Crossover Special, Chapter 20: Unite

Barry's P.O.V

What the hell is going on??? well we've seen the impossible so why not Aliens right? i started to flash around the invaders hoping to contain them in the area but it was too much for me and one pinned me down but out of nowhere an Icicle and Frost blast removed the alien. "Caitlin?" before anything else i flashed us both back to S.T.A.R. Labs where Lyla Michaels wife of John Diggle and Director of A.R.G.U.S. "Lyla, what's with all the aliens?!" i frantically asked because aliens are now loose in my city. "They call themselves the Dominators, this is not the 1st time they arrived actually. in 1951 they abducted humans to gather information from us, when President Ike Eisenhower took too long to act they attacked killing millions of soldiers. Only stopping when NSA captured a Dominator and formed a truce with them, we currently have no idea why they came back." i knew that this is gonna be a full scale invasion so we're going to need everyone i mean everyone.. "Im gonna go to Starling City, Oliver needs to know this." so i flashed to Starling City thanks to Super Speed i took me like a few minutes to get to the Arrow Cave home of the Green Arrow. luckily most of his Team are present. "Barry? what are you doing here?" Felicity Smoak the scientific and computer genius of Team Arrow and my ex love interest said. "Aliens. Aliens are invading!" i told them. "We know. Lyla already told us." Oliver appeared out of the shadows, this dude is like the one i saw in a comic book once who dressed like a Bat. "I need you're help we can't do this alone." "Well we're still outnumbered." Oliver commented. "No, i know some people."

Caitlin's P.O.V.

I was heading to S.T.A.R. Labs myself to apologize to Barry for hurting him even though what he did i shouldn't have done that but i got interrupted by an incoming Meteor and i though my powers to could freeze it but when i arrived it was Barry! who was fighting these Aliens and one pinned him down i saved him and he flashed us both back to S.T.A.R. Labs and we found out that these Dominators are invading. Barry flashed to our friends at Starling City while we locate where other Meteors landed. "Mom?!" Bailey appeared and asked. "You're out?!" "Well your Father was in trouble and i just couldn't let my man Die." i replied. We filled in Bailey with the situation and Barry returned with Oliver Queen and Felicity Smoak. "Woahhh, it's- it's the Green Arrow" Bailey said in amazement "Uhh, Barry who's this?" Oliver asked. "This is Bailey and he's my son, from the future." Oliver and Felicity are shocked to hear this and kept looking at Barry and Bailey back forth. "Who's the lucky lady then?" Felicity asked and Barry just moved closer to me and held my hand. "Caitlin's the Mom." Oliver widened her eyes while Felicity jumped in excitement. "I knew you too are gonna be together!" she pointed at us both. "My God Caitlin what did you do to your hair?? Now im jealous." i showed them both of what i can do

"So you're son is also a Speedster?" Oliver asked and Bailey just flashed in front of him and shake his hand. "yes Mr. Queen i am im known as Godspeed son of the Fastest Man Alive" "Please call me Oliver" Oliver smiled knowing that this what would look like with Barry had a son. "Hey can i talk to you for a while?" Barry asked and took me to the hallway. "Hey Thank you for saving me earlier." he said while he rubbed his head looking dorky as ever. "Well i couldn't just let the man im going to raise my son with Die just that. "Look im sorry for hurting you." he sadly looked at me with those adorable emerald eyes of his. "I should be the one to say that i blasted you across the room anyway." we both laughed and Cisco's timely intervention happened. "Hey after you both done talking i got the lock on her Earth." Barry gave me a kiss on the cheek before he left...

Barry's P.O.V. 

Cisco and i went to an old S.T.A.R. Labs Hangar Bay where we decided to train the others that are coming. "Okay here goes." Cisco wore his vibe glasses and opened a breach in the air minutes later a Ship came out carrying members of The Legends consisting of Sara Lance/White Canary, Ray Palmer/The Atom, Jefferson Jackson/Firestorm, Nate Heywood/Citizen Steel, Mick Rory/Heat Wave and Amaya Jiwe/Vixen. once they landed they exited the ship with Sara greeting me first. "Glad you contacted us" she said. "Well we need all the help we can get." i showed the Legends inside the Hangar where Team Arrow was also waiting. Then Cisco opened another breach and we went to Earth-38 where the Girl of Steel reside. we arrived at her apartment and coincidentally she just arrived. "Barry? what are you doing here?" she asked me. "Kara this is my good friend Cisco Ramon, we need your help." "Sure!" she removed all of her citizen clothes revealing her alter-ego as Supergirl. i took Kara back to our Earth. "Who's this?" Diggle asked. "This is Kara Danvers on her Earth she's known as Supergirl." i presented her. "What makes her so Super?" John asked again, and Kara just levitated in the air and used her Laser Vision to draw her symbol on the ground. "Oh, that's why she's Super." Everyone got a chance to meet they're new teammates and i just found out that Leonard Snart joined the Legends but sadly he sacrificed himself to save them all.

