Chapter 14:The Battle of the Multiverse, Vibe vs Gypsy

Cisco's P.O.V

Well tonight's the night, im battling the woman of my dreams for Harrison Wells from another Earth. i gave my entire time practicing how to open breaches to where i want to really go and accurately fire my Vibe Blast and most of all counter Gypsy's Breach'n Blast move. Barry,Caitlin and Bailey met me in the cortex giving me they're most inspiring words of encouragement that ill defeat a professional Viber that was never beaten before and it's to the death. But it is for H.R. "You Ready?" Barry asked. "Yeah." trying to keep the confidence in my voice. "Okay, Suit up" As i nodded and headed out.

H.R's P.O.V.

Gypsy spent the entire customary 24 hour preparation drinking Jitters Coffee at the waterfront well i can't blame her, coffee's extinct in my time. Nonetheless i do believe and have complete utter faith in Francisco Ramon that he will be the first one to defeat Gypsy. "Well it lookes like you're savior isn't coming H.R." Gypsy said. "I think you shouldn't underestimate him. Francisco Ramon is a man of potential i believe you know it as well" i smirked. "Yes he is, he's very potent for someone who has doubts in his abilities." but before our Conversation continues, there he was! my good man Cisco, no not Cisco. his name is "Vibe" this is gonna be a great addition in my adventures, The Battle of the Multiverse....

Vibe's P.O.V

I actually feel amazing so this is what it's like to be a Super Hero in his iconic costume it's like a Dream come True for every child who wanted to have powers. "Thought that you won't show up" Gypsy said still looking beautiful. "Oh i wouldn't miss an evening with you even if it is for a showdown" i replied back, Damnnnn that was an awesome response. "Cisco you hear us? remember you're training stay calm,focus and trust you're instincts." Barry said through the comms "And don't hold back, Kick her ass" Caitlin said. "You got this Vibe we believe in you." Bailey added. "So shall we begin?" Gypsy said. "May the best Vibe win." i replied.

"So how do we do this? Old-Western style walk back and on 3 shoot?" while i was distracted by my movie reference she opened a breach and pushed us both in and we entered Earth-2, luckily the fall managed to separate us a little that gave me some space and blasted her with Vibe Blast which she did the same and it was a standoff but both of us canceled each other. She opened a breach and kept punching me in all angles entering and exiting a breach, Damn she fights dirty. but i managed to anticipate her next exit and blocked her fist, opened a breach and Blasted her in. and we entered Earth-38 owww i hope Supergirl's not here. we got into a little bit of hand- to hand combat but clearly i was losing then i hurled a chair at her but she opened a breach behind me and backfired, Damn she's good but now she hurled another chair at me i managed to hold it then spin and hurled it back at her which it hit. That was awesome! "Oh my God!? Cisco?!" i couldn't believe it it's Kara Danvers a.k.a Supergirl "Wait, you also know a Kryptonian?" Gypsy paused and asked. "What are you doing here?!" she asked. "Oh nothing just fighting this fellow Viber from another Earth" but before i knew it she opened a breach below then pulled me down.

When we exited it was planet on Fire! Is this Mustafar?! ooooo Star Wars Reference. and Gypsy landed on top of me. "You're cute Cisco ill give you that" did she just tried to flirt with me? "I knew it you're trying to flirt so i can be distracted by you're cosmic beauty" i flirted back. But what she didn't notice how i positioned my hands, okay it's not sexual alright? i wouldn't go that far yet. i opened a Breach above with my right hand and when she got distracted i blasted her in with me jumping in as well. We returned to Earth-1 where we started both of us exhausted by the fight. But Gypsy had one last fight left in her and opened a Breach and jumped in. i sensed the frequencies of the Universe being disrupted it's a cool technique i have and i sensed it directly right behind me i knew she's gonna use her move and when jumped out i Vibe Blasted her full force knocking her several meters to a tree. "Admit it, i won" i can hear everyone in comms cheering that i won. then i stopped the vibe blast. "By the laws of Earth-19, i surrender my life" she said while bowing her head. "No, this is Earth-1 i won't take your life." i reached out my hand to get her up and opened a breach and head back to S.T.A.R. Labs with H.R. when we got back i got cheered by the rest of the team. "Ladies and Gentlemen, Vibe!!" H.R. Presented me proudly. "I knew you could it man." Barry patted me in the shoulder.

"So, Vibe ready to join in the action?" Bailey asked me. "Im better known as Cisco Ramon on Team Flash but i'll think about it, this is not the last time you'll ever see Vibe." after the celebratory compliments has been done for, Gypsy has been dealing with a problem, since she has never been defeated before Earth-19's government will execute her. "I got it" she said, oh she's so smart. "Im gonna go back and tell the government i killed you, But you will never return to Earth-19" She added. "Okay, besides i found a new home" H.R. said as he glanced to all of us, and Gypsy nodded, opened a breach and returned to Earth-19. "Well, Team Flash shall we all go back to work." H.R said and well headed back to stopping crime