Chapter 10: Father-Son Team up

Barry's P.O.V

"So this is the Reverse Flash you we're talking about?" i asked my soon to be son. "Yeah he is" when we both look back at the screen he disappeared. "BARRY!" we heard a shout and there he was right next to Caitlin. "Caitlin!" "MOM!" we both shouted. "I'll end you before you we're even born." he said smiled in a sadistic way. "Speed Demon, let her go this is between you and me." Bailey nervously said. "No! This is between both Dynasties!" as he flashed away taking the woman i love with him. "DAD!" I Responded quickly and flashed with my suit and went after them i was right behind them until he boosted far off while i heard him say to me. "Not Fast enough yet Flash!" "GRAHHHH!!" i screamed when i stopped, i wasn't fast enough yet again to stop The Reverse-Flash from taking someone i love and i flashed back to S.T.A.R Labs. "We have to find them quick before he does something to her i said to both Cisco and Bailey."

"Don't worry Barry, Caitlin and i predicted something like this would happen" Cisco said while he went to the computers. "What do you mean?" i asked. "She knew being The Flash's girlfriend she's gonna be a target and that's why we made totally unrecognizable comms on her earrings, which comes also with a tracking system" Cisco said. "It should take me awhile to activate the tracker but the comms should be working now as he pressed a button." and we we're hearing they're conversation."

Caitlin's P.O.V

As we we're running i could see Barry right behind us until he went faster and dropped me in the same warehouse that Captain Cold and Heatwave, held me captive once and tied both my hands to a metal bar he predicted i may use my ice powers to get away. "Ahh the famous Killer Frost, you know i was actually afraid of you in the future."he said while he walked back and forth right in front of me. "You possess the weakness every Speedster has, Absolute Zero, That's why i was afraid to be near you because unlike The Flash or Godspeed they won't kill me but you you'll kill me without hesitation" i replied "Then better kill me before i become that person." he grabbed my face with his hands while whispering in my face. "I could if i want to, But i want to see both of them SUFFER!" hearing that made my eyes turn white and paled my skin which made him remove his hands from the cold. "Hurt me all you want, But LEAVE. THEM. OUT OF THIS." i exclaimed. "Sorry Killer Frost, i was created to put an end to The Flash and any speedster that belonged to The Flash Dynasty!" but i remember the comms Cisco and i made in my earrings so i started to send subtle hints. "It's a bit Cold here right now wanna Heat things up here?" i said. "Tomorrow is gonna be Legendary isn't it?" i accented on the Legend part.

Bailey's P.O.V

I heard what Mom said and i knew she was saying subtle hints to where she was because that's how smart she is! "Mom is giving hints to where she is" i said to Dad and Uncle Cisco who was right beside me. "Something about Cold,Heat and Legend" i curiously said. "There at the warehouse Snart and Mick took her before!" Uncle Cisco realized. "Great, Bailey let's go" "But Dad im losing my Speed, right now im not as fast you are nor Speed Demon" i said. "There must be a way to recharge it temporarily i can't do this by myself" Dad pleaded, "There is a way." i taught Dad what he taught me in the future, that while we run there is a build-up of electricity that we can concentrate on specific parts of our body that allows us to Hurl a Lightning Bolt. I planned to use Dad's Electricity to charge my own. Once he was done learning we attempted to try it. "Ready Dad?" i asked "Are you sure this is going to work?" he asked back "I don't know but it's better than nothing" i readied myself "Okay here goes." Dad started to run in circles a couple of times while i saw him in slow motion about to hurl a Lightning Bolt that made me remember my Dad from my time the one idolized a lot and he hurled it at me.

I got knocked back a little but it seemed i managed to absorb it. "You alright? Did it work?" i regained my balance and i managed to vibrate my hand again signifying it worked. "You Ready?" Dad asked. "I sure am" as i extended my arm and ejected my Godspeed suit from my ring and quickly changed. "Oh that is so awesome you gotta tell me how that works" as Uncle Cisco basked in my glory, it felt weird because he's reaction was mine whenever Uncle Cisco make new inventions in the Future. and we Flashed off to where Speed Demon was, me and Dad equal in speed which was  also weird. When we arrived Mom was still tied up with Speed Demon beside her "Oh you found me, and What's this The Flash and Godspeed teaming up? never thought i see the day.. i get to kill two Flashes in one day" he mocked. "Bailey, go get you're mother ill handle him" Dad whispered i nodded and we started to flash but Speed Demon caught us both by the neck "Not fast enough Flashes" and he hurled us both punching us both  alternating his focus. But Dad managed to retaliate with me backing him up but Speed Demon caught me and flashed me around the block and throwing me to the other and flashed back to the warehouse. "Bailey you have to help Barry he's choking him!" Uncle Cisco said i tried to run but my Speed was fading. "Oh no." but i heard Mom speaking through the comms.

 "Bailey Listen i don't know what to say to you because im not you're Mother yet but im telling you this. you have to Help Barry, I Believe in you, you can do this." her words made me remember my Mom and i stood up and stanced ready to run. "Run. Bailey. Run." those three words made the Electricity in my body start to surge as i could feel my Speed overloading and my eye crackling with Lightning and i ran when i reached the warehouse i phased through the wall and knocked Speed Demon away from my Father who was being choked. "Now this is a fight!" Speed Demon exclaimed "Let's end this." and we both ran through Central City exchanging blows one from another and we both stopped back in the warehouse where i got thrown. But as he was about to kill me, Mom finally broke from her confines and used her ice powers in Killer Frost mode to freeze Speed Demon's lower body. "No one threatens my Family and gets away with it". Dad ran outside earlier exactly 5.3 miles and Supersonic punched Speed Demon in the air while i build my Speed and hurled a Lightning Bolt at him knocking him far back.

"This isn't over yet Flash! i will end the Flash Dynasty!" and Speed off probably returned to the Negative Speed Force. when i looked back at my Parents i saw them embraced each other which made me miss mine even more but they both broke it off and looked at me "Come on in, Bailey" this made me cry and i joined the Family Hug i was needing since i first arrive. When we returned to S.T.A.R Labs we we're greeted by Uncle Cisco and Grandpa Joe who couldn't help but smile in the sight of a Family that will be formed 3 years later. "How about we go out for Dinner? All 3 of us?" Dad offered. "Yeah that way we could meet Bailey even more." Dad said. i just agreed but made a deal not to tell them any important future events. While they we're about to leave i took Uncle Cisco and gave him the schematics of the suit he was about the made in the future. "What's this?" he asked. "You we're about to make this suit, until you know i time traveled" "Im not sure i make this importantly i don't have the resources " i smirked and took out a small capsule shaped object and i when i dropped it transformed into a large container. "This allows you to use any known element in the future it also allows you to combine to make a new element, which i estimated to be over 2,000 combinations" Uncle Cisco looked in amazement

"Who made this amazing thing?!" he asked. "You did. that invention made you won the Nobel Peace award" he gave me the "For real..." look but in amazement. "Oh i will start working with this right now" as i left him and joined Mom and Dad they argued a little to which house will i stay at the moment but in the end Mom won when i flashed us both back at her apartment i slept on the couch that was surprisingly very comfortable and tucked me in with a blanket. "Mom im not five anymore." i joked "I know but since you're 16 already i never had a chance to do it." she replied. "Oh you will" i said in a sarcastic tone

"Goodnight, Mom" i said as she kissed me in the forehead

"Goodnight, Bailey" i saw her smile before i closed my eyes...