Chapter 22: Duet

Barry's P.O.V.

It's been 3 months since the Dominators tried to take over the Planet 4 months since i created Flashpoint and 5 months ever since me and Caitlin broke up. i was watching the old 1952 musical film Singing in the Rain that my Mom and i use to watch. I still couldn't patch things up with Caitlin which made me depressed for the past few months, leaving Bailey to protect the city in my absence. while sitting in the couch watching i could remember what my Mom said about musicals. "Everything is better in song. When you speak, it's just words. But when you sing, you open up your soul and let who you really are shine through." i got interrupted when Cisco texted me that he needed me ASAP, so i flashed to S.T.A.R. Labs only to find Supergirl who was in a comatose state. "What happened to Kara?? and who are you?" i asked this Gentleman who was holding her hand. "My name is Mon-El im Kara's you know.." he said, i remembered what Bailey said about having a crush on the daughter of Kara and Mon-El seems the future is still intact. "You're Kara's boyfriend??" i asked  again. "Im not technically her boyfriend, just some special friend." man, i thought i had problems with our girl. "Well this is weird." Cisco said. "Usually comatose patients don't have any neural activity, but on Kara her brain is full of activity it's like she's Dreaming or something."

"Allen, the one who did this to Kara calls himself Music Meister we went to this Earth because he's in search of "The Fastest Man Alive" why would someone names Music Meister go after me and what's coincidental is i just watched an old musical. "Oh someone's here alright." Bailey said as he monitor the cams. and me and Bailey suited up and headed back to where this "Music Meister"  is, when we arrived he was just sitting there. "Ah Barry Allen, The Flash, The Fastest Man Alive glad you could join us today." "What do you want me? What did you do Supergirl??" but before he answered Bailey arrived. "Wow, Godspeed! it's an honor, The Silver Speedster, The Son of the Fastest Man Alive im quite a fan of you're achievements in the future but how's that timeline going on?" Oh no he didn't just mentioned that in front of Bailey he just stretched his neck then charged at Music Meister but im surprised he knock Bailey back. "Im sorry for what happened Godspeed, but you gotta ramp up you're game if you want beat Speed Demon." oh im not letting someone insult my son, so i flashed to him but surprised he caught me as well. "Nighty, Night Flash" and he stared at me as i slowly drift into unconsciousness.. When i slowly opened my eyes i could hear a piano, some champagne bottles being poured to glasses and there was i standing wearing a suit as i could hear someone singing.

   "Moon River..wider than a mile..I'm crossing you in style, Some day."  

 When i looked back it was Kara! Damn she can sing. i just watched her in amazement as she sang.

  Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker, Wherever you're going, I'm going your way. Two drifters,

Off to see the world, There's such a lot of world, To see, We're after the rainbows end, Waiting

around the bend, My Huckleberry friend. (Kara realized i was there) Moon River and me..

(Watch the Video Above and listen to her Angelic Voice <3) Credits to the owner of the vid

Everyone Clapped and so did i, i didn't knew Kara can sing like that then i meet her on backstage. "Barry? How did you get here? and why did i sing??" she asked, "Someone called Music Meister whammied us both and now we're trap in some musical." i logically explained. "What if tap my heels twice??" she said something i couldn't understand. "Ugh, You don't watch Wizard of Oz?" now i got it. "Sorry didn't get that reference at first." i rubbed my head. "So how do we get out of here?" she asked me. but in a blink of an eye we we're both on the stage and Music Meister appeared. "You! Why did you bring us here?" i asked to the Meister. "I didn't bring you anywhere. We're inside your heads. You created this world. And we got lucky because it could have been a war movie or a a space opera, but thanks to your love of musicals, with the countless times you watched, um, 'Wizard of Oz' - with your adoptive parents." she pointed at Kara. "And, you, all those rainy nights watching Fred Astaire and Frank Sinatra with Mom. Well, where else would we be?" Now that he mentioned it, it's more of a West Side Story for me. "How do we get out of here??" Kara asked. "Only one way to wake up from this dream and that is to follow the script." as the music started to play and the entire club we where at started to Dance with Music Meister.