Chapter 33: Godspeed Bailey, a Brand-new Future

Bailey's P.O.V.

The threat of Speed Demon and Reverse-Flash is finally gone, my mission was completed. I hope Mom from my time could see what i did but since her past self knows her future self knows as well, but now i have to return to my time and hopefully it was restored when Speed Demon got erased. We we're all back at S.T.A.R. Labs celebrating our victory i overlooked at everyone and it still felt weird seeing my Family so Young, when i turned back to Flash to the Particle Accelerator to Time Travel back to the future. "Bailey?" i heard someone called me and it was Mom. "Where are you going? Aren't you gonna come and join us?" she asked me. "I have to get back to the Future Mom, with Speed Demon gone im hoping the future i came from exist now." i replied. "And you're leaving without saying Goodbye?" She said in a low tone. "You'll have me in one year and besides whatever happens in the past will be part of the future so your future self will remember everything what we all did here." i said and she smiled at me. "But at least help me and your Dad plan for our wedding, your our son after all." And she finally persuade me to stay as she put her arm on my shoulder to bring me in to the group after our celebration we brought back Wally,Jesse and Jay to they're respective Earths/time but before leaving Jay spoke to me. "Hey if you come back to the future, go to my Earth and please give this to my wife Joan." as Jay handed me a small box and i just nodded without questions and he smiled and went back to Earth-3. I stayed for a couple of days and helped Mom and Dad plan they're Wedding i also helped Dad find the perfect suit he's gonna wear and surprisingly i also helped Mom pick out his Wedding Dress.

  They plan to have it by next week after i left and that day was today.. We we're all in the Pipeline seeing me leave everyone gave me a hug and every single one of them left me a message, first Grandpa Joe as he hugged me. "When you come back, please let me live to see my great-Grandchild." as we both laughed about it, next was Iris who apologized to me for endangering my existence but she apologized to Mom and Dad the most for what she did, gladly they forgive her and as a reward i gave her a teaser of the future. "Tomorrow your gonna have a job offering at the Central City Citizen follow it and there you'll meet him." i said and she just smiled at me, next up was Uncle Cisco who told me. "Godspeed, Bailey." and i just laugh on how good that pun was. "You and your puns, Uncle Cisco." i said. "I'm gonna miss you my little Nephew." as he hugged me. "Don't worry in a year Mom and Dad will have me." as i moved on to my Parents. "Do us both a favor and chase Carol Zor-El." Mom told me. "Yeah, Because if you don't i will do it for you." Dad added and the three of us hugged. "Now do me a favor and wait for one year to have me alright?" i told them. "Yeah,Yeah" they both said in sync. Once we all stop hugging Dad and i accompanied me inside and he put on his cowl as i ordered as i put on my Metal mask. "I'm so gonna ask Cisco to make me one." Dad told me. "You ready? Godspeed." Dad asked. "I'm sure am, Flash." as he smiled and we both ran around the Accelerator, Our combined Speed opened a wormhole at exactly 2036 and I looked at my Dad. "See you later, Dad." as he gave me a push to get  inside the wormhole and i Time Traveled.

When i arrive i was back to Mom and Dad's apartment/Hotel and i put my suit back in my ring as i slowly walk around. "Mom?....Dad??" i asked out loud but it looked like no one was home but me. I saw an envelope at the table in the living room and outside of it says "For Bailey..ONLY open when you came back."  Wow Mom and Dad somehow made this in the past and left it for a few years for me to read when i come back. I opened the letter and it said. "We changed the future just a tiny bit..." and i opened the rest of it. It was pictures of the Ultrasound im guessing belonging to Mom, But it wasn't just one baby, there was 2 of them! "What the hell?!" as i try to figure this out i heard someone opened the door and it was Girl! "Who are you?! How did you get in this place?!" i frantically asked the woman who had long Silver white curly hair. "Uhh? this is our place, Remember?" she said to me and i still had no idea who she was. "Who are you!?" i asked again. "Natalie? Natalie Nora Allen, Daughter of Barry Allen and Caitlin Snow Allen, Your twin sister?" WHAT THE HELL I HAVE A TWIN SISTER?! Well that explains the letter when they mean by changed it a bit they gave me a Twin sister, the future really does change. "Known as the Heroine "Frostbite"? What's wrong with you today bro?" she asked. When i inspected her even more she was like opposite of me, I had Dad's looks with Mom's features and Super Speed while she had Mom's looks with Dad's features and because her name is "Frostbite" i can guess she got Mom's cold powers. "Hey Natalie, you know where Mom is right now??" i asked my twin.

