Chapter 15:Prologue to the Biggest Mistake of All Time

Barry's P.O.V.

Cisco's no wait Vibe's victory over Gypsy was his big break to start of his future Super Hero career and with Gypsy, me and Caitlin are not gonna worry on how he's gonna find love ever since the incident with Lisa Snart,besides it's been 1 year since Bailey arrived and today is Caitlin and I's  1 year Anniversary, i got Bailey on this one since she's his Mom i got him to fetch and finish up my biggest present and bring her Mom at S.T.A.R. Labs while i bought a necklace and i learned how to bake a Cake intending to bake my own design, i invited everyone at home even Dad who's already planning to head back to Central City anyway. i knew the cake would take awhile so i asked Cisco to make a show that if they detected Cold temperatures  it would begin. after awhile i saw through the cams that Bailey and Caitlin had arrived but the cake is still back at home! "Damnit i can't get to the cake without being noticed" i kinda worried until Cisco touched my shoulder. "I told you before, i got you're back now go show her what we got. i nodded and prepared back up.

I hid in corridor while Bailey asked her to turn her into her Killer Frost mode and because of that show began.. it started with the ice forming Caitlin losing Ronnie and shifted to the part that i got hit by a Lightning Bolt and the snow started to fall in the lab as the ice shifted again to where Caitlin took care of me during my coma,our Date singing Summer Nights, our first official kiss during the Reverse-Flash incident, to our date,meeting Bailey, to the moments i was down and she accompanied me and vice versa and lastly i charged the last part to spell out.  "Happy Anniversary, Caitlin" I got nervous because it was the last one before i show myself but Cisco kept his word and opened a breach and hand me the Cake, and the ice shifted for the last time and it showed me right behind her as she watches it and when she turned around i was there holding the Cake that is designed to be a Snowflake with a Lightning Bolt on top and i smiled on how she reacted first in shock, then it looked like she was gonna cry and reverted back to normal. "Happy Anniversary, Killer Frost"i said while giggling, her expression it looked like she was gonna explode. "Happy Anniversary, Flash!" and she made me put down the cake as she hugged me the tightest i ever felt and cried in tears of Joy.

After that was done i presented a small a box right in front of her, a second she thought it was an engagement ring but she knows we won't be married until 2 more years to keep Bailey's existence in check. She opened the box and it was a glowing Lightning Bolt necklace with the word "Speed" embedded on it. her eyes widened and presented me with a small box  as well and who knew! it was a glowing Snowflake with the word "Cold" embedded in it. "Speed and Cold are total opposites." Cisco said. "But opposites tend to attract each other" Bailey added. "Bailey get back home and tell everyone we're coming i got one more thing to show her." Bailey nodded and Flashed away as i took Caitlin's hands flashed us both away in front of  door. "Barry what is this?" she excitedly asked. "You'll see" as i covered her eyes with my hands and opened the door, i guided her inside to the middle of the room and opened her eyes. It was a huge room that the inside looked like a mansion. "Since we're gonna be together for a long time i decided we should have a place of our own" i smiled. "Oh you adorable huggable Speedster" as she hugged me and we both kissed then i flashed us both to Joe's house and when i opened it everybody greeted us. "Hey,Slugger" i heard and it was Dad! i quickly hugged him. "Dad i think i got someone you should meet" i called Bailey over and present him to my Father.

"Who's this young man?" he asked. "Dad, this is Bartholomew Henry "Bailey" Allen II, he's my son from the future" Dad's eyes widened and looked back at me and Bailey back and forth. "He does look like you, come her! give you're older man a hug!" as he opened his arms and Bailey went in for a hug. after a few bites H.R. announced to offer a toast for us. "I would like to offer a toast to both Barry and Caitlin because let's admit we're all kinda jealous of they're relationship" H.R. got cut off by everyone who said in sync "Only you H.R." H.R. was speechless of that burn. "Hey, Francisco help me out here" he asked Cisco "Naw man i got Gypsy" we all laughed on leaving H.R. in the air but he still continued the toast. "To the couple that will last a long time no matter the odds" as he raised his glass. "To Barry and Caitlin." as everyone said "To Snowbarry" Cisco said and all of us looked at him realizing it was a good ship name "To FlashFrost" H.R. Said and we all laughed and took a drink..

