Chapter 23: Running Home to You

DON'T WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE JUST YET PLEASE DON'T. WATCH IT WHEN I SAY SO IF YOU WATCH IT BEFORE I SAY SO IT'LL RUIN THE MOMENT.

Bailey's P.O.V.

While Dad and Ms. Kara we're in the med lab i called Mom over to let her know what's happening here and she came over in a few minutes. "What happen to them??!" Mom asked. "Some guy by the name of Music Meister whammied them." i told her. "WHERE. IS. HE." she punctually asked me which frightened me a lot, i look over Uncle Cisco who was working on to find him. "Got it!" Uncle Cisco said and showed us the monitor of the Central City Bank, He Laser Visioned the Door open and Flashed in and out of the Bank. "He somehow took Supergirl and Flash's powers." the other guy who came along with Mr. Mon-El and i feel a weird vibe around him (Cisco pun not intended) before we headed out, Uncle Cisco suited up as Vibe to accompany me. "Im coming with you." the other guy said and HE JUST TURNED INTO AN ALIEN! Like literally, but i remember a guy from Dad's team in the future he resembled The Martian Manhunter, I flashed away to where he was while Uncle Cisco opened a Breach to get there. When we arrived he was about to fly away (I mean why fly away?! using Flash's speed is way faster) "Oh, Godspeed glad you could join in today" he greeted me then a Breach opened Vibe and the Martian appeared.

"Martian Manhunter and the Vibe niiiiiccceee! but can you compete with someone with Supergirl and Flash's powers? and he flew away, i chased after him trying to find a way to cut him off..

Back in the Musical dream world.....

Barry's P.O.V.

"Are you kidding me?!" Kara and i said simultaneously as she looked away and i rubbed my head. "What's the matter? And Who are you??" the guy asked. "Are you Millie?" i asked the not-so Caitlin. "Yes i am. let me guess my Dad ordered you to find me." she said. "He's only worried you we're gone for days, Millie he misses you." i reasoned to her. "Besides why did you hid this from you're Father anyway." Kara beated me by a second on asking that. "Tommie and i have a forbidden love." as she layed her head on his body which made me sick even more. "Im the son of Cutter Moran and Millie Foss is the daughter of Digsy Foss and our Father's are at war so what me and Millie have cannot be known to our families or it will be War." he said, Kara and i know that if we manage to get the two opposing sides to have a truce we would be free and that truce can be formed through Tommy and Millie's love. "Millie look you have to tell you're Dad who knows maybe if he found out and you're Happy with Tommy might allow this love of yours." I said. "Yeah, you both better tell them yourselves before they find out if they did it's gonna go crazy real bad." they looked at each other for awhile and they nodded. "Okay, we'll tell them." Tommy happily said as they walk out the door. "Well that was easy." Kara said to me. "In musicals, people are tend to be easily convinced." as we followed them back with Kara following Tommy to his Father and i with Millie.

Back in the Real World.....

Cisco's P.O.V.

When Bailey left to chased him i used my powers to know where he was going in the city and got it, i opened a Breach and me and Martian Manhunter appeared before Music Meister flew in. "Bailey, keep chasing him and get ready for a big sucker punch." i said through the comms. "Got it." "How Hard can you Punch?" i asked the Martian. "Hard enough to give Supergirl a headache." he said. "Okay, get ready." when i felt that Music Mesiter was approaching i opened a Breach for the Manhunter to go into. "Now!" he went on and appeared right in front of the Flying Meister and he got punched in the face damnnn i could feel it as he fell down to the ground and before he fly or run away, Bailey appeared in a Flash (HAHA! PUNS!) And sucker punched him so hard before he went unconscious Caitlin appeared and froze his ass before he went out cold (PUN! THIS IS SO FUN..IT RHYMED!) And we took him back to S.T.A.R. Labs and putted him in the pipeline..