My little Venting Session time..

Okay...This is a little something I wrote earlier today because I was upset. This is about what happened two weeks ago, and the thing I told you about how he had amnesia...You guys do deserve at least something and I know I said I didn't want to talk about it. I mean, I haven't even told my parents so...yeah..You guys are the first ones to actually know what happened to a friend of mine that lives on the other side of the country from me...So this is what I wrote...

And if you don't want to read it, it is fine. It won't hurt my feelings, I was actually just gonna delete this but I thought this was a good way to tell you all what has been going on lately...and this starts from the beginning...from the day I first met him because I do remember it.....

He use to be such a dork and he still is. That hasn't gone out of him. And I won't use his name either, because he has had influence on my account before because he asked me to publish a book on my account and he took it back to do something I ain't allowed to tell you.

But here is what I wrote, so enjoy. And keep in mind I was upset when I wrote this...so it can be a little depressing, but not as depressing as Because You Need Someone...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Did you even think about how life can be taken away and given so easily? Did you ever think about what could happen if we turned on those closest to us? Did you ever think about what could happen during your last moments...what you might see or hear or think about?

Did you ever just stop and think about just five people who you might see standing at the foot of your hospital bed during those last moments before you pass on to the afterlife? I'll bet you did but you dismissed it...

Some people would choose their parents or siblings out of not wanting to seem mean because they are our family. We want to be nice to them and hang onto them for as long as we can, even if we do say that we hate them...We don't.

Five people...Who would they be? Five people that you would want to see one last time before you die, even if our life was taken away too quickly. I don't know about you...but I have five people that I would like to see before I pass on...Even if they are long gone before I am.

Although this would only be about one particular person instead of five because that would take forever..

That person would be a dear friend of mine that I haven't seen in awhile, someone who is currently going through hard times. Although I wish I was with him to try to confront, but I can't..I can only text him and hope. But how do you expect for someone with amnesia to know who you are after not seeing them for four years? I know who he is and that's what matters because he will remember one day who that dorky friend of his back in elementary school was with him. I was the new girl who just felt left out because she was so use to how things ran in a European school that coming here to America felt foreign and new. But I remember that one day where he was having trouble with learning sign language since it was a requirement to learn.

I knew sign language very well since I had a friend who I talked to all the time who was completely deaf and mute that I had to learn the ins and outs of it so we could talk to each other. I remember the teacher asked me to help him and that's what was the start of a friendship, not at first it didn't seem like we would be friends, but as time went on he eventually sat next to me in class for the whole year and we would get in trouble together and talk a lot. And I remember all the bullies that he protected me from all the time, most of them being people I had once called friends but threw me out the first chance they got. So the two of us and soon the other new girl that came in from a different state become the best of friends for a long time. Me and her started to not get along and would fight, he never liked taking sides but he tried to make us compromise.

It worked sometimes, but not all the time. I forgot what we would fight about, but I knew it was stupid and neither of us never liked the fighting. But when you already have bullying issues and family problems, you tend to accept it because you want to have people you can lean on to carry you through the darkness and to the light. Now this isn't gonna turn into some sappy love story, no, although her and I never talk, he and I still do or rather use to before he got sent to a hospital bed in a coma that seemed like he would never wake up from and when his mom texted me the news through his phone, I didn't believe it at first. How could I?

He always was one to make jokes and try to make people smile. But he also happens to be a total nerd with a cool motorcycle that he always dreamt of having and saved his own money for. And you wanna know where that bike ended up two or three weeks ago? In the middle of a highway broken because of a car decided to give it a little remodel with him still on the bike. I've seen the pictures from that accident scene.....Me, his family, and his girlfriend are so happy he was wearing a helmet...But that cannot make me sway from thinking of how different that day would have been if he wasn't...

But I'm happy he woke up, his amnesia is going away but not all of it is gone. I had the chance to actually talk to him on a phone and at first he didn't know who I was. That was until I told him a secret of his that only he told me and no one else. While he does recognize my name, he seemed like he was himself again.

He told me about a weird dream he had recently. It was about how a bear would keep stealing his bag of potato chip because he wasn't 'bear' enough for them...Of course it made no sense but it was funny. Even though he would forgot he told me and tell me it again and I would just go along with it because he is having short term memory lost. But his mom and his girlfriend told me that it won't be permanent.

Now I bet you all wonder who he is. Well he is a nice and sweet guy. He is a total nerd and a dork but you can't tell unless you get to know him that he is one. He hates seeing people sad so he does anything to cheer someone up, even if it embarrasses himself in the process. He isn't the type to get into fights, he isn't one to do drugs and stuff. No he is a nice guy who is hard to find. He could make anyone laugh of course, he isn't very tall but he isn't short either. No he is taller than me. He loves animals and loves to write like I do. He is very smart and driven, which is why he actually was able to buy that motorcycle. And he always carried a camera with him, he wants to become a professional photographer and his photos are amazing as well.

Well right now, he is loopy and hilarious. Repeating things and gets scared when he wakes up but I know his girlfriend is with him. She hasn't left his side, expect to go to school of course, but other than that she had total faith in him. That's probably why not only me, but his parents like this girl. She didn't abandon him when he needed her.

I have met this girl and she is a sweetheart and perfect for him. But of course he found her at the right moment too. Because he wasn't in a good state of mind either, and she helped him. They have been together for two years now, and I know she is gonna read this too. So thanks for telling me about what happened, keeping me updated and everything. And also tell that loopy dork that a certain bear would like to talk to him...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Yeahhhh...About the bear. I wasn't kidding...Where I live there are a lot of bears in the area and one took a dump in our backyard sooo..We own three beehives so that's not good. And just so you all are aware, bears don't go after the honey like in the cartoons, no they are attracted by something else...

But I hope you all enjoyed it...My little venting session...I have the next chapter for this book written and ready for publishing...So look forward to that..

And if you would like, I could give updates on my friend's condition if any of you are interested in knowing

And another thing...Don't drink and drive guys. It is stupid. And I know wearing helmets on motorcycles is annoying, my mom makes me wear mine on my dad's motorcycle. But this little venting session would be totally different if he wasn't wearing an helmet as the accident occurred.