Chapter 11: Three of us Together

Barry's P.O.V

After the day we encountered Speed Demon I've never been more excited with my night along with Caitlin and Bailey like we're already a Family, luckily no new metas or Speed Demon appeared the entire day just some robberies and small crimes which made my day even more while Caitlin was doing nothing i flashed both of us to the room where Cisco's treadmill was. "Oh, what's this Barry" she asked in her sweet tone. "Oh nothing i just missed you and i wanted to kiss you so bad" i pulled her closer. "Well here i am now" and we both kissed more passionately than before i put my left hand on her hair and my right on her waist as we continued. "Mom, Dad it's already weird seeing you both young and it looks ridiculous watching you both make me. Don't get excited yet" Bailey said through the comms  me and Caitlin broke and flashed us both back at the Cortex. She literally just smacked Bailey on the head. "Ow! what was that for?!" Bailey whined. "That's for spying on me and you're Father." she said in a motherly tone. "You're not my Mom yet, you're gonna be three years from now"

"Well while you're here i am and Barry's you're Father" and she smacked her again. "OW! Again?!" he whined again. "That's for answering back." i laughed on how cute they both are and thinking that ill be with the both of them in the future. "Caitlin's much scarier as a Mother" Cisco whispered at me. "Imagine the horrors as a wife" i whispered back. "I heard that Barry Allen." she stared at me and Cisco with her Killer Frost eyes  and we just raised our hands in defense and in fear, God she's so beautiful when she's scary.  After the day was well spent Bailey took Caitlin home and i flashed back to my home took a bath,brushed my teeth, find the perfect suit to wear i went with a Red suit and Caitlin mentioned one time she has an unused blue dress that i think she'll use and if she didn't i could just flash back and change."The benefits of Super Speed"  i flashed to her apartment and knocked but i realized i have no flowers and flashed away to buy some and flashed back before she opened the door. "Wow Barry, is there a limit on how handsome you can be?" she said while wearing her stunning blue dress."You look so amazing." i commented, God i wanna kiss her right now i got chills on my spine, no pun intended.  "You Ready? where's Bailey?" i asked looking around in the room. "Oh he's still taking a shower he didn't flash because he wants to feel the joy of taking a bath.

"Then, let's enjoy the moment for awhile" as i pulled her and locked our lips together "Barry not so fast remember Bailey isn't gonna be born for 3 years" she said. "Don't worry we'll use protection then." i joked and she giggled as i put her down on her bed. "Mom,Dad...Geez are you serious?!" we broke as soon as Bailey spoke and he was already wearing a White Suit, but his hair and eye color we're different they we're White the same as Killer Frost. "I told you don't make me until 2020" he whined. "Bailey why is you're eyes and hair like that" Caitlin asked as we inspect our son. "Oh this? this is normal it's a trait i inherited from you, whenever i feel really cold my hair and eyes turn white and apparently the water became so cold" she stared at Caitlin. "Sorry, i accidentally froze the water pipe" she apologized. "Don't worry when i get warm enough  it'll return to normal". "Soooo? are we ready?" i changed the subject "Okay, let's go and Bailey try to keep up" i teased. "Dad, im connected to the Speed Force again of course ill keep up" and there we go we flashed to the same restaurant that Ray and Felicity took us one time and i used the Solid Ray owe me to buy out the restaurant for the entire night "Well hey that's what happens when you're friends are super rich" .

Caitlin's P.O.V

We sat down at the middle of restaurant where im surprised Ray bought out for us again. "So what do you guys want to eat?" Barry asked. i looked at the menu finding something i'd be full but not too much but those too i didn't mind because they're Speedsters they're metabolisms are fast. "Dad's gonna eat something to fill him up so im having what he's having" Bailey said. "Don't worry about ordering something you want all of it will go to Ray's credit card anyway" and we all laughed at the fact. Once we ordered and waiting Barry and i glanced at each other thinking which one of us who get's to ask first. "So Bailey, what year are you in school?" Barry asked first. "Oh no, i finished school since i was 14" Our eyes widened when we heard that. "14? Why??" "Well i was considered a genius so i got into colleges quickly i have like 7 degrees" Our eyes widened even more by the fact our son is a Genius. "Yeah a degree in Criminology,Cryogenetics,Biochemistry,Molecular Science,Computer Science,Psychology and Nanotechnology" the entire time he was listing it our mouth was wide opened on how far he had achieved at a young age our future selves was probably super proud. "Who was i in the future?" i asked Bailey.

"Oh you we're only known to the Public as Killer Frost when Dad announced you're engagement." "In my time you don't really have any total control of yourself when you first developed you're powers so to relieved the public from fearing you, you announced you're engagement and since then you operated as a hero alongside me and Uncle Cisco who's known as Vibe" he further explained. "Lucky now that you have little control over yourself maybe now in my time the public never feared you." i somewhat got nervous by the fact that people feared me, i got someone hurt or worse! but i got relieved when Barry held my hand and the way he looked he's never gonna let that happen. "So any girls from you're time??" i said in a teasing tone. "Yeah, i mean with that charm of yours there must be!" Barry added. "Not that you know of" as he sipped his glass of water. Barry and i gaped our mouths open. "Bailey Allen! you dare keep secret to us especially a girl?!" i exclaimed. "I was kidding Mom! i don't have a girlfriend yet!" he replied back while giggling. "Oh really? because the way i see it you have the same the expression i had when Iris confronted me when i had the looks with you're Mom when i first met her." I Know Barry and i share the same idea in trying to break him to spilling it. "Dad i just react this way because i was joking to Mom." he defended himself. "It looks like he was afraid to make a move because it's either he's shy or the girl is taken" i said to Barry.

"You both want me to break so i can spill, stop ganging up on me!" he whined. "What gave you that idea? we're just asking we didn't want you to spill anything." Barry said and it seemed we caught him. "So there is something you need to spill!" i said in a sarcastic tone as he was about to break. "Okay fine! It's Mon-el and Supergirl's daughter! Carol Zor-el" Gotcha. "Why can't you ask her out then?! You're smart, you're handsome" i pointed out. "Yeah i know but she's wayyy above my league" he sighed. "Us Guys always say that Bailey, but look at me now i got the most beautiful Ice Queen ever" i smiled in awe at Barry for what he said but outside Police we're chasing a getaway Car. "Oh look a Robber is getting away ill be right back" Bailey said as he flashed away and a few seconds flashed back. when he arrived the food arrived as well as i begin to eat little by little i mean i am a proper Lady, unlike the boys who began to chomp down on they're food in a fast rate which freaked me out a little. Those two kept on ordering until they're both full. I look at both of my boys and this was the family i wanted to have ever since i was a little girl. This a night well spent with a family that will be created 3 years later...