Dad approached me and held both of y shoulders i knew he was going to say something inspiring because that's how he roll. "You know you're Mother would be so proud as i am to see you grow as the man we both raised you to be" i smiled at him but in a blink of an Eye, He was there.... "Want him Alive? catch me if you can Flash" He grinned at me as he Flashed away along with Dad "BARRY!" Caitlin shouted and i sped off. My mind went Dark on what was happening i ran as fast as i can following Speed Demon to the place i never expect, My old home.... I found Speed Demon head locking Dad. "What a coincidence Flash, two Reverse-Flashes are gonna murder you're parents in the same house Thawne murdered you're Mother!" he shouted psychotically. "Please im begging you this is between us leave him out of this, let him go" i nervously walk "I told you before anyone related to The Flash Dynasty is involved!" he shouted. "No please im begging you." i started to cry. "Barry, look at me im proud of the man you've become." Dad said. "And anyone involve THIS WILL HAPPEN!" he shouted. "I love you my boy" Dad's last words before Speed Demon phased his hand through his Heart "NOOOO!!!!!" I screamed and he fell to the ground. "Dad,Dad it's gonna be alright, look at me alright im gonna save you don't worry" i said while tears won't stop flowing through my eyes. "Goodbye, Slugger" Dad said as he smiled and closed his eyes. i looked at Speed Demon who was laughing in amusement as i flashed and backed him up in the wall

"That's it Flash! give in to you're anger, END ME!!!" He exclaimed while still grinning. "Oh i will" as i start to vibrate my hand "Dad!" someone shouted, it was Bailey and Caitlin. "This is not you, you never take a life." he said, seeing me distracted Speed Demon pushed me off and he flashed away. i knelt down in grief in front of my Father as Bailey and Caitlin went to my side to mourn his Death especially it happened to the day i was the happiest.. Few days went by and it was his Funeral. Joe said his eulogy on behalf of me because i couldn't handle it.

"Henry suffered two great loses in his life. He lost his wife, Nora and he lost Barry. He suffered guilt, embarrassment, ridicule, shame and everything else for being blamed for a crime he didn't commit. Henry Allen was prove that love can get you through the darkest days and that love will keep him alive in all of our hearts."

He was Buried right next to my Mom and seeing that as both Reverse Flashes killed my parents i walked away without realizing Caitlin followed me. We both sat down in a bench few meters away from the funeral. "I couldn't believe it Caitlin i wasn't fast enough to save my Mom from Thawne and now im still not fast enough to save my Dad" i bowed my head and she moved a little more to me. "Look Barry, you always cared for everyone's happiness that you forgot you're own." she comforted me "So you're saying i should do it?" i asked "After everything you've done i think you deserve to be happy this time." Caitlin and I kissed as i she knew i was going to do it.. and by it is saving my Mom from being murdered. "I promise, i will find you no matter what" i reassured her. "No matter what Earth,Universe or time it is We Will always find each other, Barry Allen" she kissed me again then i flashed away. I ran so fast pass Mach 2 and i opened a portal to Time Travel at the moment of that night.. i arrived mere moments after my Future self took my younger self to safety and i pushed Reverse Flash to the wall before she stabbed my mother. "You're not killing her this time, In fact you're never killing anyone ever again" i said and punched him until he lost consciousness after that was done i approached my Mother who was still scared of what happened.

"Please, don't hurt me" she said while crying as i walk closely to comfort her "Don't worry it's alright you're safe, nothing's gonna hurt you anymore, You're safe.."