Chapter 27: New Suit

Bailey's P.O.V.

Dad's been asleep for weeks, ever since we got out of the Speed Force. even with our accelerated healing he still hasn't recovered, i suspect that being in the Speed Force and fighting The Black Flash exhausted him and his Speed i mean come on who wouldn't be when you faced Death. and in the Flash's absence i protected the city heh what else is new?. After i finished a crime i headed back to S.T.A.R. to where Dad was with Mom sitting beside him, She hasn't left Dad's side ever since. "Mom, please take care of yourself and go home you barely eat." i told my Mother. "No, not until you're Dad wakes up." she said in a low tone. "Mom just go, i'll watch over Dad i promise. Just get something to eat and come back here." she looked at me and smiled i could tell she was really worried not knowing when will Dad wake up. She agreed to go and i watched over him. as i look at him i reminisce the moments i idolized Dad whenever he took out his suit and changes and saying his famous catchphrase "Be back in a Flash.."  i dreamed of fighting alongside him and living in this time i couldn't be much happier. when i return to the Future i'd to whatever it takes to get Dad spend some time with me.

"Bailey, i think you might wanna see this." Uncle Cisco told me and showed me the monitors of S.T.A.R. Labs's security cams, and showed me that Speed Demon was outside and taunting me to face him. "What do we do?" he asked me. "Stay here and protect Dad, ill face him." i replied. "You know Caitlin's gonna kill me literally when she found out i let you out there alone." "I know. That's why when Mom returns join the fight, we cannot risk Dad if he dies i die along with him." he couldn't stop me anymore because i was right and we both nodded and i flashed outside to greet my nemesis. "Very heroic." he told me while clapping. "Sacrificing yourself to the Black Flash to save you're Dad, very Brave." as he started manically laughing. "You know if you want to fight, let's skip the talk and get on with it." "Sure. Run,Bailey,Run!" i felt electricity surging from my body and i ejected my suit from my ring and sped off to change and Speed Demon and i started to run in circles and we both hurled our Yellow and Red Lightning at each other

Cisco's P.O.V.

I watched Bailey fought his Time destroying Rival as the ground shook at the intensity of they're battle, i suited up to my vibe suit to prepare for the worst and that's exactly what happened....Caitlin arrived..."Cisco what are you doing suited up?" she asked me and i gulped saying to my find YOLO. "Bailey is fighting Speed Demon at the moment and he asked me to keep an eye on Barry for a while." i closed my eyes and prepared for the worst.. "And you. Let him. fight. all by himself?" i peeked a little and she was staring at me in her Killer Frost eyes. But luckily Barry woked up the same way when he got struck by lightning. "Barry!!" Caitlin shouted and she hugged him..

Bailey's P.O.V.

Our fight kept going intense every second i managed to gain the upper-hand and pinned Speed Demon to a wall. "This here. Ends now!" i started to vibrate my hand readying to stab through him. "MY FATHER, MY MOTHER, MY FAMILY, They will be avenged." but he started to grin. "Not as long he's still here." i got puzzled by what he meant but i got knocked down by something having a trail of Red Lightning. "What was that?!" i asked my rival. "You felt really confident in killing me back there, now you'll feel the Reverse." something Flashed right beside Speed Demon he was vibrating but the color of the suit and the glowing eyes symbolizes only one Speedster, The Reverse Flash... "So, your his son huh. You know i couldn't deal much damage to him in the future after what he did to me, let's see how he feels when i kill his own son." i knew i couldn't face them both especially Thawne the Generator of the Negative Speed Force so i ran away with them both chasing me. i couldn't escape them and using a Speed Scout would mean Suicide for me but Reverse Flash knocked me down while running as he and Speed Demon continued to punch me not allowing me to dodge nor run away until they ripped most of my suit off my mask torn in half as i lay crawling to the ground keeping myself awake...

Barry's P.O.V.

I just woked up from my sleep and Caitlin hugged as i did back at her but the computer started to beep and i dressed up. "Guys, Bailey's in trouble!" Caitlin and i looked at each other in fear as we walked to the monitor the cams in the city showed that Bailey was fighting two Speedsters one was im sure Speed Demon and the other. "Thawne..." i clenched my fist as i saw my son crawling for his life and Caitlin freezing the desk. "I have to help him." i was about to Flash away but Cisco stopped me. "If you're going out i got something for you." Cisco took us to his "Suit Room" where he built it while i was asleep and its where he makes our suits. "I made you a new suit." Cisco said to me as he opened the lights to my brand new Flash suit. "It's made  from a Kevlar-titanium mesh fiber cast i made from Bailey's gift from the future, that afforded good protection along with being more flexible and allowing you to be more agile, it also can take on high speed impacts so this may allow you to absorb Speed Punches." i was amazed on how it look, Cisco had outdone himself (look photo above to see) he then presented me a small box and handed it to me when i opened it, it was a Gold Ring similar to the one Thawne wore during our fight 2 years ago except instead of the Reverse symbol on it, it has my symbol. "I finally figured out how Bailey's ring work i made a special gas that compresses your suit allowing it to fit in the ring and when you need it there is a button in there that ejects it and the suit expands upon air contact.

I got the Science around it especially i was CSI but it was utterly genius work, Cisco then showed me a small port where i guess the ring will fit in and i injected it in and it compressed the suit and it was inside. i turned around and looked at Caitlin. "Go kick some ass." that was badass coming from her and i felt electricity surging from me as i extended my arm and ejected my new Flash suit and flashed away when i wore it.. i felt faster than before it seemed like my connection to the Speed Force got stronger as i zoomed to where Bailey was and knocked the two Reverse Flashes away from him..

Bailey's P.O.V.

My eyes widened by the sudden Flash of Lightning (no pun intended) that  knocked the 2 Reverses away from me when i looked behind me it was Dad! he was wearing a brand new suit and i quickly noticed the Flash ring he was wearing, Uncle Cisco has finally figured it out. "What? you like what you're seeing?" he told me and smiled, i couldn't get up due to the damage i pretty much took and the two Reverses returned "What's this Flash? im liking the new look" Thawne said. "Oh you'll like it even more when you see me punching your face" he retorted back and he soloed the both of them knocking Speed Demon to the wall and Thawne Punched Dad on his body but Dad didn't even flinched like he felt it was nothing then he retaliated by punching him back. he then ran in circles and unleashed a Huge Lightning Bolt at the Reverse Flash knocking him far off. when Dad looked at Speed Demon he was gone and so was Thawne, he walked up to me and checked i was alright. "Dad....you're so badass."i told him and he smiled as he Flashed me back to S.T.A.R. Labs where Mom took care of me and she slapped me on the face. "DON'T YOU DARE SCARE ME LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN!" and she hugged me i don't know if she was angry or worried at that moment but im glad to be alive and able to hug both of my parents. "How the hell did Speed Demon was able to team up with Evil Flash?" Uncle Cisco asked.

"Im certain he took that Eobard Thawne at some point in time, that means he can gather different Reverse Flashes from different time and Earths." i told them all. "Don't worry if they are able to get Reverse Flashes from different time, we also can get different Flashes." Dad said.

"The Speed Force is with us, we'll be ready.." as he raised his right hand and looked at his Ring....