Chapter 1: Birth of The Flash

(A/N:If there's any of you who red already it's alright this is just like everything what happen before it all happened and for those who didn't this is where you really start.)

My name is Barry Allen and i am the fastest man alive when i was just child i saw Mother murdered by the impossible. My Father went to prison for her murder. Then an accident made me the impossible. To the outside world im an ordinary forensics scientist, But secretly i use my speed to fight crime and find others like me. And one day I'll find who killed my Mother and get justice for my Father, This is my story, I am The Flash.

Barry's P.O.V

After my visit to Starling City and finding out that the Arrow is the owner of Queen Industries, Oliver Queen as i took a late train back to Central City waiting for the Great Harrison Wells start his famous Particle Accelerator that would change the face of particle physics or maybe even whole Science itself! Would turn. As i stepped off the train i got in late for the last cab back to my house, My house is actually Joe West's after my mother got murdered when i was just a child and i live alongside his daughter Iris West which was my childhood crush but she doesn't feel the same since then.

"Hey Barr" as Joe greeted me when i finally came home "Where's Iris??" i asked. "Oh you came late that's why she went on ahead" he said. "Wait, what?!" i frantically asked. "Yeah the press conference's gonna start in an hour so if i we're you should leave." i quickly left my stuff in my room and took another late cab to the famous S.T.A.R Labs where My idol Dr. Harrison Wells built when i finally arrived on time (Thank God) Iris was already waiting along with the other people where Harrison Wells just appeared where alongside him was a short-man with long hair and when i look to his other side was a Beautiful woman who had Auburn hair i really stared at her for awhile and everything seemed to be slowed down until Iris snapped me out. "BARRY!" She shouted.

"Wha- What?!" i asked "You we're looking at Dr. Caitlin Snow you shouldn't let you're eyes wander on her she just recently became engaged, now come on it's about to start!" and she walked out. "She is?..." i thought i had bad luck in my love life since High school. But what got me excited is when Wells started to speak. "Ladies, and Gentlemen, Tonight! The Particle Accelerator will be Started that will change the face of Science, supervised by me of course now everyone of you will wait here and enjoy the show." Before they left a snatcher took Iris's laptop from her and i chased the Thief but i wasn't fast enough he went over to the fence and i followed and when i did a cop halted him he was blonde you're type of "The one who will steal you're crush" type. "Hands in the air!" and he took the Thief in his Car that was parked outside, and gave Iris's laptop "Thanks for the help kid" he said to me before he drove.

"Barry" Iris appeared out of nowhere. I  handed over her laptop "What we're you thinking? you could've been hurt you're lucky Eddie Thawne was there" "Eddie Thawne? why did i see him just now?" "He just got accepted here 2 days ago but he got everyone and even me dreaming about him." Which i stared at her for awhile "What??" i couldn't believe it. The first one was already engaged and now Iris is smitten by another "What a life.." i told Iris im going back to CCPD as she was about to leave for her part tie job at Jitters Coffee. When i went back to CCPD i saw Mr. Steal you're Crush and he walked up to me "Oh hey kid, you work here? name's Eddie" as he reached his hand out for a handshake which i shook "Barry Allen, yeah im ah Forensics well its nice meeting you Eddie but i gotta go" lucky he bought it and i went back to the lab the rooftop window was open and it was raining and when i closed something happened that i did not expect S.T.AR Labs exploded in a light then a Lightning Bolt struck  me and threw me to various Chemicals and everything went blank...

9 months later..

When i was opening my eyes i could hear two people speaking. "Are you sure he likes this song?" the woman said. "I checked his Facebook page and it says here he likes Poker Face by Lady Gaga" the guy said when he left i opened my eyes and saw the Woman i stared at earlier looking back at me and i quickly stood up. "Woah! told you it would work" the guy said "Where am i? Who are you people??" the guy walked up to me. "Okey, dude chill my name is Cisco Ramon and this is Dr. Caitlin Snow" as she pointed to the gorgeous woman right next to me. "You're in S.T.A.R Labs, and you just got hit by a Lightning Bolt lucky you survived." And i stood up and turned to the mirror and woah i just got a six pack "Lightning, gave me abs?!" then a man in a wheelchair appeared. "Good Morning, Mr. Allen." it was Harrison Wells! but paralyzed on the waist down "Dr. Wells oh my gosh it's nice to finally meet you i idolized you so bad" as i walked up to him and shook his hand a couple of times. "Mr. Allen i think you should stay here forawhile we need to run some test because you got hit by a Lightning Bolt the day the Particle Accelerator exploded" he said "How long was i out?" "9 months Mr. Allen" i couldn't believe it i was out for 9 months and i wore the sweatshirt Cisco gave me earlier wanting to see Joe and Iris. 

"I have to go." when i left and checked back in. "Can i keep the sweatshirt?" i asked "Yes you can keep it" And i went outside when i was out as was i about to take my first step of running instantly ran a few meters away from the entrance already.i quickly realized that was real and went back inside S.T.A.R Labs"Uhhh i think you have something to check" when Dr Snow accidentally swiped a container on my perspective everything was slowed down and instantly took the container and put it back in place and everything went to normal speed again. "Oh, you're fast." Dr. Wells said. "Super Speed sweet!" Cisco excitedly said.

Skip!

Wells explained to me everything what happened the Particle Accelerator exploded and unleashed Dark Matter Particles everywhere on which affected also the Lightning Bolt that struck me. Joe called me calling for backup and when i told everyone Cisco gave me a red suit to handle my speed that i can reach over 700 mph and Clyde Mardon a person who got affected also had the ability to control the weather. I used my Super Speed to get to where Joe was and i was there in a Flash, Mardon just created a Tornado i reached up to the communications system i had in my cowl "Hey uhh how do i stop a Tornado??" "Barry you have to run in it's opposite direction to stop it" i heard Dr. Wells i did what he said while i was running i felt Lightning surging through me and i trailed a Yellow lightning right behind me. When the Tornado disappeared Mardon fell to the ground and Joe shot him. When i got up to him i removed my cowl and revealed who i was. and After Wells convinced Joe to let me do my heroic jobs as i learn how to control it and every time i get faster.

It was the beginning of our Job as Team Flash to subdue Meta Humans and hope to cure them and my job began as The Blur or The Streak then as The Flash...

After our "job" started i managed to gain enough courage to ask Dr. Caitlin Snow out on some kind of Friendly Date to help us both move on as i found out that her Fiance died in the accident and with Eddie and Iris dating, i hoped i have a chance with her....

(A/N: This is just a summary story on how Barry Allen became The Flash for those who don't watch the show so sorry for the inconvenience and it feels a little bit rushed :) )