Chapter 34: Finale, The Wedding

Barry's P.O.V.

Before Bailey left he helped us plan for our Wedding. He helped me pick out the perfect suit and he Flashed to help Caitlin pick the Perfect Gown. We sent invitations to all our friends who knew who we really are or what we do, To Team Arrow, Team Supergirl, The Legends etc. When Bailey left, Caitlin and i started to choose the people who's gonna have roles in our Wedding. I first went to the Suit Room to find Cisco and he was there modifying my suit. "Hey uhhh Cisco?"i called him. "Yeah Barry?" he stood up and walked up to me. "What's up? Don't tell me there's another threat im not finish modifying your suit yet." "Nono, it's not that i got something important to ask you." I made my best impression of the Wells Face. "Oh no...don't tell me.." he started to worry, yes! it's working! "I want you to-" and he cut me off. "Make you a better suit than Bailey." he said. "I knew it Barry! And No i can't make you a new suit not yet, Bailey's Suit is my Masterpiece i don't think i can top that!" he exclaimed, Damn he got it all wrong. "No Cisco i want you to be my Best Man on my Wedding." i smiled. And the look on his face he just lost all emotions besides shock. "Cisco? What do you say?" i asked. "Thought you never ask, brother!" and he just hugged me. "You know, as the Best Man your the one who's arranging the bachelor Party." i said to his ear. "Hehe! I may need to borrow some cash." He said in a funny tone and i just shook my head. I then went to Earth-3 and asked Jay and his Wife Joan who was surprisingly the counterpart to my Mom and asked them to stand in as my Parents.

Caitlin's P.O.V.

I went to the company my Mother built in her depression when my Dad died and we've been estranged ever since, Hell she even didn't knew who Ronnie was! But since im getting Married for reals now i at least want to have my Mother attend. I went in to her office with no problems i can tell every staff knows im the Daughter of they're C.E.O. "Caitlin i'm surprised you had the time to visit me." she said while writing and not looking i could tell she could careless about me. "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't important." i said back trying to restrict my coldness. "What do you mean?" she finally divert her attention to me, i dropped the Wedding Invitation in front of her and she picked it up. "You're getting Married?" she asked me. "I am and my fiancee thought it's a good idea to at least let you attend. I'm still your Daughter anyway." i said back. i took me awhile to finally persuade her to attend because it's what Dad would've wanted. After that was done i headed to Starling City to get my Maid of Honor. When i arrive surprisingly Barry had just arrive as well what a coincidence. "Caitlin? What are you doing here??" Barry asked. "I was about to ask the same thing." i replied back and Team Arrow came out. "Barry? What brings you here? We already got the invitation and congratulations to you both." Oliver gave us both a handshake with Felicity by his side. "Well i just came to ask Felicity to be my Maid of Honor." i glance at the blonde. "Oh girl, you chose right, I'll do it!!" she excitedly said. "And i'm taking Oliver as my Groomsman." Barry smiled at Oliver. "You sucker you just want me to pay for your Honeymoon, Sure ill do it" as the guys hugged it out. Once we we're all done Barry Flashed us both home.

Barry's P.O.V.

When we we're about to sleep i try to persuade Caitlin to something im sure she'll agree with me. "Hey Cait." i called her. "Yeah?" she asked. "We're getting Married in November right? and Today's October". "Yeaahh?" she answered. "Soooo if we Calculate it all if we "do it." right now Bailey would still be born on August." i explained it to her hoping it would work whispering in my head. "Please,Please,Please,Please." and she thought about it for awhile and she pout her lips and nodded her head. "You know, your actually right about it." my eyes widened by her response. "You serious?!" i asked again thinking i had gone deaf. "Yeah, Let's do it." she smiled at me annddd im gonna spare you on that part since you know what happened. :3

Today was the Day....The Day i become a Husband i'm getting Married to the most Beautiful Woman i ever met. While i was standing in front of the altar waiting for my bride and behind me was Cisco and Oliver, when the doors opened and the music played Caitlin walked slowly towards me and Goddamn she's beautiful, every step she took everything what happened to us starting from me seeing her for the first time,to when she took care of me, our first kiss,Anniversary, and when i proposed flashed before my eyes. But I'm not gonna go into more details about everything since Cisco recorded everything and made it into a video so i suggest you watch the Video above. :)) After we said our vows and kissed, Caitlin spoke. "Uhm Everyone Excuse me for a second." Everyone went silent as all focus was on her, even i got silent and focused on her i have no idea what she's about to say. "We're Having Bailey!!!" She excitedly Shouted and everyone cheered AND FINALLY MY BEAUTIFUL BOY IS ABOUT TO BE BORN!! "But Wait!...." she said. Oh my what now??

"It's not just Bailey.." she said as she held up two fingers signifying twins....

Okay Everyone that's it this the end, Thank you for all the support and to all who Read this Thank you for sticking till the end of the chapter! Long Live SnowBarry!!! By the way i would really appreciate it if you could donate to this Paypal account (dollosodom@gmail.com) any amount would be alright i would be very grateful if you donated :) And also i MIGHT add an extra chapter that will allow you to ask The Flash characters any question you guys want :)) Just give me a message about your question and if they're many i'll do it ;)  so that's it here's me Signing off..