Chapter 7: The Flash lives on

Barry's P.O.V

It's been weeks since i stopped Singularity that almost destroyed Central City but i never been so much happier since Caitlin and i started dating i was at my lab finishing some of cases i got stacked up since i was busy at S.T.A.R. Labs but out of nowhere someone entered the lab. "Mr. Allen?" he asked. "Yes?" "I am Mr. Harrison Wells's attorney and representative, i was ordered to give this to you weeks ago but you haven't been answering my calls" as he handed a flash drive and a file. "We both trust that S.T.A.R. Labs is in good hands" as i kept on reading i realized that Wells made me the CEO of S.T.A.R. Labs as the guy left i couldn't bring myself to check the drive so i called Caitlin and flashed myself to her apartment. "Oh wow you appeared before the text even came" she joked while she checked her phone after it just beeped probably message.

After we kissed i prepared the drive out of my pocket. "And what's this?" as she pointed at the drive. "Wells left some kind of last will to me and made me the CEO of S.T.A.R Labs" "And why you haven't watched it yet?" as she wrapped her arms around my neck she probably felt i was uncomfortable having something given to me by Wells. "Since you're my girlfriend i think watching it with you will stop me from destroying it" i joked and we both laughed when she agreed i flashed us both back at S.T.A.R. Labs and sat Caitlin down at the desk, inserted the drive and pressed the video inside of it . It was Wells i clenched my fist seeing his face again but Caitlin held my hand and she we both glanced at each other that look of hers was her look of "Calm down everything's gonna be alright.." The video kept on playing...

Barry, if you're watching this, that means my plan for years had failed and i presumably died for whatever reasons. and I've known you for you're entire life and trust me you will never be Happy.

I almost punched the screen even with Caitlin holding my hand but i managed to control myself,what rights does he have to say im never gonna be happy i have her right with me and that was all enough for me.

Now forget everything i said up to this point, and get this to CCPD as soon as possible. I Harrison Wells solemnly confessed to the murder of Nora Allen at the night of  March 18 on the year 2000 i killed Mrs. Allen with a kitchen knife and framed his husband Henry Allen.

I couldn't believe what had just happened he confessed....i stood up and grabbed my phone and called Joe over having a lot of Hope to get my Father out of Prison. minutes later Joe appeared and watched the video and called the precinct and asked if it's enough to get my Dad out. "So? What did they say." Joe broke into a smile. "You're Dad's free Barr!" as the both of us hugged Caitlin entered and i gave her the sweetest kiss i could. "So we're telling you're Dad?" she asked. "Of course, we'll tell him at Joe's house" i said. "Joe invite everyone over at home, im just gonna pick him up" after that was done i flashed at Iron Heights prison full of excitement as im going to see my Dad again. When i arrived Dad just got out of the Prison doors and was happy to see the light of day again. "Hey, Slugger." he greeted me and we broke into a hug.

"Wanna race to find out which is faster?" he challenged me because at this point he already knows that im The Flash. "I will totally beat  you" i jokingly replied as i flashed us both back Joe's house when i opened the door everyone greeted my Dad he thanked everyone because i told him everything what had happened. "So we'll tell everyone?" Caitlin grabbed me and whispered. "Don't worry i got this.." i called for everyone's attention as Caitlin rested her head on my chest. " Caitlin and i, are a couple!" i announced. "Oh that's what im saying" Cisco pointed at us "I knew these two we're gonna be together i knew it!" he kept exclaiming. Dad walked in front the both of us tapping me in the shoulder. "Thank you, Dr. Snow for making my son happy." he smiled. "Please call me Caitlin, it don't worry about it you're son makes happy too" damn i love her, as we both glanced at each other. After the party Dad decided to leave to explore the world for awhile and see what changed in the past 15 years.