Chapter 23 - Going to be a long day - Part 2

A/N. Warning!!! Some steamy scenes ahead. Please skim over if you are not into reading such details. I have to write these scenes for Siya and Abhi's relationship to progress. Happy Reading!

His eyes swept over her leisurely, taking in her angry, red yet utterly adorable face, his plain white shirt eating her up whole. The hem of the shirt barely reached her mid-thighs, showing almost all of her smooth toned legs. She looked so tiny in his huge shirt that his lips twitched with humor.

But as he kept looking at her, he felt a deep sense of satisfaction and something else. Her hair was tousled due to the panic attack she had yesterday and the shirt she was wearing was rumpled due to the tangled position they had slept in. She looked well ravished and utterly his.

Waking up with her snuggled so deep in his arms had been the best way to wake up ever. The weight of her head on his chest, her soft breaths brushing lightly against him, the warmth of her body tangled so tight with his own. It was like waking up to a dream, he remained still, afraid to shatter it. He took in a deep breath to take in the scent of her. Warm, feminine with a hint of vanilla. He felt her wake up from her sleep, keeping still, he waited to see her reaction.

Expecting her to freak out a little bit, he was completely taken aback by what followed. He felt her heated gaze before he felt her fingers tentatively sift through his locks, sliding more confidently over the rest of his face. It was almost too much when she traced his lips. All he wanted to do was lash his tongue out to taste her fingertips. But he held himself back, not wanting to scare her off.

Her fingers suddenly stilled, she slowly lowered her head back on his chest. Abhi hoped as hell that his accelerated heart rate won't give him away. Just when he thought she was done exploring, her hand slowly made its way down his chest.

Holy Shit! Talk about turn-ons! He was unbelievably aroused, and when she caressed abs he thought he was so close to loosing it completely and pull her on top of him, exactly where he wanted her.

Oh no! She was following the trail of hair that disappeared into his now extremely tight boxers. He needed her to stop before he did something drastic, so he put a stop to her exploration.

The utter shock and embarrassment on her face amused him to the core. She couldn't believe she had taken liberties with him. Honestly, neither could he.

He thought she would have to be eased into physical intimacy, but he realized now that she was as attracted to him as he was to her. He had pegged her for a sweet innocent girl, but she turned out to be all passion, fire and woman. She clearly wanted to explore this aspect of their relationship, but was unsure how to proceed. And he wanted to explore this newly discovered side of his sweet little friend.

She tried to scamper off him, but he refused to let her go so easily. He wasn't done with her yet! It wasn't until she was starring at his boner, that he got a little unsettled. She was Siya, his Siya! The little girl he grew up with.She had probably never seen one before. Oh damn, now he was harder than before! The thought of her being so completely his was driving him crazy!

This time when she struggled to get away from him, he let her. It was a little too much for him as well. This intense attraction was nothing like anything he had experienced before. There was a definite charge between them, which was rapidly growing into something he didn't think he could control. It was as if he was standing at the edge of something and might just fall over.