Chapter Thirteen: Airport

When Lachlan got off the plane, he walk out to baggage claim, his eyes searching for Jerome and Mitch as he walks. He walks down some steps, seeing two people he recognizes. He smiles slightly, pushing down his hood and walking over to them.

"Hey." Lachlan said. Jerome turns around and smiles.

"Hey dude." He said. Lachlan looks at Mitch. Mitch is sitting in the chair, his black and red sweatshirt on with the hood up. Lachlan looks at Jerome.

"I just need to grab my bag and than we can head out." He said. Jerome nods.

By the time they got back home, Mitch went into the living room and Jerome took Lachlan to a guest bedroom. Lachlan sets his bag on the bed.

"He definitely isn't himself. Rob told me about those pills. Is he taking them?" Lachlan asks. Jerome looks away, not answering. Lachlan sighs. "Jerome."

"I'm sorry. I give in too quickly, he is just so depressed and I don't want him to hurt anymore than he already is." Jerome said. Lachlan turns to Jerome.

"Does his parents know? What did they say?" Lachlan asks. Jerome stares at him for a few seconds and than looks away.

"You know....that's a good idea, I didn't think of that....I probably should have said something to them." He said. Lachlan nods.

"Where's his phone?" Lachlan asks. Jerome shrugs his shoulders.

"Probably with him. But I do need you to do something for me." Jerome said.

"What?"

"Watch Mitch, I need to go get a house key from Jessica." Jerome said.

"Why does she have it still?" Lachlan asks. Jerome sighs.

"Well, you see I have been busy trying to make sure that Mitch doesn't f*cking commit  suicide!" Jerome shouted making Lachlan step back. Jerome calms down. "Sorry."

"No, its fine dude. You have been here for a while, maybe you should take a break. I'll keep an eye on him for the rest of the day." Lachlan said. Jerome shakes his head.

"No. No I can't do that to Mitch. But I'll see you later, call me if something happens." Jerome said leaving. Lachlan walks downstairs and over to the living room seeing Mitch wrapped in a blanket while laying on some pillows on the couch. Lachlan smiles and sits down on the other end of the couch, pulling out his phone.

Mitch opens his eyes, crawling off the couch saying something about going to bathroom. Mitch pulls the blanket tightly around him and goes into the bathroom. He opens the trash can and grabs out one of the pair of razors that Jerome threw out eariler jn the week.

'I know why everyone is coming here. But I don't want to be fixed, I just want to stop hurting forever but I know that can't happen.' Mitch thought. Mitch opens the packet, letting his blanket fall on the floor. He closes the door and then sits down in the walk in shower. He pulls up he sleeve. He stares at it and hovers the razor blades but doesn't do anything. Mitch bites down on his hoodie, staring at the blades and his arm. Tears fill his eyes and he drops the razer and cries into his knees, putting his arms around his legs. Then a knock on the door.

"Mitch? Can I come in?" Lachlan asks.

"No! I want Jerome." Mitch said.

"Jerome is out." He said. Mitch looks away from the door.

"Than go away." Mitch said. Lachlan grabs the handle, prepared to enter. But stops, he gets his phone out and texts Jerome.

Lachlan- Jerome, come back. Mitch is in the bathroom and won't come out.

Jerome- WHAT?!