Chapter Twenty-Seven: A Drunken Mistake

Well today is my birthday...yay 18 years old...yeppie...

And also, do you like the chapter name? Does it send good vibes?

Mitch and Jerome ended up taking Ryan and his girlfriend with them to breakfast. Mitch is staring at the table as the three talked. He could feel disbelieving eyes on him, he has already been recognized a few times and he has felt bad during it all. He looks at Jerome when he felt Jerome's hand touch his knee. He than focuses on Ryan who is across from him.

"So Mitch, you planning on making videos again?" Ryan asks. Mitch nods.

"Soon, right now my setup is in Canada so..Kind of can't right now." Mitch said. Ryan nods understanding.

"Still you could make vlogs, everyone is worried about you." Ryan said. Mitch looks away from Ryan. 'I know that. I know everyone is. I don't need to be reminded, it just makes me feel worse.' Mitch thought. Jerome looks at Mitch and than at Ryan.

"Ryan." Jerome said. Ryan looks at Jerome.

"I know, guys. I just...don't want to do recording yet." Mitch said.

"Well, that's fine. Let Mitch take this one step at a time, a lot has gone on these past few weeks and he needs space." Ryan's Girlfriend said. Mitch looks at Jerome when he felt Jerome's hand move onto his thigh. Jerome gives Mitch a little smile and Mitch returns it.

After breakfast, the four all went to get Mitch some clothes to hold him up till Preston and Rob get back from Canada. When the two got home, Mitch grabbed his phone, checking his twitter. It was about eight o'clock at night. He sees messages and notifications (I don't use Twitter guys...) on his phone. Mitch hit the status box and the keyboard pops up. He sits on the couch.

'Hey everyone, been a while...lots has happened..Update video coming soon...I'm not dead..' He typed. He hits post without thinking, shuts off his phone and stares at it, hearing Jerome yelling about something in his office. Jerome is doing a livestream event with Ryan in the hunger games servers. Mitch smiles a little, he gets up, grabbing his blanket and wraps it around himself, letting is hang in front of his eyes slightly as he walked over to Jerome's office. Mitch went inside, Jerome spots him and smiles. He looks back at the computers.

"And I have spot a sleepy Mitch, I thought you were taking another one of your naps." Jerome said. Mitch grabs a chair, sitting beside Jerome.

"Medicine isn't kicking in yet. Not overly tired yet." Mitch said. Mitch looks at the chat that is pulled up on one of the screens.

'IS THAT MITCH?!'

'O my god! He's alive!'

Mitch smiles a little.

"I can barely read chat." Mitch said softly to Jerome. Jerome glances at it.

"That's because you are here, bud. I told you, they miss you. The last time they ever heard about you was when we told them you fell into that coma.." Jerome said. Mitch looks at the ground.

"Right...that...Let's not talk about that." Mitch said quietly. Mitch grips the blankets. 'I just want to forget that coma ever happened. It was the worse days of my life, those nightmares still play in my head and I can still remember how it felt to be..dying..and I can't stop feeling it.' He thought. Mitch's eyes flicker to the chat.