Chapter 29: Dawn of The Flash War

Barry's P.O.V.

Jay told us the first Speedster to recruit and it was Wally West who was known as Kid Flash in the Flashpoint timeline im surprised i still remember that timeline. "How are we suppose to access that since Flashpoint is a timeline not like some other Earth." Cisco said. "You are able to vibe the frequencies of different Earths what if you had someone who went there?" glancing at me. "They leave residual frequencies of that place allowing me to open a breach." Cisco realized. "I'll need to build something to harness that frequency in Barry's brain" "I'll come with." Bailey volunteered. "You taught me about your powers in the future i may share something you haven't learned yet" Bailey said and they both left, "Well since im gonna be on this Earth for awhile might as get me a Big Belly Burger and let's say find my doppelganger" Jay said to us, Caitlin stood right next to me and held my hand i can tell she was with me if im going to tell Jay about my Father. "You both looked troubled? Tell me Big Belly Burger is still alive in this place." Wow i didn't knew Jay has a sense of humor like that. "Your doppelganger, he's dead." i said in a low tone. "Oh, that seems unfortunate." Jay replied. "His name is Henry Allen he was my Father." i bowed my head and Jay walked up to me and held my shoulder. "He may not be me on this Earth but seeing you the man you are right now He was a Good man and seeing Bailey you raised him like he raised you." It really felt that Dad was telling me he was proud of what i become and he's happy on how he raised me and Jay flashed away, Caitlin and i sat down.

"So what do you have in mind for the Wedding?" i asked her and she just smiled at my dorkiness. "Let's save the Wedding Plans after we win this fight." she told me. "After all this we are so getting Married right away." i said and she laughed. "Whatever you say Barry, But we have to wait one more year to have Bailey." she said. "Yeah, Yeah i know i can't just wait to carry him as a baby." i whined. "We also have to think about Invitations,flowers and who will be the Ring bearer, The Bridesmaids and more!" i said. "Barry. After we win, we plan okay hon?" she said. "Fine anything you say." i smiled. "Im gonna go visit Dad's grave for awhile alright? Call me when Cisco and Bailey are done." i said. "Okay, Sure." as i give her a kiss on the lips and i flashed to the cemetery, when i arrived a guy was standing in front of his Tombstone for a second i thought i saw Dad's ghost or something but it was really just Jay and i walked right next to him. "So this is him i supposed." Jay said. "Yeah, even though Joe raised me after my Mom died and he went to prison, his morals stayed and helped to shape the man i am today." i said looking at the Tombstone of my Mother and Father. "You know my name was suppose to be Jason Peter Garrick Allen." and he looked at my puzzled face. "I never used my Father's surname because he left me and my mother when i was born and since he wasn't in any part of my upbringing as "The Crimson Comet" i only use Garrick as my official surname. "Listen, i know losing your Father is tough it's like you don't want to lose anyone again and that fear holds you back."

I bowed my head because he was right. "Barry you are the Generator of the Speed Force your speed can reach to infinites, you see i don't use fear to hold me back i use my Fear to fuel me to be fast enough to save the ones i love so i can Run Home to them safe." after a heartfelt talk with Jay we grabbed something to eat and then Caitlin called me. "Get back to S.T.A.R. Labs they're done." i nodded and Jay heard so we use our Super Speed to eat fast then flashed back to S.T.A.R. Labs when we arrived Cisco and Bailey we're making final arrangements. "Okay, this is how it goes you put this on your head and remember everything about Wally in Flashpoint, I then use my powers to trace the frequency of that timeline and that allows me to open a breach, It's gonna be like your the Homing Beacon of Flashpoint. So Cisco and i sat down and we put on the helmets and i just think about Wally when he was running and i could feel Cisco reaching his arm out and opening a breach then Jay said. "Now, Bailey Go!" and Bailey Flashed in.

Bailey's P.O.V.

When i jumped out of the breach nothing was different still the same Central City i know, Until two Speedsters we're fighting across the side of the building but something was odd, one has a trail of Lightning which im guessing  belongs to Kid Flash the other however doesn't give off any trail but i still Flashed to help Wally West chase his Reverse and coincidentally looked like The Reverse Flash but same thing happened to Jay's Rival he disappeared into Thin air. When he disappeared we both stopped on top of a building. "Who Are you, you a speedster??" he asked me. "Wally West im here on behalf of Barry Allen The Flash." he took off his mask. "Barry? he's back?" he seemed puzzled. "Apparently Flashpoint became a branch of reality in the timeline allowing us to access this time, we need your help, The Speedster you were fighting who was it?" "His name is Hunter Zolomon calls himself Zoom he's like my Reverse or something." i knew it Speed Demon took him. "There is an incoming War with the Reverse Flash of my Earth and we need Kid Flash." "All right, i'll help" he nodded and we Flashed to the breach i entered in.

"Everyone meet Kid Flash." as he raised his hand and took off his mask. "Ohh, he looks exactly like Wally." Uncle Cisco pointed out then Mom appeared in her Killer Frost mode i have no idea why. "Killer Frost!!" Wally shouted then proceeded to Flash to Mom but luckily im faster than him so i was able to stop him. "No! She's my Mother." i said, and he was like "For Real?..." "Yeah in Flashpoint she's the cold hearted Killer she named herself but on this timeline she's my fiancee and the Mother to my future son" Dad said when he stood up. "You with us, Kid Flash?" he asked, he nodded. "I am, Flash."and they both smiled. "Alright the next Speedster is not gonna be tough to get, she's a speedster from Earth-2 once a student of mine her name is Jesse Quick." Mom,Dad and Uncle Cisco dropped they're jaws open and widened they're eyes. "You mean Jesse Wells????" Dad asked. "Yes apparently she got affected by her Earth's Particle Accelerator that made her the Speedster known as Jesse Quick." the three of them snapped back to there senses and Uncle Cisco just opened a breach. "Okay, Earth-2 breach is open." "Bailey im coming with." Dad asked and i nodded and we Flashed in.

When we arrive 2 speedsters just sped off across us and we both nodded to Follow them, Dad and i easily caught up to them with him grabbing the vibrating Speedster. "Barry?" She asked "Thanks for the help, with Trajectory." she said but Trajectory vibrated her self off of Dad's grasp and proceeded to run off then disappear. "What are you doing here? and who's he?" she pointed at me. "Oh this is my son Bailey from the Future, We need your help." she instantly agreed i didn't ask why because if Dad ever helped someone and he need they're help they always agree so i wasn't surprised when we headed back to Earth One and explained everything to her on the way. "Okay, i think the main family is all and accounted for" Jay said and Dad stood in front of everyone. "Okay, everyone of you know already that we are fighting a group of Reverse Flashes each one Reverses of yourselves and they will hurt anyone but that's why we exist, we exist to put a stop to them and if your going to war you train be faster,stronger,smarter anything to defeat your Reverse. But one thing you mus not forget."

"You are a Flash."