Chapter 17, Flashpoint: Kid Flash

(A/N: This not actually part of the plot of the book, this is like the story that happened inside Flashpoint.)

"My name is Wally West and i am the fastest man alive. When i was a child i didn't knew my Father and my Mother raised me until she passed away. Then one night an accident made me the impossible, to the outside world im an ordinary teenager, but secretly with the help of my sister, Iris i fight crime and other meta-humans like me and i am the only one fast enough to stop them, i am Kid Flash!"

Wally's P.O.V.

I was running through the streets of Central City, then i saved a little girl who was about to get it by a truck luckily im the fastest man alive. "Hey next time be careful where you'll go little girl" as i pat her on the head, i saw her skateboard had my lightning bolt symbol and giggled. "Thanks, Kid Flash" she said. "Hey it's only Flash not Kid Flash" then i sped off, i don't know why the people call me Kid Flash heck even my sister calls me that just because im young they get to call me Kid Flash it made me feel like an apprentice to someone already named The "Flash". So that's done, wanna know how i got these awesome powers? Well Let's begin....

I was out with my illegal Speed Racing again because i didn't want to face the problems i have in my family, Finding out that my Dad is alive and so is my Sister then my Mom lost her battle against cancer because she's a past Smoker it was all too much to take in so, i retreated to Racing which im very good at in fact i am the Champion named "Taillights" all i wanted is feel the wind in my face i wanted to be fast to escape my problems. "You're gonna lose that title of your's Wallace" my enemy racer said and i just laughed on how he thinks he can beat me. "3.......2.......1.......Go!" the announcer said then i sped off surprisingly the mofo is able to keep up with me. "Eat this, Taillights!" and the idiot crashed his car to me which made me lose control a bit but i manage to control it backwards, yeah im driving it backwards now and im beating him "What?!" he exclaimed. "Hey, Eat my dust." i winked at him and quickly turned the car around and activated the Nitro fuel i was working on and made him see the glowing Paint i have in the back of car that says. "Beated by Taillights" as i zoomed through the finish line. "Taillights, Taillights, Taillights!" the people chanted as i walked out of the car and where i was greeted by Iris who from the look i can tell im getting scolded at. "Look Iris-" "Save it." she cutted me off. "Get you're vehicle we're going home." she said while she fetched my stuff while she was driving it was actually quiet until i broke it. "Iris, i know you're mad at me for racing again but-"  she cutted me off again, she has that habbit "Look, Wally ever since Mom died Dad hasn't been himself"

She's right ever since Mom passed away he's just a shell of the former man he was, he became an alcoholic he even barely can keep his job at CCPD. "So i don't know what ill do if you got yourself hurt." "Yeah i know but i do these races not only for me i do it so i can earn some cash." i said and she shooked her head. "By the way that was a sick move you did back there." she commented it got me curious what she had said because she never compliments any of my street races. "The way you drived this baby backward and made that dude eat you're dust" we both laughed and when we reached the house there's our old man, Drunk and a Sleep on the couch again. "Why do you still live here? You can move in with me at my apartment i got another space" i exclaimed to Iris. "If he doesn't get to CCPD next week i am going to." as she went upstairs. i took my laptop and opened at the table and continued my research on a Nitro Formula im working on that can make me faster than my top Nitro speed oh didn't i mention im somewhat a genius. after that was done i sneaked out and took my car but i noticed some Thunderclouds and i didn't mind i promised ill be back ever rain falls. So i fueled my car with the Nitro and strapped myself in but before i could floor the gas it happened...a Lightning Bolt struck me inside my own vehicle. I woke up 9 months later in somesort of lab with no clue what happened i panicked and the Doctors around me tried to calm me down. "Where am i?! where's my sister?! i wanna see my sister!" i tried to fight them back who was trying to strap me down.

"Calm Down young man." out of nowhere a man appeared in the room and i didn't expect it, it was Cisco Ramon! founder of Ramon Industries, one of the most smartest,richest and influential people in the whole world! "We are taking care of you, because got struck by Lightning and you we're in a coma for 9 months ago" i couldn't believe what i heard then i felt something surging through me and in my perspective everyone was slowed down i thought i was tripping but i realized i moved out of the lab and got dressed and only a second had passed. That's we're Cisco Ramon took interest in me and my sister wanted me to use the gifts i was given to do good, She made Cisco Ramon make a friction-proof suit in exchange of not getting him into our crusade. but one day while i was speeding through the city i was greeted by an evil Speedster. "Who are you?" i asked the vibrating speedster. "The name's Rival, Flash you're Rival!" and that's how my feud with Rival began until i met someone who was much faster and more experienced than i am and coincidentally he calls himself. "The Flash..."