Chapter 30 - I Miss Us : Part 3

A/N. Please do ignore any grammatic or spelling mistakes, didn't really have the time to proof read. Other than that, enjoy :*

"You look like a star. The kind that has fallen from heaven right into my arms."

She chose to ignore his heart-warming words, as she knew come morning they would mean absolutely nothing. Instead she concentrated on the task at hand.

"Abhi can you atleast try to hold your weight a little bit? You are over six feet and I am only five."

"You are tiny. My tiny little star."

"Abhi, will you shut up and try to walk? I can't drag you, you know that!"

Siya huffed, trying to hold his slumped body upright and make him move towards the threshold.

"Where are you taking me? This doesn't look like our hotel!" He babbled, stumbling forward.

"It's not our hotel, we decided to take up Mr. Augustine's offer and stay the night at his cabin. God! How did you get so drunk?!"

Just before they left, Mr. Augustine had offered a stay in his cabin, which was closer than their hotel, and secluded enough to give them privacy from the paparazzi. But apparently, Abhi had managed to get himself drunk on their way to the cabin.

"I drank the bottle of tequila in the Limo! You wouldn't know, you were busy trying not to look at me." He was saying, giving her a silly smile as he towered over her.

"Oh my god...You are hammered! Let's get you inside. This is seriously ridiculous Abhi, very irresponsible."

She continued to chide him as they made it, wobbling about inside the beautiful cabin. Flipping the light switch, Siya took in a breath as she looked around. It looked right out of a movie.

She looked up at her drunk husband rubbing his eyes in the sudden light. It definitely seemed like a scene from a movie!

Then he was looking at her. Before she knew it, he had pulled her flush against him.

"God you look so beautiful tonight Siya. I could hardly keep my eyes and hands off you. Why? Why do you have to look so good? Why do you have to be so good?"

He pulled her into a tight hug, her head resting on his chest.

"And I made you cry. I am such a horrible person Siya. I made you cry." She heard him sniffle and pulled away.

"Abhi...are you okay?" She asked him as tears filled his eyes.

She realized she had never seen him so drunk and so out of control in her entire life.

He took her face in his hands, "How can I be okay when I am the one that made you cry? My wife, my Siya....I made you cry! I have been hurting you for the last month haven't I? You have been in as much hell as I have haven't you?"

She shook her head, even as tears were falling from her own eyes. "Abhi you shouldn't feel guilty about what happened..."

"No Siya...I am a horrible person and I deserve every horrible feeling. I know you are in pain Siya, and that I am the one causing it. God Siya! You know what hurts the most? Knowing how happy you seemed, how hopeful you seemed in that moment, right after you exploded in my arms."