Chapter 8: The Mysterious Speedster

Barry's P.O.V

I couldn't believe it, i have everything i could ever wanted Joe, i was cool with Iris who's now dating someone at her job at CCN after the incident with Eddie,i got my Dad out of prison who's now travelling the world, Cisco is now the "Vice CEO" as he call himself and now goes with the nickname "Vibe", I got Caitlin with me who's now a metahuman who absorbs heat and able use Cryokinesis who has a real attitude becoming cold,cruel and angry to any of us, with Cisco giving her the nickname. "Killer Frost" which she overtime turned to like and tried to control, But even though her skin turns pale, her hair turns white blonde, her lips may turn blue and she may freezes anything that touches her in absolute zero temperatures luckily my speed allows me to make heat so i don't freeze, She's still the Caitlin i fell in love before i got struck by Lightning...

 As i was flashing myself through the City for a stretch i saw someone running in the same speed as i am or maybe even faster, i chased him through the city  but we both when he stopped he was vibrating his molecules to distort his appearance a typical Speedster technique. "Who are you?" i shouted. "Not. Yet. Flash." he said and we started to run again what surprised me was when we we're heading for an intersection he splitted himself into two and i chased one we disappeared into a Lightning and presumably returned to the original i went back to S.T.A.R Labs after that. "Well that was a long stretch" Cisco greeted me "Hey, Cisco can you run scans around the city if there's any Speedster running around?" "Why? is there something wrong?" Caitlin asked me she landed her hand on top of my hand. "While i was running i saw a another Speedster running." "What did it look like?" Caitlin asked "He was Vibrating his Molecules so i couldn't clearly perceive him but he was wearing a White and yellow Suit and you know he split into two it wasn't like a Speed Mirage it had like a mind of it's own until it disappeared and returned to the original. "Hmm, a Speed Scout" as the computer started to beep.

"Huge Fire on 5th of Avenue" "Im on it." but before i flashed away "Wait! Barry the emergency's gone" "What?" i checked the computer again and emergency that started to pop up kept disappearing after a few seconds, i opened the Tv in the Cortex. "This just in after reports of a fire being averted,a robbery attempt stopped, a kidnapping prevented by what people described to be a White Blur people are questioning is The Flash being challenged or does he have a new partner in crime?" "Woah no one challenges The Flash in his city" Cisco sat down and started to locate the Speedster "Don't worry man i'll find him" when i turned back the security systems alarmed in the pipeline "Well there he is" Cisco said and i flashed myself there when i arrived it was the Speedster i encountered earlier but he was exhausted slowly falling to the ground, his Lightning flickering and his Vibration starting to stop. the way his body was built he was Guy and i flashed him back to the Med Lab. "This is the Speedster you saw??" Caitlin asked. "Yeah he sure is." as i dropped him in the bed. When Caitlin was about to take off his mask a static electricity went off. "You alright?!" i asked my girlfriend. "Hmm, Electrical system that's a smart move to conceal his identity." Cisco said. "Well can you disable it?" i asked.

"Sorry man i don't know how without getting shocked we just have to wait until he wakes up" "Yeah Okay, it looked he can't escape anyway" "Why?" "When i arrived it looked like he was loosing his Speed before he went unconscious" "Well whoever he is, i hope he's not like the Reverse Flash." i gave Cisco the "Really?..." look and he just awkwardly excuse himself out.

Caitlin's P.O.V

I was inspecting the Speedster's body i froze my hands just in case i might touched the electrical system what was weird that every time i touched the system the electricity it sends off was Yellow but when i touched his finger it sended a blue one. But the only time that happened is when i touched Barry's when he was in a coma. There was something about this guy that is making me feel connected to him. "So how is it going?" Barry entered and asked "Barry, while you were in a coma i touched you're finger and it gave a blue spark of electricity, you never encountered that with anyone else right? i asked. "No i never felt something like that happening" he said. "Because the spark we had, it happened to me too." i said in a not sure tone. "So what are you saying??" "Im not sure myself" when me and Barry looked back at him he instantly took a deep breath and stood up. "Hey, Hey it's alright you're gonna be fine" as i restricted his left arm Barry on the other. He stopped when he took a look at me and Barry

"Mom?.... Dad?..." he said and me and Barry shared at the look of confusion at him. "Oh damn it i wasn't to tell you both...." as he face palmed himself on his mistake. "Wai- Wait who are you??" Barry asked. he took off his mask revealing a rather Handsome face, a face that resembled Barry especially the Hair but color resembled mine, his eye shape had mine but the color was definitely Barry's emerald color. "My Name's Bailey Allen and im you're son." We we're both in shock on what we heard, Cisco went in not knowing what we heard "So who is he?" he asked. "Our Son" me and Barry said in sync. "For Real?!...." he said in a funny tone. "Im gonna call Joe he needs to know this.." Barry stood up and took out his phone while rubbing his hair out of everything what was happening. "Cisco we need to run some DNA test" i snapped out of my trance after i said it. "Ow!" i shouted because Cisco pulled a piece of my hair without telling me "Here's your DNA." he went to Barry and i heard Barry shouted as well probably took his hair as well "Here's Barry's." and before he took Bailey's he already picked it out and gave it to us.

Barry's P.O.V

"What's up Barr?" Joe asked through the phone "You need to come over here." "Why is there a problem??" "Just get here as fast as possible" when i ended the call. "Im just gonna run some DNA test with Cisco can you watch over our guest?" Caitlin said. "Yea- Yeah sure go" they both left and looked at my so called "Son" the longer i looked at him i can see the resemblance that me and i have but other traits belonged to Caitlin. minutes later Joe arrived "And who the hell is this?" he pointed at the Speedster who was still sitting in the med lab. "He said he's my Son, probably from the future" Joe had the look Cisco had earlier and we both went inside the Med lab to asked him. "What's you're name?" he asked. "My name is Bartholomew Henry "Bailey" Allen II" i was surprised by his name we had the same name, i planned that to name my child if Caitlin and i ever had but here he is now. "How old are you" i asked "16 years old" he replied

"When we're you born?" i asked again. "8th of August,2020" who knew 3 years from now my Beautiful boy will be born. "Hey Barry" i heard Caitlin called. "Yeah??" i asked in return. "He's right."

"He is our Son.."