Chapter 5: Arrow,Flash,Firestorm vs Reverse Flash

Cisco's P.O.V

I've been noticing this past few weeks between Barry and Caitlin it's not that im jealous of the both of them it's just that it's funny how two of my Best Friends like each other without telling me, That's not fair at all, But with everything going on with Wells and me needing to return to the  moment where i meet The Vibrating Hand of Doom, after this im gonna bust those two. Back at S.T.A.R labs me and Caitlin we're finishing the tech i need to return to my dream.

"Hey, uh Caitlin" i prepared my busted look. "Yeah Cisco?" "Is there a thing going on between you and Barry?" she stopped what she was doing stood straight and looked at me with the Wells look. "There is nothing going one between me and Barry, we're just friends nothing more and- and Barry is still in love with Iris right?" "No, he's nooooot" i said in a teasing tone. "Really?" the way she looked it looked like she had found hope. "I mean you know what Cisco, let's just focus on how to activate lucid dreaming" she returned back to her work "Riiiiiggghht." i said in an even more teasing tone and moved back to work. "What about Lucid Dreaming??" i turned around and it was Wells. Caitlin and I glanced at each other waiting for one of us to speak. "Uhmm with all this metas attacking the city people will need something to deal they're fear or PTSD" she spoked. "We dream when a part of our Brain is still active but if given the right electricity" leaving us to finish his sentence. "We could wake up the part that enables speech and locomotion" Caitlin said. "That is right, Dr. Snow." Wells turned his wheelchair around "Thank you Dr. Wells" she said "I never doubted you Caitlin" as he wheeled away.

After that we went back to the lab and prepared my return to scariest Nightmare i ever had.
"So how does this work exactly?" Barry asked. "Cisco just wear the glasses and he just falls asleep it's that simple." "When i dream do i feel his cursed hand is this Inception or dreamscape?" i exclaimed. "Here drink this." Joe offered me a glass of warm milk. "What am i five?" "Just drink it." i swallowed the milk and wore the glasses and layed down. "The glasses are emitting a low level delta wave it should help you fall asleep" Caitlin said. "Okay, but i warn you- it- takes- me- awhile- to- fall" as i dozed off and fell asleep." When i woke up again i was at S.T.A.R. Labs and damn lucid dreaming is awesome! "Cisco!" i can hear Barry's voice. "You there?" he said again. "Yeah, this is sick" "Can you tell us what's happening?"

(A/N: Im pretty sure most of you know what happens here so im just gonna skip)

"Cisco it's alright it's just a dream" Barry calmed me down after i saw Wells confessed and stabbed me with that sick hand of his .-. "Well that's gonna give me more nightmares" "Okay, tomorrow we'll confront Wells and force him into confessing for murdering my Mother" "Hey Barry can i talk to you for a sec?" i took Barry outside leaving Joe and Caitlin inside "What is it?" Barry asked. "Be honest with me, you like Caitlin do you?" "Yeeaahh i like here. As a friend??" he said in a not sure tone. "Dude, you don't think i notice on how you look at her and vice versa, and whenever im searching one of you you're both always together" giving my best to break him. "Okay fine, i love her!" he exclaimed in a whispered voice. "Oho, i knew it don't worry i got you're back brother." as i tapped his shoulder and went back inside. "I'll be going now i need some rest with all of this" Joe said and walked out. "So shall we all go home before the big fight?"

"Let's go then." Caitlin said. as the three of us walked out with me in the lead and Caitlin in second i purposely tripped her without her noticing and just let Barry do all the work when i went outside pretending to not see what was happening but i saw a glimpse of Barry catching her and both of them we're staring in each other's eyes.

Barry's P.O.V.

Cisco that sneaky fox he planned it to happen, i looked at Caitlin's eyes when i caught her and those eyes we're the most beautiful one I've ever seen a lock of her hair was covering the other so i used my hand to swipe it off her face. And her lips they look so soft i wanted to kiss them but i can't it felt like time was slowed down around us and im not even using my super speed. And before i knew it both of our cheeks we're Flash red. When we heard Cisco about to come back i pulled her back up and pretended nothing had happen.

Skip!

It was the night, Wells was outside S.T.A.R Labs coming back what he came for at the Particle Accelerator, i suited up and confronted him outside. Firestorm landed on my left side and stood beside me. "Oh it seems you brought a friend" he mocked. and Oliver ziplined himself to my right. "Mr. Queen! glad you could join us Today" he said. "I don't care how fast you are you can't take all of us at once." "Oh you think i can't? This, is gonna be fun." Firestorm ignited himself, Oliver readied an Arrow while i wore my cowl and felt the electricity surge from my Body as Wells extended his arm and His ring ejected his Suit and using his Speed quickly changed and i was the 1st one to engage him. "Move Barry!" i heard Oliver while me and my nemesis we're in a circle of lightning but ended when he choked me into a chain fence, Firestorm shot him with his flame but Wells retaliated by circling his arms blowing Firestorm far off, while he was distracted i ran to catch Ronnie once i did i ran back to the fight, Oliver hitted him with an Arrow that turned of his Speed. "Nanites courtesy of Ray Palmer the microbots are now in you're body that is disabling you're Speed!"

Oliver engaged him in a one-on-one fight where Oliver proved to be Superior until Wells vibrated the nanites out of his body and took down Oliver. "History books say you lived to the ripeful age of 86 but i guess history was wrong" as he was about to kill Oliver i swooped in and smack Wells away "Now that's the Spirit, Flash!" we raced on top of S.T.A.R Labs and we took him by Surprise where Firestorm shot him down crashing into a car and he stood up again Oliver shot him again with Nanites and there we won. The Reverse Flash was defeated...

(A/N: Uhm just came to say after the next chapter everything is non canon im not gonna include Season 2 and instead im gonna use my plot from there on expect the Snowbarry to increase in later chapters :) )