Chapter 32: Who is the True Fastest Man Alive? Flash vs Reverse-Flash

Barry's P.O.V.

When Bailey and i separated, Thawne was oddly becoming faster i felt something sinister is about to happen but that didn't held me back our speeds reaching Mach 8 as the ground started to tremble at our fight, while running i could see Vibe and Reverb popping out of nowhere trying to outsmart the other which made me worry about Caitlin i know she's facing Ronnie's evil counterpart but she would rather run instead of hurting Ronnie.

Caitlin's P.O.V.

I saw Barry and The Reverse-Flash speeding past us, as me and Deathstorm continue to fight. "You dare replace me with someone who wears Spandex?!" he yelled me as he hurled a blue fireball which i froze and retaliated by an Icicle which he dodged. "You're not him. You're just someone from a parallel Earth." i shouted. "On my Earth you and i are together until they took you away from me! Now im here to take you back!" as he flew towards me. "Better catch me first." as i created an ice slide sliding over few blocks on Central City and Deathstorm on my trail as i try to shoot him down with Icicles but to no avail, until he destroyed my ice making me fall down from a great height, Luckily Cisco opened a Breach to land me safely. but Deathstorm cornered me. "Nowhere to go Caitlin." he said. "I can feel your holding back against me, if that's the case if i can't have you, The no one will." as he charged his flame. "Can't live up to your name huh? Killer Frost!" Oh he insulted me for the last time. "Now Cisco!!" as he opened a breach below me and opened another behind Deathstorm and when i stepped out i stabbed him with an Icicle on his chest while i whisper coldly. "Lights Out, Flame Boy." as he fell to the ground, but i got blasted by a Vibe Blast. "You know i can shatter your Nervous System or vibrate your Internal Organs to give you painful Death." but Cisco saved me by pushing him away with a Vibe Blast.

"Maybe you should shut up and focus on your opponent." He said to Reverb. "That's strange coming from you Vibe." he replied and he and Cisco got into a Vibe stand-off but Cisco inevitably lost as he got knocked down. "I'll see what i look like when i die." but before he could Blast Cisco i Froze his hands. "What did you do?!" Reverb shouted at me but he got knocked away when Cisco Blasted him off. "Shall i make a fire for you to warm that up?" he asked sarcastically but when Reverb got up his hands shattered into pieces making him scream in pain as Cisco blasted him again knocking him out. "Please don't do that to me." He pleaded to me. "Don't worry i won't." and Cisco  opened a breach to check on the others.

Barry's P.O.V.

Thawne and i stopped in the middle of the park both exhausted. "I'll stop you no matter what Thawne!" i shouted at him. "Try me, Flash!" as he screamed and the wind blew, Thawne was crackling with Negative Speed Force Energy as the body of Speed Demon appeared and seemingly fused with him when that happened Bailey arrived. "What the hell's going on?!" he asked me. "I don't know but whatever it is, it's bad!" as 3 more bodies appeared and fused with his  and Wally,Jesse and Jay appeared. "What happened?!" Wally asked. "He's using the Reverses connection to the Negative Speed Force to fuse they're speed with him!" Jay shouted as Thawne started crackling with Red and Black Lightning and Black color appeared on some of his suit as he laughed manically. "He's absorbing the entire Negative Speed Force with him!!" Jay said, and i remember how my Future self defeated him by absorbing the Speed Force but unfortunately i don't know how. but Thawne released a final shockwave as he stood cracking with Black Lightning, and a breach opened with Cisco and Caitlin appeared. "NO! CISCO GET OUT OF HERE!" Cisco opened another breach but Thawne Flashed so fast even i didn't notice but the others manage to hold Thawne allowing Cisco and Caitlin to escape but Thawne simply knocked them all off and he kept Flashing back and forth to all of us, neither had the time to react to his superior Speed until Thawne knocked us all off together in one place.

"Dad, you have to absorb the Speed Force!!" Bailey told me. "I Can't! I don't know how to!!" i replied. "You have no choice Barry if you don't do it we all die!" Jay told me. "Everyone Share The Force with The Flash!" everyone held me by the shoulder and i could feel them transferring they're Speed with me and i closed my eyes...i felt like i was inside the Speed Force and it spoke to me. "We are The Speed Force....and We are yours." i opened my eyes as i started crackling White Lightning and the Yellow parts of my suit started to turn White i felt becoming Faster than i could like 1000x faster or maybe even beyond and i heard Jay,Wally,Jesse,Bailey,Caitlin,Cisco,Mom and my Dad shouting...

"RUN.......BARRY.......RUN!!"

The White Lightning surged through my entire body and i Flashed away and proceeded to punch Thawne back a few meters. "Now that's The Spirit Flash!!" He manically told me. "Let's end this. Let's find out who's the True Fastest Man Alive." i replied with extreme confidence. "Catch me if you can." and he Zoomed away and i Followed him our Speed Evenly match it's now The Speed Force against The Negative Speed Force. We both became so Fast that our Battle reached on different Earths and Time Periods, First on Supergirl's Earth but i can tell she was the only one who saw us when our fist made contact it sent out a shockwave and we disappeared and headed to the Prehistoric Era and Thawne hurled me into a T-rex and we Time Traveled again and we encountered the Waverider The Legend's ship and due to the intensity of our Speed they got knocked off-course through time. We headed back to the present and continued our fight,every second it got more intense as we went faster but it ended when we returned to the place where we left Bailey and Thawne and i ran in circles so fast that there was too many to count, But instead of us hurling a Lightning Bolt we Supercharged our body and we started to run into each other "Last chance to surrender Thawne!" i shouted. "Once im done with you im gonna kill every single one of your Family and go back in time and kill them over and over again for eternity!!" he manically shouted. "If that's how you want to go Fine, BUT IM DONE HOLDING BACK!!" I shouted. When we we're about to make contact a White Lightning struck near us as the fight ended in an Explosion of Light...

Caitlin's P.O.V.

We all saw what happened but the light took to long to disappear to let us see who dealt the finishing blow, but when it was gone smoke enveloped the area and Cisco and i helped the other Speedsters stand up who temporarily lost they're Speed when they gave it to Barry, when the smoke started to clear someone was standing, Vibe and i prepared just in case it was The Reverse Flash when it cleared it was Barry!! he was standing in victory! Exhausted and his cowl Destroyed and his suit damaged but he won! We all cheered and i ran to my soon to be Husband and gave him the biggest hug i have ever given to anyone. "I did it." he told me as he kept exhaling. "I am so gonna Marry you." i told him and we both Kissed.

"I love you, Caitlin."

"I love you too, Barry."