starts to kiss Mitch's collarbone. Mitch closes his eyes feeling his body come to life under Jerome. That's when he felt Jerome kiss his right nipple and Jerome licks it getting a moan out of Mitch. Jerome smiles as he looks at Mitch, red-faced and panting. "Enjoying yourself?" Mitch bites his bottom lip and nods.  Jerome's eyes travel from bruise to bruise on Mitch's torso. Jerome's fingers touch one making Mitch flinch.

"C-Can we forget that please?" Mitch asks. Jerome looks at Mitch's face and bends down and kisses his lips, then leans back. Mitch grabs Jerome's shoulders and pull him back into a kiss. Jerome closes his eyes as Mitch's hands grip the back of his shirt. They staying kissing for quite a while as the try to fight for dominance, which ends in Jerome winning but he breaks the kiss, panting. Mitch's arms wrap around Jerome's neck before Jerome bends back down kissing Mitch's jawline as his hand move under Mitch's back and he pulls Mitch's torso up so his body presses against his. Mitch squirms under Jerome. His eyes open and Jerome stops. Jerome grabs Mitch's forearms, being careful of Mitch's sprained wrist, pinning them down to the bed. Jerome smiles at Mitch.

"No, you're the one that needs cheering up, not me." He said. Mitch's eyes meet with Jerome's for a few seconds before he looks away and turns his head only to have Jerome start to leave marks on the side of Mitch's neck. Mitch grits his teeth slightly feeling pain sting his throat.

"J-Jerome..w-wait." Mitch moaned. Jerome stops and grips Mitch's forearms.

"Yeah?" Jerome asks. Mitch opens his eyes and looks at Jerome but instead sees Jessica. Mitch's eyes widen as she snickers. Jerome tilts his head confused at the scared glint in Mitch's eyes. Mitch yanks his arms free and pushes Jerome off of him. Mitch grabs the blankets and hides under them breathing heavily as he curls up into a ball. Jerome sits up confused. Jerome crawls next to Mitch. He grabs the blanket. "Mitch? You okay? Did I do something wrong?"

"C-Can you just please leave? Pl-Please." Mitch said. Jerome stays still, not moving but deciding what to do until he settles on a decision. Jerome rips the blankets out of Mitch's hands. Mitch whines but stops when Jerome hugs him. Mitch's eyes widen and he stays completely still feeling tears run down his cheeks. Jerome hugs him tight.

"Please...Please stop pushing me away." Jerome said. Mitch buries his face in the crook of Jerome's neck and cries into his shirt. Jerome holds Mitch as he lays down holding Mitch close. "She did horrible things to you and I just stood by and let them happen. But I'm here now, so please start talking to me." Mitch grips Jerome's shirt.

"Don't l-leave without me. Please." Mitch said through his tears. Jerome shakes his head.

"I would never leave you behind." He said.