Chapter 19: Results of Flashpoint

Barry's P.O.V

My name is Barry Allen. And I am the fastest man alive. To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist. But secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, I fight crime and find other metahumans like me. After the evil Speedster Speed Demon killed my Father, I ran back in time and created the alternate timeline "Flashpoint". I restored the timeline to how it was, only to find things weren't as I left them. I brought new threats to our world, and I'm the only one fast enough to stop them. I am the Flash. 

After i regained enough strength to speed over S.T.A.R. Labs to check on everyone i only found Cisco in the Cortex. "Barry where have you been all day?" Cisco asked. "What do you mean?" i asked back."You we're gone for the entire day Dude." why can't i remember what i did the entire day. "Whe- Where's Bailey??" i changed my question. "He's out there stopping Weather Wizard" pointing at the monitor showing  Bailey fighting a meta but i got relieved that he's here. "So Bailey's going up against a meta who has the ability to control the Weather" a strange looking H.R. said. "H.R??" i asked. "H.R.? are you seriously confusing yourself to me and to that idiot?" he asked in an annoyed tone. "Barry this is Harry not H.R., H.R's at Jitters getting coffee" what the hell when did we get another Harrison Wells?? "Dude what's wrong with you today?" Cisco asked. "When did Harry got here again?" i asked trying to suck info right out of them befoe i got my cover get blown that i changed the timeline. "Uhh few months ago? Do you remember Zoom? Evil blue demonic Speedster, Earth-2???" i shooked my head. "Where's Caitlin??" i looked around for her but she's not present, usually she is especially now Bailey's fighting someone. "Oh dude im out of the topic between you and Caitlin." i had a puzzled face on what he said.

"What do you mean??". "Don't you remember? You and Caitlin broke up after what you did." my heart sunked when i heard i done something to hurt her. "Allen what is the matter with you?" Harry asked. "Dad!" i turned around and it was Bailey, he already imprisoned Weather Wizarrd in the pipeline. "We need to talk." Bailey took me to the hallway. "So you came back and fixed it huh?" he crossed his arms it seemed he's the only one who remembered Flashpoint. "Bailey, what happened during and before Flashpoint? How come i could see you there." i asked him. "I came from a time that doesn't exist anymore or yet to exist im basically just a Time Remnant luckily i manage to find the "mirage" you're living in and get you to fix it." "And Caitlin?" "You're lucky i didn't flux or removed from existence meaning there's a chance for you and Mom to get back together." i moved closer to my son. "Bailey, What happened between me and you're Mother?" i asked in a loud tone. and he told me that i wouldn't expect and is totally the last thing i would do...."I cheated on her...." i said as i broke down in the ground. "She caught you with Iris in bed unconscious, but Dad me and Uncle Cisco believe you who passed out during that." he continued. "Why didn't Caitlin believe??" i asked trying to break into tears. "I don't know, it was too much for her, she turned into her Killer Frost mode and isolated herself in her old apartment and she hasn't left the place ever since."

I flashed away and went to her apartment and just by the hallway i could tell she got hurt a lot because it wall encased in Ice. i walked to the door and knocked. "Caitlin? Let me in." and no response, i vibrated through the lock to unlock it and opened the door, when i went in it was all Ice and there she was sitting down in the corner bowing her head and sobing. i walked slowly to her and knelt down in front of her. "Caitlin. I am so sorry for what i did." she clenched her fist. "Get Away from me.." she said in a cold tone. "Caitlin it's not what you think" i moved closer and put my hand on her shoulder. "I SAID GET AWAY!!" and she blasted me with her Frost blast knocking me across the room after she was done she got closer and put an Icicle on my chest "I should kill you right now after what you did, an Icicle through the heart and you'll know how it felt!!" i didn't vibrate off the ice to escape or anything, she has the rights to this to me anyway. "Go ahead kill me. But believe me when i say this, I love you with all of my heart. And to hurt will be the end of me and it will be the last thing i would do." she held the icicle closer until Bailey intervened. "Mom, don't do this." as he walked her back to her corner and sat down. "Get him out of here." she said in a cold angry tone. Bailey flashed us both back at S.T.A.R. Labs as i vibrated the ice off. "Lucky it wasn't thick even further freezing could give you frostbite in your entire body." he said to me. "Where. is. Iris?" i asked in a hard tone. "At Grandpa Joe's" and i flashed all the way there where Joe and Iris we're sitting in the living room. "Barr what's up?" Joe asked me. I didn't contain my anger anymore as i walk past Joe and slapped Iris in the face so hard. "It was because of you now that Caitlin and i broke up!" she asked innocently while holding her face. "Don't pretend that i don't know Iris, you took advantage of me!"

"Barr what is the meaning of this?" Joe asked right next to me. "Ask her yourself." Joe knows i wasn't in some mind control or making things up, i wouldn't attack Iris without a good and believable reason. "Barry, come on i know you love me ever since we we're kids, pick me please" she said while tearing up and clinging her hands to my body and i just pushed her away. "I never realized you we're capable of doing things like this Iris, from now on you're off Team Flash and never return to S.T.A.R. Labs, and never go near me Caitlin or Bailey ever again, GOT IT?!" i said in angry tone. and she just broke in tears in front of me and Joe. "Dad, please help me out here." she pleaded to Joe, who is convinced to what i said. "Pack you're things up Iris." he said. "What? No, Dad not you too!" "I didn't raise my kids to meddle with someone else's relationship." Joe said in a cold tone i can tell he's piss as i am. "And certainly i don't raise snakes in my house, Get out!" he pointed to the door. "GET OUT!" he shouted, Iris ran to her room probably to start packing, and Wally came in. "What was that about?" he asked. "I'll explain it to you later, Wally" Joe said. "Im so sorry Barry, let me explain to Caitlin and hopefully fix what you both have." "No Joe i got this, just don't let her come near my Family ever again." he nodded then i gave my farewells to Wally and Flashed back to S.T.A.R. Labs only to be told there was an incoming Meteor ahead.

So i suited up in S.T.A.R. Labs then flashed to where it landed. "Barry, Is it a Meteor? if it is im naming it!" Cisco joked. but i didn't expect this to happen, the meteor opened! and inside came out..... "Aliens.." i said in shock. "What?!" i can hear Bailey and Cisco asked simultaneously.

"Aliens are invading...." 

(P.S: Sorry for the WestAllen shippers don't hate.)