Crossover Special, Chapter 21: Dawn of the Justice Society

Barry's P.O.V.

Today is the day. the day we get from fighting humans with super powers to extra-terrestrial beings. Luckily Felicity and my team managed to find a way to defeat them only problem is they're invading the whole planet it's gonna take me,Supergirl and Bailey to plant them all and leave the fight here with Oliver and the rest. "Okay, all you have to do is plant them on the Dominators make sure to get every single one once you're all done let me finish the job" Felicity explained as she handed me,Kara and Bailey a small disc. "Everyone let's move out." Oliver commanded like the Leader he is. "Im coming with you." Caitlin walked up to me and said. "No no it's too dangerous you're not coming." i said as i shook my head. "My Son is coming, my Future Husband is coming so im coming along. And don't forget you guys are the only one with powers Barry Allen." she scolded me and turned into Killer Frost mode. i gave her the "Really...." look. "Fine let's go." i couldn't deny anymore! if i did she'd put an Icicle on my leg. so i grabbed her into her Killer Frost costume made by Cisco and followed them to Central City where we tracked the mother ship appeared to, When we arrived. "Alright everyone do not kill one of them only knock em down real hard and importantly, Don't get killed." i exclaimed.

The Dominators then started to pool on the other side of the building i put on my cowl and felt the Lightning surge as me, Oliver and Kara took on the front line and we all charged. All of them attacked the Dominators and im surprised Green Arrow and Spartan are keeping up, while me and Bailey use our speed to plant the disc on the Dominators. Killer Frost doing us a favor by freezing them, while Atom and Firestorm and Supergirl take the skies but Oliver got knocked off the building and i couldn't get there in time luckily Supergirl flew in and saved him. "Barry they are dropping a bomb above you!" We heard Felicity through the comms and it was! a giant bomb that can wipe us off and the surrounding buildings, but White Canary went to they're ship use the tractor beam on it to slow down the drop. "Guys they're starting to invade the planet" Felicity told us. "This is a job for Supergirl." she said then Supergirl flew away across the ocean to plant the disc, and i feel kinda insulted.. "Thanks Felicity, Speedsters are not the least been insulted." as me and Bailey sped off across the city and across countries to plant the disc. "Sorry, i meant it's  job for Supergirl,Flash and Godspeed....totally meant that.." even though we we're across the country i could feel how everyone was kicking ass against the Dominators

"Okay, guys just say the word let me know when ill bring em the pain." Felicity said as we planted the final disc and Oliver,Kara and i said in sync. "NOW!" the Dominator stopped for a second and started to scream in pain and started to retreat back to they're ships and with bomb being Transmutated into Water by Firestorm, we were victorious! "WE DID IT!" Felicity excitedly screamed through the comms, as i stood trying to catch my breath for a minute. But i saw in the distance something, It was something ghouly, like a Black Flash. i stared at it for a minute until Bailey tried to snap me out of it. "Dad, DAD!" he shouted. "Are you alright? it's like you've seen a Ghost or something." i looked back at where i saw and it was gone.. "No- nothing it's alright let's go back" i dismissed what i saw. "Alright, Let's go" as he sped off and i looked back again and followed him. We returned to the Hangar and celebrated our victory against the Dominators. But sadly most of them had to return to work, The Legends return to travel through time to protect it, Green Arrow and his team back to Starling City and Supergirl to Earth-38 where she's from and was given by Cisco a Inter-dimensional extrapolator to allow her to open a breach to our Earth in case she needed help. and Central City needs they're Scarlet Speedster and Silver Speedster back. When we returned i couldn't get rid of this dark feeling ever since i saw that ghoul back there and it's troubling me. "You alright?" Caitlin asked. "I don't know, it feels like im not safe around just Anxious i think." the feeling i had got covered by the fact that Caitlin is still hurt by what i did and we're both trying to keep a Professional Relationship so the pain from that kinda covered it when i think about it but for myself im sure about it...

"There's something about that sends chills to the core..."