Chapter 9: The Speedster of the Future

On the year 2036...

My name's Bailey Allen and i am the son of the fastest man alive. When i was born i inherited my Father's connection to the Speed Force. In my Father's absence i became the protector of Central City and i'm the only one fast enough to protect it. i am Godspeed!

Bailey's P.O.V.

I was running through Central City stopping every crime i encounter save every citizen as i can. Everything was quite peaceful ever since Dad defeated The Reverse Flash when i was born he managed to tame the Speed Force to his will his Speed becoming limitless this made other metas fear Dad's speed because before they could start, Dad has already tied them up without realizing it. when i was 10 Dad started to teach me everything he knows to hurling a Lightning Bolt,creating Tornadoes,Stealing Speed from others and more and when i reached 16 years of age, Dad gave me my very own Flash Ring and i took the mantle of his past enemy called Godspeed to  separate myself out of The Flash's shadow unlike Uncle Wally West who took the name Kid Flash. I became the Protector of Central City when Dad joined "The League". after my Daily run i went back to the new S.T.A.R Labs that became The Flash headquarters below the building. "4 crimes stopped now that's my nephew!" Uncle Cisco said as he hi fived me "Where's Mom??" i asked. "Oh she's at the nuclear power plant it was about overload and hopefully she freezes it in time "Be Back in a Flash!" as i flashed away.

When i arrived alarms of the Power Plant won't stop beeping and when i got inside Mom was in her Killer Frost mode as she was freezing the core of the Plant. "Hi Mom!" i waved "Bailey? what are you doing here??" she said. "I don't know i was just chilling in headquarters" i made a pun i know it's bad i inherited it from Dad as well "Stop with the ice puns and get the people out of here!" she exclaimed. "Alright Mom chill out" i laughed. She giggled "Go!" Me and Mom had a good relationship since im her and Dad's only child but sometimes she's overprotective one time i was grounded and she froze half of my body to stop me from running, but that's why i love both of them. I did what she said i phased through walls to get them all out, after awhile Mom managed to freeze the core and thanks to her physiology and my suit we weren't affected by any Radiation. i went back to where she was. "You did it!" as i hugged her "What do you expect from you're own Mother? im just gonna let the city, me and you're Dad protected for years to explode with Radiation" she said in a sarcastic tone. "Come on ill take you home" and i flashed us both back at S.T.A.R Labs and Uncle Cisco came out of a breach in his Vibe costume blasting a giant tentacle back and closed it. "Sorry, Giant Octopus threatened Earth-22" he said.

"Any words from Dad?" i asked Mom. "He'll be visiting by the end of the week they're dealing with an intergalactic war" Yes Dad and his team had been fighting aliens. "Why does Barry get to fight aliens.." Uncle Cisco sighed. "Don't worry you fight inter-dimensional monsters anyway" i said. "Point taken, oh Bailey i have some schematics on you're new suit" after Uncle Cisco showed me i took it and hid it in my pocket (yes my suit has a pocket) his alarm went off and it was someone i never expect. If The Flash has Eobard Thawne as Reverse-Flash, every one who is part of the Flash Dynasty there is always a Reverse. i have Speed Demon as my Reverse, if i was the result of Mom and Dad's everlasting love he was the Physical Embodiment of Thawne's hatred for The Flash fueled by the Negative Speed Force the counterpart to us good Speedsters. I Flashed outside and confronted my nemesis "What do you want Speed Demon!" i exclaimed "Have you forgotten?, i came to end you and the entire Flash Dynasty!" he screamed in a psychotic and sadistic tone. "Want to end it? Better catch me first." i wore my mask and we clashed through Central City our Speed breaking glass around cars and buildings as we both broke the Sound Barrier. "Bailey you have to outsmart him you're both equally fast!" i can hear Uncle Cisco saying.

When we reached the city park Speed Demon stopped and showed me his sadistic smile. When i looked above a giant ball of light was being formed in the skies "What is this!" i asked furiously. "The Speed Force has been ruptured! and it will erase you're time of existence!" he said and dissipated into Negative Speed Force Energy. "Uncle Cisco what do i do?!". "Bailey get out of there now!!!" he screamed  and i started to run faster than i could before the ball released a beam of light and started to expand in a fast rate, it was all silence in the comms but it broke when i heard Mom spoke. "Bailey what ever you do don't stop running keep running faster" she said in her calm tone. "But Mom how do i stop it?! there must be a way!" i exclaimed. "Bailey listen to me, me and you're Father are proud of what you become from a small,shy speedster of ours to the Protector of Central City, and the most of all you're the Legacy of The Flash" i started to tear up. "Mom please don't say that there must be a way.." i said in a cracked tone. "Now, RUN. BAILEY. RUN!!" she shouted and i moved past Mach 3. "I love you, My Beautiful Boy." the last words she said to me before i started to Time Travel. "GAHHHHHH!!!!!" i screamed on the bottom of my lungs as pictures of My family flashed before me and lastly was both Mom and Dad's face smiling back at me and i traveled back to 2017. I gathered my thoughts and realized everything what happened and i decided to use the Particle Accelerator of this time to travel back to that moment so i can stop Speed Demon from rupturing the Speed Force.

Back in the present....

"But Time travelling for 19 years drained the Speed Force in my body and since im not connected to the Speed Force yet in this time i basically can't recharge my Speed and im almost empty that's why when you found me" i referred to my Younger Father who was listening to my story as with everyone else. "My Lightning was disappearing" everyone seemed to believe me especially Mom,Uncle Cisco but i think he only believes me because i said he was a badass in the future, Aunt Iris as well was present, Dad had a puzzled face earlier but in the end it looked like he believed in my story. "Who was i in the future?" He asked me. "Im sorry but i can only tell you this..When Mom finally gave labor to me Thawne found out about it and decided to kill me along with Mom when both of you we're near you absorbed the entire Speed Force in you're body and he just simply disappeared in a flashing light leaving only his Costume in the hospital floor where Mom was holding me and you both simply rejoiced in my birth". Everyone was smiling at me the way they look was that they we're proud that both Mom and Dad's love for each other gave birth to someone like me. But it fell short when an alarm alerted us all.

"Who is this?" Dad asked. when Dad showed me the screen and i got shocked on who it was.

"It's Speed Demon, he's here...."