Chapter 12: We need a Harrison Wells

Bailey's P.O.V

We had fun last night i got to see Dad's reaction again when he found out i have 7 Masterals, he was rarely home when he joined The "League" but i know he was proud of me and judging on how he looks last night he's quite shocked. While Dad was out running around because we rarely get troubles anymore due to the fact Central City has two Speedsters protecting it. but i just noticed someone was missing in the Cortex. "Where's H.R?" i asked both my Mother and Uncle beside me. "Who's H.R." Uncle Cisco said as he raised one eyebrow. "Oh, you never been to Earth-19?" i asked back. "Earth-19? What do you mean??" he got a little excited with that question. "That's one of the things the Great Vibe can do, he can open breaches to other Earths." i explained. "By other Earths, you meant the Multiverse?!" i nodded "Ohoho That is so awesome!"he jumped in excitement. "So who is this H.R.?" Mom asked. "The Team Dad worked with until he joined The League was consist of Cisco Ramon, Caitlin Snow, Barry Allen and Harrison Wells." when i said Harrison Wells both of them have an expressionless face i was aware of the deception Reverse Flash did using the face of Harrison Wells  from Earth-1 so it didn't surprised me.

"That Team Flash protected Central City for years, so Team Flash is incomplete without a Harrison Wells" they still wasn't convinced i didn't knew how deep the betrayal hurted them. "You don't have to worry about having an Evil Wells because it wasn't even this Earth's Harrison Wells that was Eobard Thawne that took his appearance." i said trying to sway them. "Besides you'll like H.R." i wasn't even sure because H.R told me in my time once he wasn't accepted the first time he arrived. "So how do i open a breach to this Earth-19?" Uncle Cisco asked. I took Uncle Cisco's Vibe Glasses and fixed it allowing it to automatically adjust to the Vibrational frequencies of parallel universes so he could open a breach to different Earths not just on this Earth. "Wow you seem to know a lot about my powers we should hangout more." he said in amazement. "Well Dad taught me about Forensics Science and the Speed Force, Mom taught me Cryogenetics and you taught me about Parallel universes and "Vibing" i replied. "Caitlin you're son is one of the greatest person i met or will meet" he jokingly said to Mom. "That's my beautiful boy for ya" she smiled at me i missed the nickname she gave me the same Grandma Nora gave to Dad when he was young.

"So how do i do this" he asked while he put on the glasses "Now, Vibe the frequencies of Earth-19 and Vibe the man on that Earth that has the face of Harrison Wells." i instructed him, it felt weird since i was young he taught a lot to me. But he has done it he opened a breach! hopefully it's the right Earth. "Well better hope this is the right one" as i flashed in. and there he was H.R Wells! "Im sorry who are you, and how did you get in here??" he said while pointing at me those familiar drumsticks of his. "H.R Wells pack up. You're going to Earth 1" "Okay, Sure give me a few minutes" and he ran off. Wow that was easy i thought i might persuade him a little more. After a few minutes he came rushing back in wearing his signature Fedora. "You Ready?" i asked while holding his neck to prevent whiplash. "Ready as ill ever be" he said in an upbeat tone this guy never loses his energy and i flashed him through the breach and brought him back to Earth 1.

"Guys, this is H.R Wells the Earth-19 counterpart of Harrison Wells" i presented him to Mom and Uncle Cisco who was completely weirding out "He- Hey how you doing!" he stepped forward and hugged Uncle Cisco and Mom. "Oww, you're a pretty lady please tell me fair maiden what is you're name?" he asked while he kissed my Mom's hand "H.R, that's my Mother.." and i bowed down my head. "Oh i am very sorry please don't take me back i didn't knew this beautiful one is you're Mother" he apologized quickly. "Im not the one you need to apologized to" as i thought of Dad whom im waiting to get back. "This is Cisco Ramon he's the tech genius of the team, and my Mom Dr. Caitlin Snow and may i remind you she's also known as Killer Frost" and he looked at me with a puzzled face. "Why Killer Frost?" "Because of this" and H.R looked back at Mom who was in Killer Frost mode and demonstrated her powers opening his mouth wide. "Okay, What do you need me for and this team?" "Team Flash is in need of a Harrison Wells and we see that you could fill the spot." Uncle Cisco said. "So are you in?" i asked "Yes! Of course!" i expected him to agree because if he didn't memories of him would fade from me. And we all walked back to the Cortex and coincidentally Dad arrived.

"That was a good-" he got cutted off when H.R appearing in the hallway "Is there a Big Belly Burger in this town??" he stopped when Dad stared at him "Oh is this the one you talked about? the head of the Team? Barry Allen is it?" he asked Dad "The Flash?" and Dad just flashed to him and cornered him in a wall "Why are you here Wells!?" he screamed. i flashed right next to them to break it off "Woah, is that how you greet on this Earth? What did i do?" "Nemesis took you're Earth-1's face before killing his Mother and framing his Father" Uncle Cisco said. "Oh." H.R sighed. "I'll think ill just go over there" H.R left and hid in the med lab. "Why is he here!?" Dad asked me in a loud tone. "Dad in my time he's part of Team Flash he's from another Universe" Dad couldn't perceive what i just said and he looked at Mom and Uncle Cisco who agreed with what i said. Few minutes later Dad called out H.R who seemed pretty spooked when he saw a man who grabbed him in a blink of an Eye. "Hey man im sorry for what i did" Dad apologized he's so modest like Mom and because of that im very modest myself as well. "It's alright its not a good expression to begin with but i look forward working with you." as he lend out his hand and smiled .

  "Flash" Dad shook the hand back and said.  

  "Welcome to Team Flash"  

In an alleyway a Breach opened and a Woman jumped out if and opened a hologram image of H.R. Wells. "Found ya."