Chapter 4:First Time Travel

Caitlin's P.O.V

I couldn't believe what Ronnie had said to me earlier i was lost in thought. "Cait, i think we should just remain friends." he said earlier "What? you're breaking up with me? why??" i cried. "Look when we first separated you didn't want to kiss me and you think i won't notice on how you look at Barry" he teased. "What do you mean?" i asked in the Wells voice. "The way you look at him it was the same look or probably even better when we first met, right now i'm just another half of a person and the way on how Barry looks at us he's sad and i think you both look much better of a couple than You and I" i was speechless on what he said there was someone who noticed what i had for Barry Ronnie putted his hand on my face. "Bye Cait, don't let someone as Barry pass the spark i see in both of you only happen once"

After that day i went on home thinking about everything he said, and i realized he was right i have feelings for Barry Allen something even bigger than what i had with Ronnie, and i knew he felt the same evidenced by how he look at me with those gorgeous eyes of his and held my hand when i'm distressed. i Promised i'd tell him when i find the right moment. The next day was weirder... i'm avoiding Barry my body just want to avoid him at the moment and i think he notices because on how he frowns. when i returned to the Cortex i heard Barry calling for someone in the comms. "Hello?! Anyone hear me?!" he shouted. "Barry im here." "Caitlin? oh Thank God." he exhaled. "There is a Giant Tsunami coming to the City how do i stop it?!?". "Maybe if you run back and forth that could create a  Wind Wall that would absorb the energy of the Tsunami". "How fast do i have to go??" i bit my lip and said. "I don't think i you can run that fast." i was worried the entire time my heart racing and i didn't know where Cisco nor Dr. Wells was. "Caitlin i have to try." i could hear Barry inhaling and exhaling so fast. "I Can't do it im not fast enough!"

I know that whenever Barry became confident enough there's nothing impossible he can't do and i knew this was the perfect moment to say it. "Listen to me Barry, i know you can do it because i believe in you. And I- I- I love you!" there was a short pause of silence and i saw through the computers it was working Barry was building a Wind Wall. "Caitlin, i love you too". he said back that broke the silence, i smiled and gave him the confidence he needed "Now go be hero and come back to me." his vitals started to spike..

Barry's P.O.V

Did i just heard Caitlin said she loves me?! the very though Jump started my entire body filling it with Electricity as i ran back and forth at the beach "GAHHHHHHH!!!!" i screamed when the i thought about her, her smile, her eyes and everything went blank. When i opened my eyes i was running through the city it was night time and i wasn't on the beach and when i look right beside me, it was me! after i finished everything i had to do that day, found Mardon and putted him in the pipeline before he kidnaps Joe and went back to the Cortex. i freaked most of everyone in the room because i was in total sync with everything what Cisco was about to say. "Okey Man that's not cool stop copying me" i got even weirder with Caitlin as we both bumped each other in the hall "Heyy, uh Caitlin if there's something you need to tell me like need something off you're chest or- or you're mind you can tell me alright?" i awkwardly said, expecting to tell me those 3 words again. "Sure Barry?" she also awkwardly said and slowly walk back.

As i was walking back to the Cortex it was Dr. Wells who saw me. "That's was impressive what you did earlier Mr. Allen, apprehending a threat before he became one, being total sync with Cisco to something you're not quite familiar with, mind telling me on how you have done it?" he asked me in his now weird calm voice. "Okey it was like this last night i saw a blur of myself and he just disappeared and the next day Mardon was about to use a Tsunami to destroy the city but i ran back and forth and i was back at that night." i explained to him while a little bit freaking out." "Seems to me Mr. Allen you have Time Traveled one day before it all happened, you have to be careful next time Mr. Allen because Time is a fragile thing you must fulfill everything what happened that day except the incident with Mardon because that is inevitably changed now"