Important Notices!

I have a few things to say..

Some of you guys said that you would like an update on my friend who in is the hospital right now. And if you don't know what I am talking about, read my little Venting session and than come back to me. But I will give updates when I receive them.

And another thing, I am gonna mention this in The Slave, but I am really sick right now so, don't expect to get much out of me. It feels like a chore with just walking right now and I get super nauseous around foods that have strong smells so don't expect to get much out of me these next couple of days...

And...actually no...that's it.

No wait! One more thing. Play season is coming up again and if you have been reading my stuff for months now you would know that I do all the sound work for my school's musical's and play's and I don't usually get back home until 11 or 12 at night. So I do plan to fix my update schedule accordance to that, but I will try to get chapters out whenever I get the cjamce but don't expect me to update my books as much as you all are use to.

So if I were you, I would enjoy this new chapter every week, because that is ending by mid September and beginning again by mid November and I have yet to get the dates for the musical. So just thought you all should know.

Now I do have the chapter for Because You Need Someone ready for this Sunday and Next Sunday. So that's two more chapter for you guys to read....or one more chapter on Sunday and another on Wednesday or Thursday......

I'm just gonna go lay down now because I'm really dizzy all of a sudden...