Chapter 26: Jay Garrick, the Flash of Earth-3

Caitlin's P.O.V.

While me and Cisco we're just watching Barry's monitor and waiting for him to get back his vitals started to spike. "Cisco what's going on?!" i asked him. "I have no idea but something's making his heart race so fast." while i kept on pacing back and forth i found a not right under the table, on the note it was written "If in trouble in the Speed Force, go to Earth-3 find the speedster known as Jay Garrick." i didn't knew who was this Jay Garrick but i knew he can help us and Cisco can get him. "Cisco, open a breach on Earth-3." i ordered him. "What why, what's on Earth-3??" we didn't have enough time to find out so i turned into my Killer Frost mode. "OPEN. A. BREACH. NOW." i commanded him and he just widened his eyes and fetched his goggles and opened a breach on Earth-3, when i entered i was on top of a building and i saw below a Speedster running to what it seemed to be a robbery taking place, so i used my powers to slide myself to where he was going and when he arrived he stopped an attempted suicide bombing by the villain as the "Trickster" we actually had one on our Earth and you know what's weird? he looked like the guy from Star Wars, Cisco made me watch once. when he got apprehended i landed down but i paused a little bit when i realized he's Henry Allen's doppelganger. "Jay Garrick?" i asked to the elderly Speedster. "Yes, Killer Frost?" i got surprised when he found out who i was. "You're not the 1st Ice Queen on my Earth and i recognize you're not from this Earth as well, what do you need?" he asked me.

"The Flash of my Earth is in trouble, he entered the Speed Force to save our son and something happened to him while inside and we need you're help to save him." i explained him our problem. "I understand, Will do Ma'am" as he heroically put on his helmet and it may sound funny coming from me but i got chills on my body when i saw him wear it, it's like so iconic. He then flashed away taking me a long with him and he opened a breach and went back to my Earth and he exactly sended us where Cisco was. "Woah?! don't tell me Barry can do that." "Cisco, this is Jay Garrick the Flash of Earth-3 he's here to help." Cisco nodded and he opened a breach to the Speed Force and Jay just flashed in without a second thought. "Cait, are you sure you're gonna send someone to help Barry that looks like his Dad?" I knew Barry would be sad seeing Henry's face on Jay  but if he can help Barry and my son out of the Speed Force safe then it's fine by me...

Barry's P.O.V.

"On my Earth, im the Flash." he told me as he lend out his hand to help me stand up. and i just couldn't resist it and gave him the tightest hug i could the one i didn't gave my Father before he died. "Oof, well i could always use a hug." even the words are exactly like my Father "Now Flash, let's get you're son out of here." but the Speed Force as Reverse-Flash attacked Jay knocking him a few meters away. "Little bit slow on you're Golden Age, Garrick!" he flashed to Jay but he countered him and i backed up throwing the entity back and we both Knocked him out. "I may say you're very experience yourself for at a young age, Flash." "You're fast yourself as well for an old man." i joked at him. "Ohh, don't start with me kid." and we both laughed. we went to the cells and opened Bailey's and when it opened he regained back his senses "Dad? Jay??" and he hugged us both. "You know me kid? don't tell me you're from the future?" wow he logically figured it out already. "Yeah you're Jay Garrick the mentor to all Flashes after you, you taught me everything you know when Dad left, and yes i did came from a future that is yet to happen."

Our conversation got short when the Black Flash pulled me and Jay back and pinned us both down with the Speed Force taking the appearance of Eddie,Ronnie and Eobard. "I told you, it can't be that easy." the 3 said simultaneously. "NO! please stop." Bailey intervened. "Please let us all 3 go we need the Flash to combat our enemy, The Negative Speed Force." the 3 entities ordered Black Flash to let us go and they looked at Bailey. "Did you just say The Negative Speed Force?" it asked him. "Yes, the physical embodiment of the Negative Speed Force goes by the name of Speed Demon, is out there trying to destroy the entire Flash Dynasty. And we can't fight it without the Speed Force on our side." the entity looked like it listened to the reasons. "The Negative Speed Force was created by Eobard Thawne when he sought to be the Flash and two forces has been enemies ever since." it told u. "You may all go, but promise us that you will defeat the Reverse-Flashes." the 3 of us nodded. "The Speed Force is on your side in this war." "Thank you so much Jay, for helping me and my son." i shaked the hand of the elderly Speedster. "All in the day's work, Flash." he smiled. "If you need help on this war don't be afraid to ask me for help." "Sure, Flash." and he tapped on his Helmet and Flashed away presumably returning to his Earth. "What do you say Dad? let's go home." Bailey said. "Yeah, you're mother is worried sick." the Speed Force opened a portal back to S.T.A.R. Labs and we jumped in.

"Bailey! Barry!" Caitlin ran and hugged us both. "Don't you both dare scare me like that ever again, got it?! or i may have to freeze you're asses." she said and kissed me and hugged Bailey. But my vision started to blur and everything started twisting my body starting to drop and i could faintly hear Bailey and Caitlin's voice calling my name.

As i passed out....