"She's at the Mansion on the hill remember?" she told me. "What Mansion?" i asked. "You know, the one owned by the previous owner of S.T.A.R. Labs and when he gave it to Dad the mansion came as well" i realized what she meant it was the mansion owned by Eobard Thawne as Harrison Well and wow we own it now. "Better hurry up, I heard Dad's coming over." she said. "I don't need to hurry up to get there, Sis." i said sarcastically while smiling. "Get out of here before i freeze you and get over there first." she sarcastically threatened me and i Flashed to where it was. When i arrived Mom and Uncle Cisco was placing down this Huge Meal. "Oh Bailey, i thought you and your Sister we're out kicking ass again." Uncle Cisco said and Mom greeted me and because of her powers it looked like she didn't age at all. "Well i thought to come over early since Dad's coming home, but also i had the time to open the letter you left for me." Mom looked at me with a shocked face when she realized what i said. "Welcome Back." she proceeded to run to me and hugged me with tears of Joy, while me and Mom we're hugging things out someone  spoke behind us. "Am i too late, for something?" When we looked back it was Dad!! "Barry! he red the letter!" Dad had the same expression Mom had when i told her and Dad just came and hugged me with Mom joining in. "Was i too late for a Family moment?" Natalie appeared and asked. "No , come on in Natalie." and she joined us, this very moment made me remember the moment i Time traveled when i fought Speed Demon i saw this possible future."Alright Allen Family Picture time!!" Uncle Cisco said and grabbed a camera and took a picture of us. "Oh i have to go i have to finish something, but i promise i'll be back" i said and Flashed away.

I learned a new trick from Jay back in the past so while i was running i vibrated so fast to match the energy signature of Other Earths opening a breach and allowing me to enter Earth-3. When i arrived i went to Joan Garrick's House Jay's wife who was also counterpart of Earth-1's Nora Allen, who i believe left him now. "Bailey? What brings you here?" she entered the room and asked me. "Oh i just came by and thought to drop this off." i took the small box Jay handed me and gave it to Joan. "Did Jay gave this?" she asked, and not wanting to tell her the Jay from the past i said. "He insisted." and i Flashed away and opened another Breach but this time to Earth-38 Supergirl's Earth. When i arrive i headed to the D.E.O. Headquarters hoping Carol would be there and i was right she was there along with her Mom. "Bailey? what brings you here?" Carol asked me and she's just Beautiful as ever it's like it was the first time i saw her. "I got back." i snapped from my trance and said to her Mom. "To where?" Supergirl asked. "You know, Past." i tilt my headed until she finally got it. "Ohhhhhhh okay i got it." she smiled at me and Carol looking at me and her Mom with no idea what we we're talking about. "So what brings you here?" Carol asked again. "I just came here to tell you that. uhmmm." oh no im stuttering again as i rubbed my head. "I'm gonna leave now alright, J'onn is calling me" Supergirl said and i can tell she was lying, and she walked out. "Look I've been meaning to tell you this since High School" i started to blush. "Yeeeess?" she said. "Uhmmm. i- i- i-." DAMN IT ME SAY IT ALREADY! "Oh shut up, i know you love me since High School and i do to as well, now come here!" as She grabbed me by my jacket and FREAKING KISSED ME ON THE LIPS! OMG I'VE BEEN WAITING THIS TO HAPPEN!! Once she broke the kiss i was flustering on the inside. "Sooo you're free this Saturday?" i asked her out. "Sure. Saturday it is." she said while smiling at me.

But i heard someone talking to me in my head. "Bailey we need you, Central City's being invaded by a Grodd's Gorilla Army." Uncle Cisco has the ability to contact other people in different parts of the Multiverse. "I gotta go, See you on Saturday!" i bid farewell to my Future wife then Flashed away and opened a Breach back on Earth-1 While i was running Dad accompanied me with Mom and Natalie right behind us with they're ice slides. "Ready to kick some telepathic Gorilla ass?" Dad asked me. "I sure am." as i ejected my Suit and wore it and We all Head to the Marching Gorilla Army....

(A/N: Don't worry guys there's one more chapter to do, how could i leave out the wedding? Lol and By the Way i don't own Natalie Nora Allen it belongs to ButterflyBlueEyes this my interpretation of her and the name "Natalie Nora" is just the perfect name for a Snowbarry Child :) Stay tune guys Final Chapter is up next.)