"Okay, how about we start training on Supergirl." Oliver offered, none of us complained because we knew how strong she was. "Sure." she agreed. "Don't hold back against us, give it your all." What i didn't knew those words are gonna be one of Oliver Queen's worst things that he ever said. Because none of us could Damage Supergirl, The Arrows kept Ricocheting back,she Tanked Firestorm and Atom's energy blast, and me and Bailey's Lightning just pushed her back. we kept trying a lot of times but none succeed. "So are we going to try again?" She reluctantly asked. "Hays, give us- 5 minutes." Oliver said as he gave up on trying well that's new. While we rested we heard that the President of the United States has been taken Hostage so me,Bailey and Supergirl raced to where they were and fended off the remaining Dominators. one of the escaping Dominators telepathically communicated with us "If you want this man alive, meet us at the old Salt mine nearby and bring us the meta-human known as The Flash he needs to pay for his crimes against time." as they flew away. We returned to Hangar where we told the Bad news of losing the President. "Barry, what did they mean by your crime against time?" Kara asked. "What crime?" Sara asked again i wasn't surprised, it's The Legends's job to keep time in check anyway. "I ran back in time and saved my Mother from being Killed. in doing so i created the alternate timeline known as Flashpoint." "When i came back things weren't the same as i left them, not only me but all of you besides Supergirl."

Everyone got dismayed for what i said it changed they're lives somewhat it cost me all of their Trust but Kara and Oliver managed to keep Trusting me. they assembled a Mission to rescue the President without handing me over so i sitted this one out along with Oliver. but when they returned they started attacking us. It was only me and Oliver against all of them we couldn't get any backup due to Bailey and Caitlin protecting Central City from crime so in short we're kinda screwed while we hide behind a pillar. "Barry you take on Supergirl there must be something in that Salt Mine that's controlling them." and laser blasted a hole between me and Oliver and i nodded and revealed myself. "Hey Supergirl! Let's see which one of us Faster!" and i flashed away bringing Supergirl along..

Oliver's P.O.V.

Okay that's the Superhuman out i suppose i can take them considering it's 1 against 5 and all. I dolphin-dived out of the Pillar and shot down The Atom disabling his suit using an arrow Ray designed just in case his suit get's stolen. Then i knocked out Heat Wave and run letting Speedy,Spartan and White Canary chase after me. luckily i was able to best Thea in Archery but i couldn't handle Sara and Spartan at the same time in combat as they both toss me around. "What the hell's taking Barry so long damn it..."

Barry's P.O.V.

I flashed around Central City with Supergirl following me i know i can't take on Supergirl because she's too strong so i have to outsmart her. I took her back to the Salt Mine and found the device i can't just destroy it with Supergirl about to pound me. I just kept on flashing around the building trying to make her angry. "Too Slow, Supergirl!" and i flashed in front of the device and she flew right at me but i phased my body destroying the Device. "Hey Kara you alright?" i tended to her. "Barry? what did i do?"i smiled and flashed her back at the hangar where Oliver is walking along with the others walking off the pain perhaps. "Is everyone alright??" i asked. "Mostly." Oliver commented while rubbing his arm. "The Dominators crossed the line for what they did. Tomorrow Let's show them what we all can do!" i spoke to reassure they're confidence. "Guys, We found a way to defeat them.." Felicity appeared along with Caitlin,Cisco and Bailey. "How?" i asked. "We plant them with High Frequency disk and that should render them unconscious without killing them, and considering you're gonna fight here while they invade other parts of the planet." Felicity explained. "So you want me and Supergirl to plant this to every Dominator on the planet?" i said. "Don't forget about me Dad im a Speedster too" Bailey added. "So now we know how to defeat them we're ready to face them off." Oliver said.

"Everyone, Suit up."