Chapter 31: I am Godspeed of the Future!

Bailey's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe it, Dad is not letting me out because i don't have a suit to protect myself he knows that im the only one who can fight Speed Demon and it's my job to take him down. "If your done, thinking what Barry said come in." Uncle Cisco said and i walked inside the Suit Room when he opened the lights he showed me a Metal Armor it's designs resembling my original suit but wayyyy more awesome. "What is this?!" i asked in amazement. "I finally figured out what my Future self wants to build for you." he said and smiled at his genius. "I must say, this, Wayne dude has some pretty sick tech, it's like state, state of the art." Oh, he's talking about the Dark Knight when Dad joined they're team i often know them by they're nicknames.

The Man of Steel.
The Amazonian Princess.
The Dark Knight.
The Fastest Man Alive.
The Martian.
The Atlantean.
The Lantern.

"This sucker is made of flexible plates overlaying a MR-fluid (magnetorheological fluid) armor layer, and incorporating the latest in cutting-edge technology. The tri-weave bodysuit consists of an outer and inner layer made from a titanium-dipped tri-weave fiber mesh. Sandwiched in between is the MR-fluid based liquid armor system. The Smart MR-fluid hardens in response to impacts, specifically designed to provide superior shock absorption, as well as enabling greater force delivery behind counterattacks. The liquid body armor layer is also more flexible than the ceramic or fiber-based alternatives used in Barry's suit allowing greater maneuverability." i understood most of Uncle Cisco's explanation but i never knew something this advance could be in the possession of The Bat. "And you know what's the best part?" He asked me. "I registered your Ring on the suit this will allow you and you alone to use the suit." Wow just wow Uncle Cisco has done it again. I touched the glass the suits contained in and electricity crackled on the glass and the left arm of the suit moved to where my hand was. "Oh i almost forgot, the suit can be divided into separate pieces and compresses its part to fit in the ring and when you eject it and give a bit of Electricity the suit will automatically start to form on you." Oh my God this is the best suit i have ever had.

I gave Uncle Cisco a hug and to repay him back i told him a little about his future. "You are going to marry Gypsy in the future." i told him in his ear. and he didn't said anything but i can tell he's screaming with joy on the inside. "So, ready to go to war?" he asked me, and i put my ring on the socket and the suit divided itself and compressed in my Ring. "Let's go to War." i said to Uncle Cisco and he nodded then opened a breach..

Barry's P.O.V.

Everyone Splitted up to fight against they're Reverse in Central City, while Thawne and i battled in every part of the City with every blow we dealt we both run into a new place until i manage to flip him and dive him down on the ground. "How did you came back Thawne?!" i asked him then punched him on the face. "I came from the time before you destroyed my body when you absorbed The Speed Force, i didn't died that day i was taken by Speed Demon into the Negative Speed Force to preserve my body until he needed me for this fight. "And i tell you Flash that's not going to happen again." he said while smiling until someone Flashed to me and knocked me off of Thawne. "Where is Godspeed Flash!?" he held me by the throat when he asked me, until a breach opened next to us. "Right here!" i heard someone and Bailey appeared and Flashed Speed Demon away from me. "You alright Dad?" he asked me and lend out his hand and i grabbed it to stand up. "I told you to-" i said then he cutted me off. "Yeah, Yeah i know but now i have a suit." he said and raised his Right hand then Speed Demon and Reverse-Flash stood across us readying to face us. "Let's see what this can do." as Bailey raised his Ring and small metal parts flung in the air then he generated his Lightning and the metal formed his brand new Suit/Armor around him(see photo above), Damn it Cisco why did you gave him the cooler one.

Bailey's P.O.V.

HOHO THIS IS AWESOME. "Hehehehehehe, i thought you won't show up." Speed Demon shouted at me. "Oh i won't miss the opportunity, the opportunity to Beat. You. Down." i replied. "BRAT!" he shouted and me and Dad stanced. "You ready for this Bailey?" he asked me. "Sure thing, Scarlet Speedster." i said. "Now Run Bailey, Run!" i felt electricity surging through my body as the Yellow parts of my suit glowed with Speed Force energy as Dad and i Flashed to the Reverses and we both clashed. Dad and i fought in sync when he punched Thawne to me i side kick him to Speed Demon, but the Reverses did Damage to both of us as well but im surprised the Armor is holding up against Speed Punches,Lightning throws and Momentum Punches. but Dad and i separate to follow our escaping Reverses. "I'm gonna prevent you from existing in the first place!!" he screamed at me, i knew he was going to travel to the time i was Born so i followed him when we entered the Speed Force i could see every possible futures, where Dad was a Lantern in Blue, Dad was running to Iris who was being held captive by a metallic Speedster, and the last one where Mom,Dad and i hugging but there was another.. a girl who looked the same age as me but im sure it wasn't Carol oh i wish but when i focused back i ran Faster than i could and grabbed Speed Demon on the shoulder. "Not this time."

As i pulled him back to the present and threw him into a wall then i ran around in Circles a lot more than a normal Lightning needed when i Supercharged i hurled the Huge Lightning at Speed Demon knocking him into a few walls. "You are not gonna ruin the Future i came from." i told him laying on the ground defeated

"My name is Bailey Allen, son of The Flash and Killer Frost, The Silver Speedster, The Hero of 2036

And i am Godspeed of The Future..."